Rubio Florida Rally Draws.....

MAYBE 200. In what has to be a very telling sign of Rubio's future in politics the yappy contender was UNABLE to even draw enough people for an AmWay meeting. How about some pics you say?
CdIy-5XW0AA2quw.jpg

NOT exactly a good impression, but hey let me try again....

CdIl1TXWwAA1Y3G.jpg

I count ten people in that picture, MAYBE eleven.. Try again...

CdIuOeDWIAEWgH0.jpg

Okay, MAYBE 100 people...

Rubio is in for the ass whipping of his life. Trump/Cruz and Kasich have nothing to worry about in little bitch boy Marco, bye Marco your future is over.
Expect the GOP "elite" to now call on Kasich because Marco is DONE.

DEVASTATING: Rubio Rallies to Empty Stadium in Hialeah, Florida - The Gateway Pundit

He's done....
On now with chuck Todd MSNBC saying no way he would be VP to anyone....
Says if he loses he's fine with being a private citizen....
Says that if he doesn't do well after Florida no one should be surprised because he focused so much on his home state....

Looks really down....
I guess he knows he's done....

Fine, show a video or photo of the full stadium or rally.

It's your claim and Breitbart's fake story....find their video in real time.
Actually, I did some more research, and found out your claim was bogus.

You can tell by the time that the photos were taken, (looking at the time the sun was in the sky) that indeed, that was the time that he was to speak.

Here is the info for the rally;
Hialeah Rally with Marco Rubio

When
Wednesday, March 9, 2016 from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM (EST) - Add to Calendar
Where
Milander Stadium - 4800 Palm Ave., Hialeah, FL 33012 - View Map

So, as you can see, you are wrong, no more folks were going to show up later on. Later on, the event would have been over, and the sun would have set and the candidate would have been gone.

You're still LYING....double back and it's still Breitbart.
Prove it's Breitbart. You keep saying that, but I haven't seen evidence of such.

Fine, show a video or photo of the full stadium or rally.

It's your claim and Breitbart's fake story....find their video in real time.
Actually, I did some more research, and found out your claim was bogus.

You can tell by the time that the photos were taken, (looking at the time the sun was in the sky) that indeed, that was the time that he was to speak.

Here is the info for the rally;
Hialeah Rally with Marco Rubio

When
Wednesday, March 9, 2016 from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM (EST) - Add to Calendar
Where
Milander Stadium - 4800 Palm Ave., Hialeah, FL 33012 - View Map

So, as you can see, you are wrong, no more folks were going to show up later on. Later on, the event would have been over, and the sun would have set and the candidate would have been gone.

You're still LYING....double back and it's still Breitbart.
The invitation from the Rubio Campaign is "still Breitbart?" :eusa_think:

That makes about as much sense as tits on a boar.

Rubio is the last of the neocons in the race.

The rather amusing conservative rejection of GW Bush et al and their policies is almost complete.
Cruz is W on steroids.

Cruz won't get much imperialism done once he refuses to raise the debt ceiling and the country defaults on its debts.
Cruz is going to do what his billionaire masters tell him to do.

Trump is a billionaire master who wants to tell the whole country what to do.

Rubio is the last of the neocons in the race.

The rather amusing conservative rejection of GW Bush et al and their policies is almost complete.
Cruz is W on steroids.

Cruz won't get much imperialism done once he refuses to raise the debt ceiling and the country defaults on its debts.
Cruz is going to do what his billionaire masters tell him to do.

Trump is a billionaire master who wants to tell the whole country what to do.

So he claims. But some suspect the reason he won't receive his financials is because he isn't nearly as wealty as he claims

Prove it's Breitbart. You keep saying that, but I haven't seen evidence of such.

Do your own research...it will be a good experience for you and then you can apologize.
My research stands and is backed by another member. Its yours that is in question, thus the proof is required by YOU.

Forum List

Back