Rudy Giuliani: No One Lied About Trump Tower Meeting, They Just Made A Mistake

What boggles my mind is the congressional investigation has ended.

There was no collusion.

So what the hell are they talking about? What is the media doing? What is the Mueller investigation playing at?

Obstruction of justice into what? Meddling into finding out there was no collusion? Are we fucking serious here?
The congressional investigation was a partisan circus act to appease Donald’s base.

It doesn’t mean shit.

The real investigation is ongoing. Just because you don’t hear from Meuller (because he doesn’t leak), doesn’t mean they’re not making headway.

I could say the same about the "real investigation."

That so called "real investigation" is being conducted by the same spooks that set the trap in the first place. No one really believes they are credible anymore, they are a threat to the nation.

There was no collusion.

So what the hell are they talking about? What is the media doing? What is the Mueller investigation playing at?

Obstruction of justice into what? Meddling into finding out there was no collusion? Are we fucking serious here?
The congressional investigation was a partisan circus act to appease Donald’s base.

It doesn’t mean shit.

The real investigation is ongoing. Just because you don’t hear from Meuller (because he doesn’t leak), doesn’t mean they’re not making headway.

That so called "real investigation" is being conducted by the same spooks that set the trap in the first place. No one really believes they are credible anymore, they are a threat to the nation.
“No one” as in Donald’s butthurt supporters. Everyone else wants it to run its course.

There was no collusion.

The media is a circus and the clowns are the worship followers of the Trump hate propaganda which are feeding their delusions.

Seems like a whole lotta lying going on, doesn't it?
Yep....the media lies alot.

In which part of this is it the media lying?

Trump Team: Donald Trump had nothing to do with statement from Trump Jr

then...

Trump Team: Trump weighed in like any father would.

to...

Trump Team: Yes, Donald Sr dictated the letter, but we didn't lie, we were mistaken. Oops.
So a series of misrepresented facts by the media constitutes a Trump lie???

In which part of this is it the media lying?

Trump Team: Donald Trump had nothing to do with statement from Trump Jr

then...

Trump Team: Trump weighed in like any father would.

to...

Trump Team: Yes, Donald Sr dictated the letter, but we didn't lie, we were mistaken. Oops.
So a series of misrepresented facts by the media constitutes a Trump lie???
No, but Donald actually telling a lie (which he did) does constitute a lie.

Yes, the media made Donald lie :lol:

Fuck the media.
They don't deserve straight answers.
They’re not lying to just the media; they’re lying to investigators and the American people.
And as we all know, there's a certain segment of the American people that don't mind being lied to.

I know. If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.

There was no collusion.

Sure. That republican committee cleared Trump, except they didn't do a real investigation.

Fuck the media.
They’re not lying to just the media; they’re lying to investigators and the American people.
And as we all know, there's a certain segment of the American people that don't mind being lied to.

But Obama----But Obama----But Obama.
Try to keep up.

There was no collusion.

It doesn’t mean shit.

“No one” as in Donald’s butthurt supporters. Everyone else wants it to run its course.

Those folks are guilty of many wars crimes and human rights violations. Trump OTH is just your common crook and con man. I find him to be the less odious of the two parties.

There was a time during the 60's and 70's when liberals understood the extreme dangers of America's intel. angencies. The very fact that they are now selling out the soul of the nation to them is alarmingly sad, and depressing.

So glad H.S. Thompson put a bullet in his skull, he wouldn't be able to tolerate the situation today. Having to choose between taking sides between a clown like Trump on the one hand, or the integrity and say so of the CIA and FBI on the other?

Yeah, death is probably preferable.

There are no real liberals left, not in the real sense. They have all doomed the nation.

At this point? If Trump gets taken down, it will only be because of his stupidity. Just as Thompson called it.

hunter-s-thompson-1069965.jpg

7091fe2c0736f1ca6a4a4f73ae4b593a--mind-you-rando.jpg

b2f8bd93fb586c8d8729a8f7fc76c208--hunter-s-thompson-quotes-political-quotes.jpg

6fe40a5afb5a6e81835ed7bf8b241075--politics-religion.jpg

There was no collusion.

It doesn’t mean shit.

You could, and have said a lot of goofy stuff. No one in the Trump bubble believes Mueller is credible, or at least they hope he isn't

Fuck the media.

Try to keep up.
Its called double standards, funny how that works.

Fuck the media.

Try to keep up.

It's called trying to dodge the subject by bringing up an unrelated subject.

Try to keep up.

It's called trying to dodge the subject by bringing up an unrelated subject.
No its called double standards.

There was no collusion.

Sure. That republican committee cleared Trump, except they didn't do a real investigation.
Actually they did. Mueller is the one on a Witch Hunt.

There was no collusion.

Actually they did. Mueller is the one on a Witch Hunt.

You wish.

Rudy Giuliani: No One Lied About Trump Tower Meeting, They Just Made A Mistake

Speaking to CNN’s Chris Cuomo, Giuliani said that Sekulow and White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders (who also publicly denied the president dictated the statement) had simply gotten facts wrong about Trump’s involvement.

“You think maybe somebody could’ve made a mistake?” Giuliani told Cuomo after being asked about the duo’s mistruths. “Why is it always that somebody... you think that Jay Sekulow lied? Maybe he just got it wrong, like I got a few things wrong at the beginning of the investigation.”

“That’s a lot of mistakes,” Cuomo fired back.

Sanders dodged questions about the statement on Monday after the Times’ story and referred journalists’ questions to Trump’s outside legal team.

The CNN host later played a mashup of clips showing Sekulow and Sanders denying the dictation several times last year.

“Somebody is lying,” Cuomo said. “It’s not the kind of information that you would get wrong, that you wouldn’t be privy to, that would change. Assuming that the president would’ve told them the truth about what was happening, somebody is lying about this, Rudy, and I don’t understand why.”
We got him this time!! Part 926,810

Trump obstructed the conspiracy to collude with Putin to obstruct Hillary from taking her rightful place in the Oval Office

Fuck the media.
That's how they passed ObamaCare

Forum List

Back