🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ruble Rockets on Gas, Currency switch

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

But should America care? Has Russia's resources been sidelined and marginalized enough by now that it won't make a big difference?

Who would have ever thought it could make a difference?

But should America care? Has Russia's resources been sidelined and marginalized enough by now that it won't make a big difference?

Who would have ever thought it could make a difference?
When are you going to quit promoting Russian propoganda, duck. Go tell Xi, that his hand is getting very close to applause with Russia.

That is just a small bounce from getting to close to rock bottom.

ruble to usd.PNG

When are you going to quit promoting Russian propoganda, duck. Go tell Xi, that his hand is getting very close to applause with Russia.
Xi Jin Ping and his country are almost certainly committed to a defensive alliance with Russia. America has indicated it's aggressive intentions for years already and there's nothing can be done to change it's direction.

I'll expand on that and other similar issues further but first I have to warn you that you'll have to become serious and you'll have to be at least reasonably polite. Otherwise, you can bay at the moon by yourself.

America has indicated it's aggressive intentions
Link it duck. I want to see where America has indicated aggressive intentions. Please explain China's aggressive intentions in Tibet....the South China Sea...Hong Kong...the Uighurs...Taiwan....
C'mon you commie moron--explain.

Link it duck. I want to see where America has indicated aggressive intentions. Please explain China's aggressive intentions in Tibet....the South China Sea...Hong Kong...the Uighurs...Taiwan....
C'mon you commie moron--explain.
Visit antiwar.com and read what is being said by pro-peace people who are mostly conservatives. Your rudeness doesn't deserve a discussion with me. I'll jerk your chain occasionally to keep you stirred up and motivated because about 1 out of ten of your tantrums serves my purpose.

Visit antiwar.com and read what is being said by pro-peace people who are mostly conservatives. Your rudeness doesn't deserve a discussion with me. I'll jerk your chain occasionally to keep you stirred up and motivated because about 1 out of ten of your tantrums serves my purpose.
Sorry, duck, I don't serve any purpose for commie CCP trolls.

Forum List

Back