Rudy talking with the Jan6 committee about "testifying"

Cool I'm glad we got that settled .......I don't give a fuck either.....That is called Freedom of speech.............NICE.

1644786339314.jpeg

Spill? What the hell did Rudi have to do with the Jan. 6 demonstration? Wouldn't a subpoena be sufficient for his testimony? It ain't zactly current events but it beats talking about real current events don't it lefties?

I would guess at this point, the committee already has most of the answers. They are just looking to fill in the blanks. There are more important fish to fry in this investigation. Rudy's already cooked his fish. Again, I feel giving Rudy a platform is a wasted of time and resources. Nothing he says can be trusted.
He was the president personal lawyer and personally directed a failed coup attempt. Give him a chance to perjure himself. He has to testify.

Yeah, I find it tough to believe that he'd spill too much, even though he's like Graham, in and out of the orange orbit every other day.

People like this will do whatever it takes to save their ass, or at least mitigate damage they think is coming.

Was Rudy there?

Good to know that our government is wasting time on this. As long as the politicians get rich and more powerful is all that matters I guess. I'm so proud.

This is the Congress people voted for, and will vote out in 22. They are so scared to death of this man it makes your head spin. Highest inflation in 40 years, on the verge of war with Russia, border worse than it's been in over 20 years, making the Taliban the strongest terrorist organization in the world, highest gasoline prices in 7 years, a new high in debt of 30 trillion, and all the Communists can think of is wasting their time and our tax dollars to defeat a potential political opponent three years from now.

Aren't we glad we have such smart voters in this country? :eusa_shhh:

This is the Congress people voted for, and will vote out in 22. They are so scared to death of this man it makes your head spin. Highest inflation in 40 years, on the verge of war with Russia, border worse than it's been in over 20 years, making the Taliban the strongest terrorist organization in the world, highest gasoline prices in 7 years, a new high in debt of 30 trillion, and all the Communists can think of is wasting their time and our tax dollars to defeat a potential political opponent three years from now.

Aren't we glad we have such smart voters in this country? :eusa_shhh:
We have dumb vote counters too.

Yeah, I find it tough to believe that he'd spill too much, even though he's like Graham, in and out of the orange orbit every other day.

People like this will do whatever it takes to save their ass, or at least mitigate damage they think is coming.

Right, because you didn't start this thread with hopes and dreams. :eusa_shhh:

"We got him now damn it!"

Forum List

Back