🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rudy Giuliani claims Lewinsky Affair was sexual assault.

Bill was the "ultimate" boss. Some states list it as sexual harassment other as sexual assault.

15 minute mark to 16:45 mark. He claims it was sexual assault and that Hillary covered it up. Just WOW! Maybe he is suffering from dementia or something.

it was sexual assault. Clinton was MONICA's boss-----and much older than she was-------The situation was something like an ADMIRAL having sex with a navy enlisted girl------consensual or not-----it is called RAPE, The captain of my "ship" ended up at Leavenworth -----and also with a dishonorable discharge -----for a very similar offence

Not the hand holding it?...
Rudy Giuliani claims Lewinsky Affair was sexual assault.

I blame the cigar.

Do we have proof on who was holding it? Maybe they were both holding it.

Seriously I think Rudy is just jealous.

It is a well documented fact that Rudy was/is a cross dresser that lived with a gay man in an apartment in NYC. If you ask me a cross dresser is a tranny. What's the difference? Was Rudy being "sexually assaulted" by having sex toys shoved up his ass by gay men?

Giuliani is on pretty thin ice bringing up "sex" deviations.

15 minute mark to 16:45 mark. He claims it was sexual assault and that Hillary covered it up. Just WOW! Maybe he is suffering from dementia or something.

it was sexual assault. Clinton was MONICA's boss-----and much older than she was-------The situation was something like an ADMIRAL having sex with a navy enlisted girl------consensual or not-----it is called RAPE, The captain of my "ship" ended up at Leavenworth -----and also with a dishonorable discharge -----for a very similar offence

She was 22. And thought she was "in love"

It's sleazy, but not sexual assault. :rolleyes:

Bill was the "ultimate" boss. Some states list it as sexual harassment other as sexual assault.
Except Giuliani, who spent months drooling over the Starr report, knows he is lying because the Starr report says Lewinski admits she seduced Clinton in their first encounter by showing him her thong.

Nope....according to federal law he broke the law.........it is no different when the congressmen have sex with pages....

She was more than willing , actually I believe she was put in that spot to lure Clinton, after all, Israel hated Clinton for wanting a 2 state solution.

Nope....according to federal law he broke the law.........it is no different when the congressmen have sex with pages....

Gingrich comes to mind. Him an his aide.

Except Giuliani, who spent months drooling over the Starr report, knows he is lying because the Starr report says Lewinski admits she seduced Clinton in their first encounter by showing him her thong.

Bill was the superior, the adult, he should have know better. This was not case of equals where one seduces the other. The law might be worded a bid different in some states.

Sex with an intern............... she could have blackmailed him into giving her the codes. She nearly got him impeached. It could have endangered the country.

As a lawyer and president, he should never have touched her.

He paid by backing Hillary for senate and now president.

We all are paying

Nobody in that high a position should open themselves or their company/country to such a threat.

The only reason to keep the dress unwashed in the closet was a leverage. Who knows what secrets could have been disclosed if it had gone further?

Both Clinton's behaved stupidly and might have put the country at risk for their convenience and disregard for the law.

Last edited:

You got some statute you care to quote?

Regardless of what it's called, his wife was the object of humiliation as it was her husband betraying her. Yet she uses his name as a political career platform. Like Mrs Bill Cosby running for office under that name.
And democrats don't even blink. Unbelievable. For any rational person it's like a weird existence or dream. Like being Oliver Douglass living in Hooterville from hell.

That is not rape. Idiots like you destroy men's lives with such outlandish garbage

Lewinski was of age, but had a history of seducing married men since high school. She told a friend she was taking her "presidential kneepads" to DC.

That is not rape. Idiots like you destroy men's lives with such outlandish garbage

If someone uses their position of power to threaten someone into sex there is a case for rape depending on the legitamacy of the threat. Monica however as far as I know has never said she was even coerced into anything, let alone threatened, and has had plenty of time and access to the press to make it known if she was.

Also as far as coercion goes saying if you fuck me I will help you/promote you is not rape. It is slimy as hell and sexual harassment for sure but not rape. Rape is having sex against your will. If you decide to have sex with someone for whatever reason willingly even if they coerce you into it it is not rape.

Maybe writing this will help morons like Irosie and those who thanked her comment grow a brain.

Forum List

Back