Rudy For Secretary of State

giuliani.jpg

He's got the guts and stamina to handle Trump's term. Definitely better than Romney, even if that guy tries to make some apology video... Rudy has been in the game for a long time.
Rudy is an American Lawyer, and while so many politicians in Washington are American Lawyers...Rudy has no foreign policy or military experience

He's got enough experience to have good people with him and Trump's support. He'd do a solid job starting out Trump's presidency.
Why don't they hire those "good people" you're talking about instead of Rudy, and eliminate the middle man
Oh you must have not been paying attention to the RNC this past summer then.
Well, all I see is Trump appointing loyalists to him.

I see him considering people who opposed him, but not pulling the trigger on any of them

You really going to be sour if it's not Romney, sport.?

You guys DO know that Trump will not build a wall, and not destroy ISIS...right?

The jobs will come back no matter what he does simply from internal job growth.

You guys DO know that Trump will not build a wall, and not destroy ISIS...right?

The jobs will come back no matter what he does simply from internal job growth.

Ugh... sure, but you do know there will be a wall? Just checking if you're in denial Trump is president.

He's got the guts and stamina to handle Trump's term. Definitely better than Romney, even if that guy tries to make some apology video... Rudy has been in the game for a long time.
No.

The guy oozes "schmuck". The position of Secretary of State is perhaps one of the most important positions in the executive staff. This isn't a popularity contest. This is real life. Do we really think our interests abroad would be best served by the message "here comes another American schmuck"?

No.

Rudy is an American Lawyer, and while so many politicians in Washington are American Lawyers...Rudy has no foreign policy or military experience

He's got enough experience to have good people with him and Trump's support. He'd do a solid job starting out Trump's presidency.
Why don't they hire those "good people" you're talking about instead of Rudy, and eliminate the middle man

I see him considering people who opposed him, but not pulling the trigger on any of them
You forgetting Nikki Haley there moron?

giphy.gif

Sport.

Rudy is salivating for the job too much.........Corker seems honest. Mitt is a neocon RINO opportunist who made an ASS out of himself when he went overseas in 2012 while running. Look the latter up.

I stand corrected, and forgot about that one.

You don't have to get nasty.

I thought you righties were supposed to start being happy people now that you have a filibuster proof senate, a Republican house, and Trump.

What are you talking about? Rudy is actually ready to go drain the swamp. Like he did as being a great mayor for New York during tough times. Common sense.
Bullshit. Ghouliani is an authoritarian neocon Bushbot. We need new blood, not recycled washouts.

View attachment 99912

Nah, he's nothing like Romney. He's a better option than most. But we need experience, big guy. Hence why Rudy > Romney.

Romney is a very intelligent and successful man with the highest of moral standards. But, a president needs people who are loyal to him. Mitt == not.

I don't think he's salivating, but I think he wants it. I sure would hate for it to be given to him if he didn't want it.

What are you talking about? Rudy is actually ready to go drain the swamp. Like he did as being a great mayor for New York during tough times. Common sense.
Bullshit. Ghouliani is an authoritarian neocon Bushbot. We need new blood, not recycled washouts.

View attachment 99912

Nah, he's nothing like Romney. He's a better option than most. But we need experience, big guy. Hence why Rudy > Romney.

Romney is a very intelligent and successful man with the highest of moral standards. But, a president needs people who are loyal to him. Mitt == not.
"the highest of moral standards".........and Politicians..........

aren't the two mutually exclusive?

View attachment 99912

Wouldn't common sense tell you Trump gets along with Rudy better than Romney?

I thought you righties were supposed to start being happy people now that you have a filibuster proof senate, a Republican house, and Trump.

Oh now you're flipping here pahaha.

View attachment 99912

It shouldn't matter who Trump gets along with, it should matter who Merkel, Putin, and other foreign leaders get along with

And the Supreme Court! Damn you used a frail drunk in the race with the court seat open? Damn!

View attachment 99912

It shouldn't matter who Trump gets along with, it should matter who Merkel, Putin, and other foreign leaders get along with

Brilliant reply, big guy. Anyway, yeah and that's why I think Rudy can handle it. Or Petraeus.

Forum List

Back