Rudy talking with the Jan6 committee about "testifying"

Good to know that our government is wasting time on this. As long as the politicians get rich and more powerful is all that matters I guess. I'm so proud.

however, squid boy has been just as nasty as donny - from the way he divorced his wives & his own daughter voted for obama over him.

lol, i wonder how long b4 donny says rudy? rudy who?
Rudy's fucked, in general. He's made a complete fool of himself both domestically and globally, so the only play he has now is to bend over for the ol' orange high hard one and hope it works.

That's why I'd be very surprised to see him throw Trump under the bus, even though he damn well knows Trump would screw him over at the slightest provocation.

Well, tough shit. Anyone who voluntarily enters the orange orbit deserves what they get.

Rudy's fucked, in general. He's made a complete fool of himself both domestically and globally, so the only play he has now is to bend over for the ol' orange high hard one and hope it works.

That's why I'd be very surprised to see him throw Trump under the bus, even though he damn well knows Trump would screw him over at the slightest provocation.

Well, tough shit. Anyone who voluntarily enters the orange orbit deserves what they get.
More TDS on display from people who ignored the abuses and riots from their side.........You are a tool of the pravda in this country and nothing more.

Enough there to bury many of your heroes under the jail. But they own the Swamp and legal system........But you don't care......BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY is your sides motto.

Oh I heard that another hooker from Russia was pissing on Trump in a hotel again.........Maybe you can pay Steele to check it out.

What ever the BLM does, it's an action done by civilians.. The right wings actions of murder and mayhem on that January 6th were instigated by a sitting republican president. Big difference.

a damn bigley difference.

Honestly, why waste time with this? Rudy's just looking for his next moment of trying to find a light at the end of the long, dark tunnel that's turned out to be his life. I wouldn't think there would be anything that he could chip in right now that would be of value. Or be trusted to be anything resembling the truth. Turn it over to the DOJ and let the chips fall where they may. Same with Bannon.

^^^^^ TRANSLATION: Rudy is planning on dropping a bombshell at the hearing! ♥️ :21:

How about we see studies on folks like you obsessed with Jan 6th when all reasonable people have moved on? But we don't need a study do we?

hmmmmm obsessed with the fact that a US president & his cohorts tried to stage a coup & is still trying & they need to be held accountable?

ya, you're damn right.

hmmmmm obsessed with the fact that a US president & his cohorts tried to stage a coup & is still trying & they need to be held accountable?

ya, you're damn right.
Then you wake up and realize you are out of Pixie Dust......And your Unicorn left you. poor thing.

th

he may not - if he can get what he wants from donny. but who knows?

Rudy needs to go in there and start laying out the case for the actual insurrection...... of Nov 4 at 3am.

Start with the 6 states that mysteriously (and simultaneously) shut down the counting at 12am and proceeded to manufacture votes both digitally and analog.

It's so easy a caveman can do it. Let's go brandon.
It's so easy it was never done in case after case, and now didn't he lose his license as a result?

Rudy needs to go in there and start laying out the case for the actual insurrection...... of Nov 4 at 3am.

Start with the 6 states that mysteriously (and simultaneously) shut down the counting at 12am and proceeded to manufacture votes both digitally and analog.

It's so easy a caveman can do it. Let's go brandon.
Oh Please Roody...do it...

Forum List

Back