Rubio introduces paid family leave bill

Oh puh leaze.

There's a catch.

Republicans don't do things for regular Americans.

Maybe he wants something. Citizenship for some family members? Who knows?

"Draw from your own social security account"? That's kind of radical isn't it? How does "family leave work"? Does it mean that both parents will be paid for not working after childbirth and the employer will have to make up for it by charging more for the product or risk arrest by the federal cops ?

Last edited:
Oh puh leaze.

There's a catch.

I didn't see a catch. You use what YOU are already paying into SS to pay for it...good plan if you ask me especially if SS won't be there when we retire to use it.
Wow!

How unrepublican of him.
Its time for politicians to do things FOR the people and not themselves...this is one of those things.

"Draw from your own social security account"? That's kind of radical isn't it?
I don't think so. I mean hell is SS even going to be there when most of us retire? Better to use it now if you ask me...its not perfect but its better than having others pay for it.

European countries consider the U.S. hostile towards its workforce with our child-unfriendly laws.
And that was BEFORE Trump built cages for them on the Texas border.

Oh puh leaze.

There's a catch.

He wants in on the action.

"Draw from your own social security account"? That's kind of radical isn't it? How does "family leave work"? Does it mean that both parents will be paid for not working after childbirth and the employer will have to make up for it by charging more for the product or risk arrest by the federal cops ?

I think hell might have frozen over I think I agree with you. These GD politician's just can't keep their hands of social security. I suggest they find another way to pay for it if it does pass. All these young people says "SS won't be there for us anyway" Well it would be if everyone quit taking from it for this and that. All these GD Presidents have taken from it. Rubio and Ivanka put this together let them pay for it.

I don't think so. I mean hell is SS even going to be there when most of us retire? Better to use it now if you ask me...its not perfect but its better than having others pay for it.

Pay for it yourself.
Yawn. This will happen now or later but it will happen. Time for the US to stop punishing parents for working.

European countries consider the U.S. hostile towards its workforce with our child-unfriendly laws.
And that was BEFORE Trump built cages for them on the Texas border.
And yet their birth rates are lower, besides having kids just ruins the planet

Pay for it yourself.
Yawn. This will happen now or later but it will happen. Time for the US to stop punishing parents for working.

No it's time you goddamn people quit whining about this and that, you had the kids now take care of them anyway you can just like we did in the 50'. 60's, 70's etc. You claim your a republican but are or was on medicaid and now you want more. Go to hell you are only a republican when it suits your needs. Otherwise give me the free shit, right?

Forum List

Back