🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rudy: Trump now believes Obama is an American!

I was reading a story yesterday that said Ben Carson suggested that Trump should apologize for his earlier birther remarks. As Hillary's lead shrinks, and it gets closer to election day it looks like his surrogates are pulling out all the stops to ensure his campaign doesn't blow their momentum.

This is one area where Trump and Hillary disagree. It was her that originally brought this issue up and got carried by every critic of Obama. I really think that this is a situation where Obama's birth certificate is an unknown and will probably always be an unknown.

If he does say that now, it is only because there is no upside to questioning Barack's birth place and there never has been an upside to so doing.

Especially when O'reilly and Fox caved in eons ago. Where will the facts and truths ever surface in the mainstream and allow Americans to even question it?

Given the fact how SHADY (to put it nicely) Barack's entire history has been, I do not doubt his birth B.S. based on his overall pedigree alone. He is as phony as they come and a manchurian candidate.

I was reading a story yesterday that said Ben Carson suggested that Trump should apologize for his earlier birther remarks. As Hillary's lead shrinks, and it gets closer to election day it looks like his surrogates are pulling out all the stops to ensure his campaign doesn't blow their momentum.

Only fools, bigots, racists, misogynists, Jihadists, fascists and single issue voters support Donald Trump.

This is one area where Trump and Hillary disagree. It was her that originally brought this issue up and got carried by every critic of Obama. I really think that this is a situation where Obama's birth certificate is an unknown and will probably always be an unknown.

Don't lie...you have no evidence you think, and what evidence there is (your posts) suggests you don't.

I really think that this is a situation where Obama's birth certificate is an unknown and will probably always be an unknown.

It's not unknown. He produced a birth certificate, and people claimed it was fake. Short of going back in a time machine and watching his mother give birth in Hawaii the retarded birthers won't be happy.

Almost 8 years in, at the end of his Presidency, who the hell cares?

Trump believes Barry is an American.

Barry believes Global Warming is the greatest threat we face right now.

Hillary believes withholding thousands of work-related emails in direct violation of the law is not a crime.

Whatever...nothing to see here. Move along.

Wait a min...Then that means that when Trump was telling you that he had secret evidence from investigators was a lie. Ruh oh....He lied on purpose in order to discredit Obama? But now he has a secret plan to defeat Isis?
Maybe. Then again maybe he has realized that this is a losing battle, that - like I said - what damn difference does it make when he only has 5 months left to his time in office. We may never know, only speculation.

Wait a min...Then that means that when Trump was telling you that he had secret evidence from investigators was a lie. Ruh oh....He lied on purpose in order to discredit Obama? But now he has a secret plan to defeat Isis?
Maybe. Then again maybe he has realized that this is a losing battle, that - like I said - what damn difference does it make when he only has 5 months left to his time in office. We may never know, only speculation.

'We may never know...' goddam that is retarded.

You lie. Hillary Clinton NEVER brought it up.

he couldnt realize it was a losing battle because he said he had secret evidence that showed Obama was born in Kenya. Now he's saying his information is bad (he hires the best people) or that he was lying to you this whole time but now should be taken seriously when he says he has more secret stuff and its really awesome

Forum List

Back