Rubio goes on homophobic rant ending political career.

A Kasich-Paul ticket looks more and more realistic.

How likely do you think it is that the final ticket will be Paul/Kasich or Kasich/Paul?

Kasich/Rubio. Rubio did not hurt himself by expressing a view held by a majority of americans. The northeast and west coast media are not the USA.

A majority of Americans see gay marriage as a danger?

Where's that poll?
There isn't.

How likely do you think it is that the final ticket will be Paul/Kasich or Kasich/Paul?

Kasich/Rubio. Rubio did not hurt himself by expressing a view held by a majority of americans. The northeast and west coast media are not the USA.

Where's that poll?
There isn't.

Do we run this country based on polls? Funny, I thought we voted.

Majority of Americans disagree with you, Redfish. Kasich and Paul will be the finishers.

A Kasich/Paul ticket is fine with me. Whoever the GOP runs will demolish HRC.

are you so naive that you don't think Christianity is being attacked by the far left in this country?

as a Christian, i don't feel attacked at all... WWJD?

"Truly I say to you, Inasmuch as you have done it to one of the least of these my brothers, you have done it to me."

are you so naive that you don't think Christianity is being attacked by the far left in this country?

"Truly I say to you, Inasmuch as you have done it to one of the least of these my brothers, you have done it to me."

well, good for you. Jesus was attacked, he was crucified for his faith. Christians and Jews are being beheaded and burned for their faith right now in the mid east. Are you naive or uninformed?

Redfish: Kasich/Rubio. Rubio did not hurt himself by expressing a view held by a majority of americans. The northeast and west coast media are not the USA.

Redfish: Do we run this country based on polls? Funny, I thought we voted.

Jake: :lol: Funny.

Just wait. Soon you won't be able to admit you are Christian.

Just wait. Soon you won't be able to admit you are Christian.
Too stupid. 70% of America is Christian. What you are pissed about is that far right evangelicalism no longer dictates social acceptability. Tough.

Where's that poll?

Being opposed to it does not mean you see it as a "danger". nice spin attempt, but once again you FAIL.

Rubio expressed his beliefs, if you disagree with him, don't vote for him.

A politician who has the guts to take a stand and stand by his principles is to be admired, not denigrated.

Remember how both HRC and obozo were against gay marriage when they thought it was the politically safe position? Its called hypocrisy or pandering, and the dims do it constantly.

Rubio said it was a danger, and you said most Americans agreed with him. You're an idiot.

most do agree with him. the voters of california voted against it twice.

But, lets settle it. Lets let the people vote as they did in Ireland. Then its over one way or the other.
In your honest opinion, if such a vote was held in California today....would gay marriage win or lose?
It wouldn't matter cuz it was already voted down and then overturned by a judge.

"We are at the water’s edge of the argument that mainstream Christian teaching is hate speech"

completely ridonkulous! :rolleyes: ...only the overly emotional fringe believes such nonsense! ^

So publicly saying homosexual sex is sinful is not hate speech, hateful, or homophobic?
So...publicly saying that Judaism is sinful is not hate speech, hateful, or anti-semetic?

well, good for you. Jesus was attacked, he was crucified for his faith. Christians and Jews are being beheaded and burned for their faith right now in the mid east. Are you naive or uninformed?

:lol: oh my, such dramatic fear mongering in the land of the free...

i guess you must prefer your persecutions Taliban style........... :uhoh3:

Redfish is not a Taliban type individual, but he is a persecutor and inquisitor of the old evangelical/fundmental style.

Where's that poll?

Being opposed to it does not mean you see it as a "danger". nice spin attempt, but once again you FAIL.

A politician who has the guts to take a stand and stand by his principles is to be admired, not denigrated.

Remember how both HRC and obozo were against gay marriage when they thought it was the politically safe position? Its called hypocrisy or pandering, and the dims do it constantly.

Rubio said it was a danger, and you said most Americans agreed with him. You're an idiot.

But, lets settle it. Lets let the people vote as they did in Ireland. Then its over one way or the other.
In your honest opinion, if such a vote was held in California today....would gay marriage win or lose?
It wouldn't matter cuz it was already voted down and then overturned by a judge.
So...you won't answer.

So you don't really want religious freedom. You want the GOVERNMENT to decide which religions are acceptable and which aren't.

Bingo.

Just because you think that, does not make it correct.
Like I said, come back to reality.

You don't want polygamists to have religious freedom in this country do you? You want the GOVERNMENT to keep polygamists from having any religious rights, don't you?

No, I think that polygamists should be left alone and government should not be involved.

Oh really? So now you support legal polygamy but oppose legal same sex marriage.

lol, I'd have made great lawyer, if I wasn't so lazy lolol.

The Feds should stay out of both.

Where's that poll?

There's currently 60% support for legal same sex marriage in the US. That's the same as Ireland's was going into that landslide.

We don't have national referendums. We have a Supreme Court.

Let the Right pass its Marriage Amendment to the Constitution if they can. There's your 'referendum'.

The SC can rule on whether state laws banning gay marriage are constitutional. It cannot decree that gay marriage is constitutional. Do you understand the difference?

There is no material difference. It can rule that same sex marriage is constitutionally protected and that same sex couples are entitled to the same marriage rights that states offer to opposite sex couples.

By the same people pushing gays off buildings.

Just because you think that, does not make it correct.
Like I said, come back to reality.

You don't want polygamists to have religious freedom in this country do you? You want the GOVERNMENT to keep polygamists from having any religious rights, don't you?

No, I think that polygamists should be left alone and government should not be involved.

Oh really? So now you support legal polygamy but oppose legal same sex marriage.

lol, I'd have made great lawyer, if I wasn't so lazy lolol.

The Feds should stay out of both.

Only because you don't care for the Constitution.

Forum List

Back