Rudy talking with the Jan6 committee about "testifying"

But it is so much fun to watch you chasing the laser light. It's just as much fun for me as it is for you. You've been chasing that light for five years now.
Your "laser light" comments points out the fact that you are engaging nothing but trolling

But it is so much fun to watch you chasing the laser light. It's just as much fun for me as it is for you. You've been chasing that light for five years now.
And it is kind of fun watching you squirm and snivel and prostrate yourself for the orange pile of shit, like a good little servant. The part about pretending not to care while jumping into every Trump thread as fast as you can to be his little human shield is especially entertaining.

I think Rudy should go to the committee and give them hell in his opening statement- questioning the manhood and patriotism of the members and going from there.

When the questions come however, he should plead the 5th and refuse to answer questions from these stalinist lowlifes.
It is tricky answering ANY questions. You cannot answer some Qs and not others w/o throwing your 5th Amendment right to silence out the window..

I think he should give them the finger and move on... but I am not an attorney and not sure that would be good legal advice (??)

It is tricky answering ANY questions. You cannot answer some Qs and not others w/o throwing your 5th Amendment right to silence out the window..

I think he should give them the finger and move on... but I am not an attorney and not sure that would be good legal advice (??)

Rudy shouldn't answer any questions, BUT he should wait until he gives his opening statement (not under oath) before pleading the 5th.

Rudy shouldn't answer any questions, BUT he should wait until he gives his opening statement (not under oath) before pleading the 5th.
Once you open the door...you can't close it by claiming the fifth

well, he knows whether that is doable or not, he's a lawyer and from what i can tell, a darn good one.

But to me, answering Qs from the evil leftie retards is validating them... just a thought. Haven't the Rs validated them enough?

how much more are they going to validate the un-validat-able?

well, he knows whether that is doable or not, he's a lawyer and from what i can tell, a darn good one.

But to me, answering Qs from the evil leftie retards is validating them... just a thought. Haven't the Rs validated them enough?

how much more are they going to validate the un-validat-able?

Like you said, he's a lawyer. He probably just wants to F with them and have some fun.

What?

The 1/6 kangaroo committee hasn't disbanded yet?

A smart observant person would think that the Dimm's are dragging this out as long as possible to the mid-terms.

But that's just me. :hhello:

What?

The 1/6 kangaroo committee hasn't disbanded yet?

A smart observant person would think that the Dimm's are dragging this out as long as possible to the mid-terms.

But that's just me. :hhello:

That's one reason. The other is they are so scared to death of Donald Trump they are trying any stunt to try and stop him from running in 24.

Ain't they stupid?
I mean really, really stupid.
Some also think that Hillary is the charm.

Not really. In a way they are smart. We all know the disaster Dementia turned this country into, and Trump would beat him so bad he'd never be able to show his confused ass again in public. They have to stop him anyway possible to avoid getting killed next presidential election. It's bad enough how badly they're going to lose Congress this year.

Not really. In a way they are smart. We all know the disaster Dementia turned this country into, and Trump would beat him so bad he'd never be able to show his confused ass again in public. They have to stop him anyway possible to avoid getting killed next presidential election. It's bad enough how badly they're going to lose Congress this year.

Losing Congress, when it happens and it will, will be the first good thing in a long time!!

Forum List

Back