Rudy For Secretary of State

Why don't they hire those "good people" you're talking about instead of Rudy, and eliminate the middle man
Oh you must have not been paying attention to the RNC this past summer then.
Well, all I see is Trump appointing loyalists to him.

I see him considering people who opposed him, but not pulling the trigger on any of them
You forgetting Nikki Haley there moron?
I stand corrected, and forgot about that one.

You don't have to get nasty.

I thought you righties were supposed to start being happy people now that you have a filibuster proof senate, a Republican house, and Trump.
And the Supreme Court! Damn you used a frail drunk in the race with the court seat open? Damn!
Who did what?

Bullshit. Ghouliani is an authoritarian neocon Bushbot. We need new blood, not recycled washouts.

View attachment 99912

Nah, he's nothing like Romney. He's a better option than most. But we need experience, big guy. Hence why Rudy > Romney.

Romney is a very intelligent and successful man with the highest of moral standards. But, a president needs people who are loyal to him. Mitt == not.
"the highest of moral standards".........and Politicians..........

aren't the two mutually exclusive?

Wouldn't common sense tell you Trump gets along with Rudy better than Romney?
It shouldn't matter who Trump gets along with, it should matter who Merkel, Putin, and other foreign leaders get along with
Merkel can go f#ck herself, she is nothing but Hillary 1.0

Bullshit. Ghouliani is an authoritarian neocon Bushbot. We need new blood, not recycled washouts.

View attachment 99912

Nah, he's nothing like Romney. He's a better option than most. But we need experience, big guy. Hence why Rudy > Romney.

Romney is a very intelligent and successful man with the highest of moral standards. But, a president needs people who are loyal to him. Mitt == not.

It shouldn't matter who Trump gets along with, it should matter who Merkel, Putin, and other foreign leaders get along with

Brilliant reply, big guy. Anyway, yeah and that's why I think Rudy can handle it. Or Petraeus.

I like Rudy, but he has no foreign policy experience. Give me Bolton all day.

Brilliant reply, big guy. Anyway, yeah and that's why I think Rudy can handle it. Or Petraeus.
I thought Petraeus was going to be Secretary of Defense? and you don't have to be nasty either.

You've got 4 years up sucking up to Trump in store for you

I thought Petraeus was going to be Secretary of Defense? and you don't have to be nasty either.

Oh I'm enjoying it, big guy. Helps me laugh at your cynical behavior towards President Trump :badgrin:

Oh I'm enjoying it, big guy. Helps me laugh at your cynical behavior towards President Trump :badgrin:
You will be whining shortly. It is what you do. Rudy may be the meter maid in front of the WH.

That emoji you posted is the only one laughing.

You'll learn to laugh again, and not be complaining all the time after Trump's inauguration.

You guys haven't been winners in so long you've forgotten

You'll learn to laugh again, and not be complaining all the time after Trump's inauguration.

This is where I yawn.

This is where I yawn.
Yeah....being the nagging back seat driver is way funner than getting nagged.

Get ready!

He's got the guts and stamina to handle Trump's term. Definitely better than Romney, even if that guy tries to make some apology video... Rudy has been in the game for a long time.
Rudy is an American Lawyer, and while so many politicians in Washington are American Lawyers...Rudy has no foreign policy or military experience
Actually, Rudy has been the CEO of a successful security consulting firm that has many foreign countries as clients all over the world.

He's got the guts and stamina to handle Trump's term. Definitely better than Romney, even if that guy tries to make some apology video... Rudy has been in the game for a long time.
Rudy will run for governor of NY against cuomo

Forum List

Back