Rubio rocks!

• Banned
He supports immigration reform, as do I, though I am opposed to "comprehensive" measures.

The important thing is to make some progress on things we can get majority agreement upon -- which he has recently acknowledged.

A Dream Act would be a good place to start.

Last edited:
Rubio has a traditionally conservative plan, but he has spiced it up a bit with some elements the crazy wing of the party demands.

That won't help. His support of the Dream Act is like garlic to the vampires on the far right.

He's caught in the middle, and so he is a dead man. And so is immigration reform.

Remember, boys and girls, Republicans love darkies! We let this guy Rubio have the spotlight for five minutes every four years, after all.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Rubio has a traditionally conservative plan, but he has spiced it up a bit with some elements the crazy wing of the party demands.

That won't help. His support of the Dream Act is like garlic to the vampires on the far right.

He's caught in the middle, and so he is a dead man. And so is immigration reform.

Maybe. Maybe not.

I sent him a supportive email today, and let my own representatives know that I support making some headway toward immigration reform, however small of a beginning it has.

Maybe more people like me will step up and show support to help drown out the negative voices from both sides.

It should be noted that the left has objected to the Dream Act type of legislation which Republicans proposed. They were on board with it when Obama supported it but when Republicans suggested something similar recently, it was call horrible -- because it didn't give protection to the people who smuggled the Dreamers into the country. Horrible, horrible Republicans for trying to do something good for kids who were brought here against their will. In other words, whatever Republicans are willing to do faces resistance from the left who won't want the right to get any credit for taking steps toward immigration reform.

Remember, boys and girls, Republicans love darkies! We let this guy Rubio have the spotlight for five minutes every four years, after all.

I see your race-hustling edit now and am sorry I replied to you.

Last edited:
Boehner will not allow immigration reform to move an inch before the mid terms. Rubio can walk on water, it won't make a difference. In fact, it will get him crucified.

• Banned
Boehner will not allow immigration reform to move an inch before the mid terms. Rubio can walk on water, it won't make a difference. In fact, it will get him crucified.

You act like you think you are so superior. You are a sour puss naysayer, bashing people for supporting inaction and then poopoohing calls for action.

:eusa_hand:

You act like you think you are so superior. You are a sour puss naysayer, bashing people for supporting inaction and then poopoohing calls for action.

It's best to ignore that idiot.

As long as there is any chance of Amnesty in any of the "reforms" I will be against it.

As long as there is not Border Controls done first and foremost with provable results in the reduction of illegals entering the U.S. I will not be for any of the reforms.

As long as illegals of any age are allowed to become citizens and have the right to vote and bring more family members here, I will be against it.

Bahahahahaaa......High 5. (snort)

As long as there is any chance of Amnesty in any of the "reforms" I will be against it.

As long as there is not Border Controls done first and foremost with provable results in the reduction of illegals entering the U.S. I will not be for any of the reforms.

As long as illegals of any age are allowed to become citizens and have the right to vote and bring more family members here, I will be against it.

Yeah, and we need to get to the bottom of this and start with the FIRST illegal aliens and round them up:

pilgrim-fathers-first-landing.jpg

If they can't be found then find their spawn and arrest them!

Last edited:

It's best to ignore that idiot.

Bahahahaa Part 2. (double snort)

The far left often acts that way.

Boehner won't allow anything because he's a dickless wonder who's smashed by 8:30 in the morning.

The GOP is a joke and he's the clown.

Yeah, and we need to get to the bottom of this and start with the FIRST illegal aliens and round them up:

If they can't be found then get their spawn and arrest them!

If you could point a country that was taken over by "illegals" you may have a point.. Otherwise you are simply wasting bandwidth.

Boehner won't allow anything because he's a dickless wonder who's smashed by 8:30 in the morning.

The GOP is a joke and he's the clown.

Is he channeling Ted Kennedy?

I fully support immigration reform. I have spoken about it many times here. But I also live in the real world, and in the real world there is this guy named Boehner. And Boehner does NOT support immigration reform.

If you don't want to hear the realities on the ground, this place is right up your alley, but don't expect me to be one of those people.

When the mid terms roll around and immigration reform is still dead in the water, perhaps you will understand.

I fully support immigration reform. I have spoken about it many times here. But I also live in the real world, and in the real world there is this guy named Boehner. And Boehner does NOT support immigration reform.

If you don't want to hear the realities on the ground, this place is right up your alley, but don't expect me to be one of those people.

When the mid terms roll around and immigration reform is still dead in the water, perhaps you will understand.

Far left propaganda.

When I think of Obama, I think of Carter and Reagan.

Carter sweated all the small stuff. He was a micromanager in the extreme. And this made him highly ineffective.

Reagan was the opposite. He came into office with a short list of priorities. And that is all he focused on. And it made him extremely effective.

Obama? This guy can't even focus on tying his shoelaces. He has no priorities, nor does he micromanage. That's why things like immigration reform flounder, and other things like health care web sites crash and burn.

This is why Reagan will always be ranked higher than Carter by historians, and Obama will be ranked lower than Carter.

Entering Year 6, and Obama is still looking for his lost mojo.

Forum List

Back