Rudy receiving death threats

Rudy is a cynical POS that promotes himself as some special savior against crime and terrorism. It would be fitting for him to die from which he claims to be our hero.
The dumbass insisted that the command center be placed inside the World Trade Center - and this was AFTER the first WTC bombing. People thought he was nuts, and it turns out people were right. It definitely contributed to the confusion, and probably the death toll.
And your hero Obama hates the country. I will stick with Rudy.

And you think this warrants death threats? For criticizing Obama?

You idiot.

Did he bring this on himself? I think he did. Rudy has become a bumbling, stumbling idiot in the Republican Party....which is a pretty big honor....from what I understand.

so you agree 100% that blacks bring unemployment, prison, abortion and early death on themselves, right?

Rudi is a liar playing the victim after his slander.
If anyone is getting death threats after what Rudi said it is Obama, but you don't hear him crying like Baby Rudi.

Giuliani stands by Obama comments - CNN.com

Well, Rudy....."Stupid is as Stupid does"......:rofl:
The punishment for speaking truth to power is now death???

Welcome to the new Soviet Union.
Where do you get this shit?
4i6Ckte.gif

The man said something that the majority of Americans find despicable, and they are letting him know it. That's death?

No wonder Americans don't believe conservatives.

Well, it looks as if they didn't buy into you liberal/progressives or they wouldn't have kicked your nasty party out of control OF CONGRESS
So give it up already. you libs are down in the gutter with the people in the country

If anyone is getting death threats after what Rudi said it is Obama, but you don't hear him crying like Baby Rudi.

Actually, all I see here is people like you throwing very noticeable tantrums over someone voicing his opinion. If someone issued a death threat against Obama, they'd be in jail before the phone call was over. Obama isn't a victim, he isn't a patriot, and he doesn't care for this country.

hell they went ape shit over some rodeo clown using a mask of their Messiah Obama in a comedy skit. so it doesn't take much for them get into their Faux outrages

I hope people are tired of their bs. which by the last two elections. I'd say they are

Rudy is a cynical POS that promotes himself as some special savior against crime and terrorism. It would be fitting for him to die from which he claims to be our hero.
The dumbass insisted that the command center be placed inside the World Trade Center - and this was AFTER the first WTC bombing. People thought he was nuts, and it turns out people were right. It definitely contributed to the confusion, and probably the death toll.

Obama is NOT MY hero but he is the sitting president of MY country and for that he gets my respect. A-holes like you that make monkey noises from the freedom and anonymity of the internet mean less than nothing. You have no respect for what deserves respect and wonder why nobody wants fools LIKE you in the white house. You morons may be able to steer like minded morons in less educated parts of our country to win small elections but mark my words. America will never allow someone as dangerously stupid as Bush back in as the leader of the free world.

Obama is NOT MY hero but he is the sitting president of MY country and for that he gets my respect. A-holes like you that make monkey noises from the freedom and anonymity of the internet mean less than nothing. You have no respect for what deserves respect and wonder why nobody wants fools LIKE you in the white house. You morons may be able to steer like minded morons in less educated parts of our country to win small elections but mark my words. America will never allow someone as dangerously stupid as Bush back in as the leader of the free world.

oh You libs are so full of it. NOT one of your kind (the left/libs) showed respect to President Bush. and you were probably one marching in the streets holding a sign comparing Bush to Hitler, while our military had BOOTS on the ground in Iraq. so save us the sermon

I only GIVE respect to someone who give me the same. Obama has done nothing but shown and spewed disrespect on, WE THE PEOPLE he represents. like you're doing now

oh You libs are so full of it. NOT one of your kind (the left/libs) showed respect to President Bush. and you were probably one marching in the streets holding a sign comparing Bush to Hitler, while our military had BOOTS on the ground in Iraq. so save us the sermon

I only GIVE respect to someone who give me the same. Obama has done nothing but shown and spewed disrespect on, WE THE PEOPLE he represents. like you're doing now

Go fuck yourself Steph. I'm not a "Lib" by ANY stretch. You are a liar. NOW THAT is a fact!

Go fuck yourself Steph. I'm not a "Lib" by ANY stretch. You are a liar. NOW THAT is a fact!

You are Jake Starkey, that's a fact, you fake Republican.

hit a nerve on your bs huh? I know you people like to dish it. but cant stand it when someone proves you a liar and throws it back in your lying ass faces. now you go diddle yourself it seems that's what you're into

Fuck you you fascist traitors.

hit a nerve on your bs huh? I know you people like to dish it. but cant stand it when someone proves you a liar and throws it back in your lying ass faces. now you go diddle yourself it seems that's what you're into

Well it wouldn't be you Steph. You would just say something stupid and kill the moment.

go cool off. soak your head the toilet bowl. that's where your vulgar mouth belongs

Ha! I couldn't have hit this nail any more firmly on the head if I tried.

Well it wouldn't be you Steph. You would just say something stupid and kill the moment.

oh I have you on the left pegged and can smell BS from a mile away from my computer

. Ive been on this board for ten years. Look at one of your post and talk about killing a moment. Hell it was so long it about killed me just reading the crap

Ha! I couldn't have hit this nail any more firmly on the head if I tried.

I work with my hands and son...I doubt YOU could hit a nail on the head under any circumstances. You are just too stupid.

Forum List

Back