Rudy Giuliani: No One Lied About Trump Tower Meeting, They Just Made A Mistake

What boggles my mind is the congressional investigation has ended.

There was no collusion.

So what the hell are they talking about? What is the media doing? What is the Mueller investigation playing at?

Obstruction of justice into what? Meddling into finding out there was no collusion? Are we fucking serious here?
The congressional investigation was a partisan circus act to appease Donald’s base.

It doesn’t mean shit.

The real investigation is ongoing. Just because you don’t hear from Meuller (because he doesn’t leak), doesn’t mean they’re not making headway.

I could say the same about the "real investigation."

That so called "real investigation" is being conducted by the same spooks that set the trap in the first place. No one really believes they are credible anymore, they are a threat to the nation.

You could, and have said a lot of goofy stuff. No one in the Trump bubble believes Mueller is credible, or at least they hope he isn't

The Trump bubble?

Listen, folks that remember history, whether they are "in the Trump bubble," or not, don't think Mueller is very credible. He has made several mistakes, always in defense of the Deep State. . . . I think your definition of "Trump bubble" means, whether or not someone shares your Trump rage or not. The fact is, most folks know that Mueller has a compelling interest, and he has always been a member of the establishment/bureaucracy/Deep State. He will always do the bidding of the establishment rather than actually seek justice and/or truth. We know the truth about Panamanian leader Manuel Noriega that he prosecuted. That guy was a CIA asset for running drugs into the nation. When he became a liability, Mueller took the guy down, as he was tasked to.

We also know that in all probability Hezbollah and Iran was behind the Pan Am Flight 103 (Lockerbie bombing) case rather than Libya that Mueller scapegoated. As always, it is rogue elements in the CIA and FBI that are causing the rot in the Republic.

Mueller has a history of doing shit like this for these filthy intel agencies, this kangaroo trial is no different.

There was no collusion.

So what the hell are they talking about? What is the media doing? What is the Mueller investigation playing at?

Obstruction of justice into what? Meddling into finding out there was no collusion? Are we fucking serious here?
The congressional investigation was a partisan circus act to appease Donald’s base.

It doesn’t mean shit.

The real investigation is ongoing. Just because you don’t hear from Meuller (because he doesn’t leak), doesn’t mean they’re not making headway.

That so called "real investigation" is being conducted by the same spooks that set the trap in the first place. No one really believes they are credible anymore, they are a threat to the nation.

You could, and have said a lot of goofy stuff. No one in the Trump bubble believes Mueller is credible, or at least they hope he isn't

The Trump bubble?

Listen, folks that remember history, whether they are "in the Trump bubble," or not, don't think Mueller is very credible. He has made several mistakes, always in defense of the Deep State. . . . I think your definition of "Trump bubble" means, whether or not someone shares your Trump rage or not. The fact is, most folks know that Mueller has a compelling interest, and he has always been a member of the establishment/bureaucracy/Deep State. He will always do the bidding of the establishment rather than actually seek justice and/or truth. We know the truth about Panamanian leader Manuel Noriega that he prosecuted. That guy was a CIA asset for running drugs into the nation. When he became a liability, Mueller took the guy down, as he was tasked to.

We also know that in all probability Hezbollah and Iran was behind the Pan Am Flight 103 (Lockerbie bombing) case rather than Libya that Mueller scapegoated. As always, it is rogue elements in the CIA and FBI that are causing the rot in the Republic.

Mueller has a history of doing shit like this for these filthy intel agencies, this kangaroo trial is no different.

HaHaHa------You said "Deep State"----------You're funny.

Rudy Giuliani: No One Lied About Trump Tower Meeting, They Just Made A Mistake

Speaking to CNN’s Chris Cuomo, Giuliani said that Sekulow and White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders (who also publicly denied the president dictated the statement) had simply gotten facts wrong about Trump’s involvement.

“You think maybe somebody could’ve made a mistake?” Giuliani told Cuomo after being asked about the duo’s mistruths. “Why is it always that somebody... you think that Jay Sekulow lied? Maybe he just got it wrong, like I got a few things wrong at the beginning of the investigation.”

“That’s a lot of mistakes,” Cuomo fired back.

Sanders dodged questions about the statement on Monday after the Times’ story and referred journalists’ questions to Trump’s outside legal team.

The CNN host later played a mashup of clips showing Sekulow and Sanders denying the dictation several times last year.

“Somebody is lying,” Cuomo said. “It’s not the kind of information that you would get wrong, that you wouldn’t be privy to, that would change. Assuming that the president would’ve told them the truth about what was happening, somebody is lying about this, Rudy, and I don’t understand why.”

What?! CNN make a mistake?
CNN Mistakes Sex Toy Flag For ISIS Flag At London Gay Pride | HuffPost

There was no collusion.

It doesn’t mean shit.

The Trump bubble?

That's right, I forgot, you're too stupid to understand what that is.

It doesn’t mean shit.

The Trump bubble?

That's right, I forgot, you're too stupid to understand what that is.

Oh, I know what you think it is. It doesn't exist, but I know you think it does.

Seems like a whole lotta lying going on, doesn't it?
Yep....the media lies alot.
Yes, the media made Donald lie :lol:

Fuck the media.
They don't deserve straight answers.
They’re not lying to just the media; they’re lying to investigators and the American people.
And as we all know, there's a certain segment of the American people that don't mind being lied to.
You mean "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"?

There was no collusion.

It doesn’t mean shit.

I can't wait to read your post/s after Mueller admits he drilled a dry hole.
But I suspect you're a coward and we'll never hear from you again.
We'll see.

There was no collusion.

It doesn’t mean shit.

We'll see.

try explaining dry hole to manafort and flynn

dumbass rw's have a dry brain

:abgg2q.jpg:

In which part of this is it the media lying?

Trump Team: Donald Trump had nothing to do with statement from Trump Jr

then...

Trump Team: Trump weighed in like any father would.

to...

Trump Team: Yes, Donald Sr dictated the letter, but we didn't lie, we were mistaken. Oops.
So a series of misrepresented facts by the media constitutes a Trump lie???

There was nothing misinterpreted.

A Timeline of Trump Tower Meeting Responses - FactCheck.org

July 12, 2017 – On CNN’s “New Day,” Sekulow denies that the president had any involvement in drafting Donald Trump Jr.’s incomplete and misleading first statement to the New York Times. “I wasn’t involved in the statement drafting at all, nor was the president,” Sekulow says.

Sekulow says something similar on ABC’s “Good Morning America.” “The president didn’t sign off on anything,” he says. “He was coming back from the G-20. The statement that was released on Saturday was released by Donald Trump Jr., I’m sure in consultation with his lawyers. The president wasn’t involved in that.”

July 16, 2017 – On NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Sekulow repeats that the president was not involved in drafting Donald Trump Jr.’s initial response to the Times. “I do want to be clear that the president was not involved in the drafting of the statement and did not issue the statement,” Sekulow says. “It came from Donald Trump Jr. So that’s what I can tell you because that’s what we know.”

July 31, 2017 – The Washington Post reports that the president “personally dictated a statement in which Trump Jr. said that he and the Russian lawyer had ‘primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children’ when they met in June 2016, according to multiple people with knowledge of the deliberations.”

Aug. 1, 2017 – White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders denies that the president “personally dictated” the statement to the Times, but confirms for the first time that the president was involved in drafting the statement. “The president weighed in, as any father would, based on the limited information that he had,” she says. “He certainly didn’t dictate, but like I said, he weighed in, offered suggestions like any father would do.”

Jan. 29, 2018 – In a letter to special counsel Mueller, Dowd and Sekulow write that the president did dictate the letter to the New York Times – contradicting the White House press secretary. They write, “You have received all of the notes, communications and testimony indicating that the President dictated a short but accurate response to the New York Times article on behalf of his son, Donald Trump, Jr.”

Leave your sex life out of the discussion, please.

We'll see.

Meuller already has 15 indictments and three guilty pleas. Where have you been?

You’ll continue to hear from me before and after the conclusion of the investigation no matter the final outcome.

Silly faggot

then...

to...

Trump Team: Yes, Donald Sr dictated the letter, but we didn't lie, we were mistaken. Oops.

July 12, 2017 – On CNN’s “New Day,” Sekulow denies that the president had any involvement in drafting Donald Trump Jr.’s incomplete and misleading first statement to the New York Times. “I wasn’t involved in the statement drafting at all, nor was the president,” Sekulow says.

Sekulow says something similar on ABC’s “Good Morning America.” “The president didn’t sign off on anything,” he says. “He was coming back from the G-20. The statement that was released on Saturday was released by Donald Trump Jr., I’m sure in consultation with his lawyers. The president wasn’t involved in that.”

July 16, 2017 – On NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Sekulow repeats that the president was not involved in drafting Donald Trump Jr.’s initial response to the Times. “I do want to be clear that the president was not involved in the drafting of the statement and did not issue the statement,” Sekulow says. “It came from Donald Trump Jr. So that’s what I can tell you because that’s what we know.”

July 31, 2017 – The Washington Post reports that the president “personally dictated a statement in which Trump Jr. said that he and the Russian lawyer had ‘primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children’ when they met in June 2016, according to multiple people with knowledge of the deliberations.”

Aug. 1, 2017 – White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders denies that the president “personally dictated” the statement to the Times, but confirms for the first time that the president was involved in drafting the statement. “The president weighed in, as any father would, based on the limited information that he had,” she says. “He certainly didn’t dictate, but like I said, he weighed in, offered suggestions like any father would do.”

Jan. 29, 2018 – In a letter to special counsel Mueller, Dowd and Sekulow write that the president did dictate the letter to the New York Times – contradicting the White House press secretary. They write, “You have received all of the notes, communications and testimony indicating that the President dictated a short but accurate response to the New York Times article on behalf of his son, Donald Trump, Jr.”

then...

to...

Are CNN, ABC, NBC, WaPo, and NYT part of the justice system now?

if Trump makes mistakes that small he is totally worthless when it boils down to running the most powerful country in the world.

inept old derelict .....

if Trump makes mistakes that small he is totally worthless when it boils down to running the most powerful country in the world.

inept old derelict .....

I bet it was a calculated "mistake"

inept old derelict .....

I bet it was a calculated "mistake"

Trumps calculated lies

NASA+scientists+with+their+board+of+calculations,+1961.2.jpg

There was no collusion.

It doesn’t mean shit.

We'll see.

try explaining dry hole to manafort and flynn

dumbass rw's have a dry brain

:abgg2q.jpg:

I'm sorry, I don't pay attention that closely to the news.

Could you please link me to the news item or government case against Manafort or Lynne that showed they were convicted of Treason?

Here, from a very liberal source.

"But it is fundamentally a charge related to the other charges of money laundering and misleading federal officials and investigators about foreign bank accounts and lobbying for the Ukrainian government. It’s not about betraying America in some deep sense."
Why Rick Gates pleaded guilty to "conspiracy against the United States"

Forum List

Back