Rudy Giuliani: No One Lied About Trump Tower Meeting, They Just Made A Mistake

I could say the same about the "real investigation."

That so called "real investigation" is being conducted by the same spooks that set the trap in the first place. No one really believes they are credible anymore, they are a threat to the nation.

You could, and have said a lot of goofy stuff. No one in the Trump bubble believes Mueller is credible, or at least they hope he isn't

The Trump bubble?

Listen, folks that remember history, whether they are "in the Trump bubble," or not, don't think Mueller is very credible. He has made several mistakes, always in defense of the Deep State. . . . I think your definition of "Trump bubble" means, whether or not someone shares your Trump rage or not. The fact is, most folks know that Mueller has a compelling interest, and he has always been a member of the establishment/bureaucracy/Deep State. He will always do the bidding of the establishment rather than actually seek justice and/or truth. We know the truth about Panamanian leader Manuel Noriega that he prosecuted. That guy was a CIA asset for running drugs into the nation. When he became a liability, Mueller took the guy down, as he was tasked to.

We also know that in all probability Hezbollah and Iran was behind the Pan Am Flight 103 (Lockerbie bombing) case rather than Libya that Mueller scapegoated. As always, it is rogue elements in the CIA and FBI that are causing the rot in the Republic.

Mueller has a history of doing shit like this for these filthy intel agencies, this kangaroo trial is no different.

HaHaHa------You said "Deep State"----------You're funny.

That's right, I forgot, you're too stupid to understand what that is.

Oh, I know what you think it is. It doesn't exist, but I know you think it does.
That's the reason talking about politics is pointless with you. You think everything that is known is going to be told to you by the corporate press, and then like a good progressive, you bitch and moan about the corporate fat cats. You are too stupid to really understand how stupid you really are.

The gatekeepers of information are the ones that control your thinking. Who told you there wasn't a Deep State, or is that your own cognitive bias?

:abgg2q.jpg:

That is sort of like saying, "I know that the bureaucracy doesn't exist."

What boggles my mind is the congressional investigation has ended.

There was no collusion.

So what the hell are they talking about? What is the media doing? What is the Mueller investigation playing at?

Obstruction of justice into what? Meddling into finding out there was no collusion? Are we fucking serious here?
You mean the investigation "conducted" (obstructed) by Devin Nunes? Everybody's favorite trumpian sock puppet?

That was a joke.

Seems like a whole lotta lying going on, doesn't it?
Yep....the media lies alot.

In which part of this is it the media lying?

Trump Team: Donald Trump had nothing to do with statement from Trump Jr

then...

Trump Team: Trump weighed in like any father would.

to...

Trump Team: Yes, Donald Sr dictated the letter, but we didn't lie, we were mistaken. Oops.
So a series of misrepresented facts by the media constitutes a Trump lie???
Lol, I don't care who ya are that's some funny shit right there^^^

You could, and have said a lot of goofy stuff. No one in the Trump bubble believes Mueller is credible, or at least they hope he isn't

The Trump bubble?

Listen, folks that remember history, whether they are "in the Trump bubble," or not, don't think Mueller is very credible. He has made several mistakes, always in defense of the Deep State. . . . I think your definition of "Trump bubble" means, whether or not someone shares your Trump rage or not. The fact is, most folks know that Mueller has a compelling interest, and he has always been a member of the establishment/bureaucracy/Deep State. He will always do the bidding of the establishment rather than actually seek justice and/or truth. We know the truth about Panamanian leader Manuel Noriega that he prosecuted. That guy was a CIA asset for running drugs into the nation. When he became a liability, Mueller took the guy down, as he was tasked to.

We also know that in all probability Hezbollah and Iran was behind the Pan Am Flight 103 (Lockerbie bombing) case rather than Libya that Mueller scapegoated. As always, it is rogue elements in the CIA and FBI that are causing the rot in the Republic.

Mueller has a history of doing shit like this for these filthy intel agencies, this kangaroo trial is no different.

That's right, I forgot, you're too stupid to understand what that is.

Oh, I know what you think it is. It doesn't exist, but I know you think it does.
That's the reason talking about politics is pointless with you. You think everything that is known is going to be told to you by the corporate press, and then like a good progressive, you bitch and moan about the corporate fat cats. You are too stupid to really understand how stupid you really are.

The gatekeepers of information are the ones that control your thinking. Who told you there wasn't a Deep State, or is that your own cognitive bias?

:abgg2q.jpg:

That is sort of like saying, "I know that the bureaucracy doesn't exist."

It's nothing like saying burocracy doesn't exist. I don't generally fall for crap from conspiracy sites. Obviously you do.

What boggles my mind is the congressional investigation has ended.

There was no collusion.

So what the hell are they talking about? What is the media doing? What is the Mueller investigation playing at?

Obstruction of justice into what? Meddling into finding out there was no collusion? Are we fucking serious here?
The congressional investigation was a partisan circus act to appease Donald’s base.

It doesn’t mean shit.

The real investigation is ongoing. Just because you don’t hear from Meuller (because he doesn’t leak), doesn’t mean they’re not making headway.

I could say the same about the "real investigation."

That so called "real investigation" is being conducted by the same spooks that set the trap in the first place. No one really believes they are credible anymore, they are a threat to the nation.

The Trump bubble?

It truely warms the heart, does it not?

Forum List

Back