Rudy receiving death threats

[

GOP base who'd applaud such remarks aren't anywhere near sufficient to win an election for dog catcher, let alone President.

The extreme far Left Democrat base that refuses to acknowledge the truth in Giuliani's statements are the ones that are not fit to be a part of this country. They are the scum of America.

Obama doesn't understand or give a shit about America. He is not a patriot and he sure as hell has no understanding of what made this country great. He was even too chickenshit to have served in the US military. I think most Americans know that. However, the despicable coalition of the greedy elements of this country that elected him don't really care. they just want their welfare checks and Obamaphones. Like Obama they don't care about America, only their own greed.

When did Giuliani serve in the US military?

He dodged the draft during VietNam

His draft number was never called, that's not dodging

Actually, Giuliani requested and was given a number of deferments

Wouldn't someone who loves his country as much as Rudy volunteer to protect it?

You said he dodged the draft, he didn't. When his deferements expired he was draft eligible, his never name came up

We did just fine at killing enough people to found this nation, the one you are only too happy to ruin trying to serve Jesus.
This country was great when a majority in government served Jesus, now Jesus has been taken out. We have gone down the tubes. Thanks liberals.
They didn't serve Jesus, which is why it worked. They didn't even mention the crazy fucker, it was considered rude and illiberal. Learn fucking American history, the real version and not that David Barton shit.
America was great when God was a part of it, since liberals have started getting their way about 50 or 60 years ago the country has gone to shit.
God wasn't part of America, dummy. He's not even mentioned on the founding fucking document. And this is a Liberal Nation. If you don't like it then move to fucking Jesusland. You aren't needed or wanted here.
Government meetings used to start with a prayer, until the likes of you got you're panties in a wad about it. God has always had a part in our government.
God was a tradition, he has nothing to do with the government that was founded without him even being mentioned. You want to live in a Christian nation so go do so, this isn't one of them.

[

GOP base who'd applaud such remarks aren't anywhere near sufficient to win an election for dog catcher, let alone President.

The extreme far Left Democrat base that refuses to acknowledge the truth in Giuliani's statements are the ones that are not fit to be a part of this country. They are the scum of America.

Obama doesn't understand or give a shit about America. He is not a patriot and he sure as hell has no understanding of what made this country great. He was even too chickenshit to have served in the US military. I think most Americans know that. However, the despicable coalition of the greedy elements of this country that elected him don't really care. they just want their welfare checks and Obamaphones. Like Obama they don't care about America, only their own greed.

Regarding your sig about the eggs. Why would anyone want to? :) Can't drink a gallon of milk or water either. Well you could, but you'd fall over dead. :)

Popular culture reference before your time

It is obvious what we have here is a failure to communicate

I bet it's from those right wing extremest. oh wait, they are calling him one of those today, so can't be them.

from those oh TOLERANT people on the leftwing/dem/progressive would be my guess.

only they can call we the people names, DONT YA KNOW

stay safe Rudy. Millions in the country will have your back

This country was great when a majority in government served Jesus, now Jesus has been taken out. We have gone down the tubes. Thanks liberals.
When was that?

Did I miss something?
When liberals started to take over, creating welfare which destroyed the black family. Taking prayer out of schools, now our schools have metal detectors. Taking the ten commandments out of public buildings our government is corrupted. Electing a muslim president, we are the laughing stock of the world, when not to long ago we were respected. Just to name a few to show you the failure of liberalism.
Jesus advocated feeding the hungry

When did Jesus ever go up to a poor person and scream.......Get a JOB
Jesus said to help your neighbors, not tax the general public to death and make people dependent on government for life, all for a vote. That's actually a sin.

There was no such thing as a Democratic government at the time. People served the king or emperor.......he did not serve them
What? I'm talking about since the starting of the United states, what are you talking about? I will agree though, since Britain has gone liberal. They are not as great as they once was, just like the United states.

I bet it's from those right wing extremest. oh wait, they are calling him one of those today, so can't be them.

from those oh TOLERANT people on the leftwing/dem/progressive would be my guess.

Have fun patting his back, and do so while you little un-American fuckers follow him right into the sea.

They didn't serve Jesus, which is why it worked. They didn't even mention the crazy fucker, it was considered rude and illiberal. Learn fucking American history, the real version and not that David Barton shit.
America was great when God was a part of it, since liberals have started getting their way about 50 or 60 years ago the country has gone to shit.
God wasn't part of America, dummy. He's not even mentioned on the founding fucking document. And this is a Liberal Nation. If you don't like it then move to fucking Jesusland. You aren't needed or wanted here.
Government meetings used to start with a prayer, until the likes of you got you're panties in a wad about it. God has always had a part in our government.
God was a tradition, he has nothing to do with the government that was founded without him even being mentioned. You want to live in a Christian nation so go do so, this isn't one of them.
I know thanks to liberals, now we have a muslim president.

(laughs at the "millions will have his back" thinking only if everyone who supports him has multiple personalities)

[

You said he dodged the draft, he didn't. When his deferements expired he was draft eligible, his never name came up

That is what dodging the draft means

Those who loved America like Rudy says he does .....volunteered

And you think this warrants death threats? For criticizing Obama?

You idiot.

Did he bring this on himself? I think he did. Rudy has become a bumbling, stumbling idiot in the Republican Party....which is a pretty big honor....from what I understand.
You are a bonofied moron. I bet you are one of those morons that blames rape victims for being raped.

BTW Rudy is SPOT ON in his analysis

Rudy has handed Democrats a gift
A stick to beat Republicans with

Do you believe the President loves this country?

Line up Republicans

I know thanks to liberals, now we have a muslim president.
Good, that would be long fucking overdue. In Jesusland you have to be a Christian, in America we banned religious tests for holding public office because this is not a Christian Nation, it's a Liberal one, so start packing, you aren't wanted here.

I volunteered. During a war, and dropping out of college. Just never got shot at. Of course I've been sharing my thoughts here for too long to ever run for office.

"Mr. Candidate, did you not say on USMB..." :)

good ole CNN. (commie news network) coming to the Democrats rescue

NOW who never saw this coming. YAWN YAWN

Like Clinton and Obama did? Oh wait...

Yo, its like the "gipper" said, but I would put the word "Majority" of Americans are sick of this confused ass in the White House!

"GTP"
Traitor-in-the-White-House.jpg

Rudy has handed Democrats a gift
A stick to beat Republicans with

Do you believe the President loves this country?

Line up Republicans
No I do not. He loves the power it gave him & nothing more.
His wife was never proud to be American & his AG thinks Americans are cowards. Obama himself called Bush unpatriotic but that's just different somehow.

Forum List

Back