Rudy: Trump now believes Obama is an American!

Wait a min...Then that means that when Trump was telling you that he had secret evidence from investigators was a lie. Ruh oh....He lied on purpose in order to discredit Obama? But now he has a secret plan to defeat Isis?
Maybe. Then again maybe he has realized that this is a losing battle, that - like I said - what damn difference does it make when he only has 5 months left to his time in office. We may never know, only speculation.

he couldnt realize it was a losing battle because he said he had secret evidence that showed Obama was born in Kenya. Now he's saying his information is bad (he hires the best people) or that he was lying to you this whole time but now should be taken seriously when he says he has more secret stuff and its really awesome

Did you just make this up?

In the end, with only a few months to go in his Presidency, where he was born doesn't make a damn bit of difference.

Wait a min...Then that means that when Trump was telling you that he had secret evidence from investigators was a lie. Ruh oh....He lied on purpose in order to discredit Obama? But now he has a secret plan to defeat Isis?
Maybe. Then again maybe he has realized that this is a losing battle, that - like I said - what damn difference does it make when he only has 5 months left to his time in office. We may never know, only speculation.

he couldnt realize it was a losing battle because he said he had secret evidence that showed Obama was born in Kenya. Now he's saying his information is bad (he hires the best people) or that he was lying to you this whole time but now should be taken seriously when he says he has more secret stuff and its really awesome

No

This is one area where Trump and Hillary disagree. It was her that originally brought this issue up and got carried by every critic of Obama. I really think that this is a situation where Obama's birth certificate is an unknown and will probably always be an unknown.

Don't lie...you have no evidence you think, and what evidence there is (your posts) suggests you don't.

You have to kind of remember back in 2008. I know you can't google "what I remember in 2008" so you are going to have to use your own brain power to recall it. Think Hillary, Obama, 2008, Obama saying he was going to stop the water from rising...you can do it.

The evidence was provided long ago.
Prove it. Show me.

like you would accept it .... LMAO

Oh that old chestnut..."I would show you but you wont accept it" Riiiiiiight ;)

instant left wing media was lying response "chestnut" from RW's every freakin' time.... is riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

WordSalad-150x150.jpg

No

You are lying twice? Just admit you made it up so we can go on.

Obama himself ADVERTISED he was born in Keyna. Did he lie to get that "diversity scholarship" he couldn't get on the merit of his academic achievements = political correctness trumping merit in the Democratic Party's PC obsession...

Obama himself ADVERTISED he was born in Keyna. Did he lie to get that "diversity scholarship" he couldn't get on the merit of his academic achievements = political correctness trumping merit in the Democratic Party's PC obsession...

Obama had nothing to do with that.

No

You are lying twice? Just admit you made it up so we can go on.

Since I'm lying about want to bet on it and put your money where your mouth is? If I provide the link showing he said that you have to put something in your signature of my choosing for one week. If I'm lying I will post whatever you want in my signature for one week.

If you accept the bet that shows you're confident that I'm lying...If not, it shows you dont believe that I'm a liar and you're just accusing to deflect.

So....Wanna bet?

So let's hear it. According to Dems here, you are racist if you are a birther. Who was the first RACIST Birther?

FemiNazi Fuhrer Hillary Rodham Clinton

Forum List

Back