Ruh Roh Shaggy...a rapper explains why he is a member of the NRA...the left wing host was upset....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes.....the growth sector in gun ownership in the United States are Blacks, women and the gay community....and good for them....they may finally understand that the government is not their friend.....and that when it comes to protecting themselves and their family...it is their job....until the police arrive....

Bernie-backing rapper stuns liberals, explains why he’s an NRA member

Kasher discussed the issue of gun ownership with rapper Killer Mike, MTV’s Ana Marie Cox, and actor Kumail Nanjiani.

Mike said that he’s been using guns since he was a small child and that his grandparents owned guns in the Deep South to help fight against threats from the Klan. He even admitted he’s a member of the National Rifle Association.

“I don’t know how you can justify being a member of the NRA,” Kasher said in a startled voice.

“Why wouldn’t I?” Killer Mike responded. “I believe that anything a bunch of old rich white men are a part of that I can be, I want.”

The host was stunned and disappointed, trying to reason with the rapper “you’re a Bernie guy, you’re a progressive.”

“Human beings are complex, and in matters of politics, you go with the stronger lobbying group for the things that you f*cking want,” Mike said. “I don’t want white people to come take my guns one day, therefore, I have to hang out with these crazy ass nut job white people.”

Cox said that she was a gun owner and wanted some forms of gun control, especially on handguns. However, Killer Mike disagreed saying handguns were the most efficient way of self-protection.

During the question and answer segment, Killer Mike was asked if he felt uncomfortable as a black man walking into a gun store. He responded by saying that gun owners are extremely welcoming to people of all races who have an interest in and knowledge about firearms.

A pro-gun LGBTQAI group called the Pink Pistols also appeared on the show saying that the gay community started to embrace gun ownership after the terrorist attack at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Florida.

“When seconds count, the police are often minutes or hours away,” said Pink Pistols member Piper Laurie Smith. “A 100-pound female has a chance against four linebackers if she’s carrying.”

Chris Cheng, another Pink Pistols member, shocked Kasher by saying that gun owners are more tolerant of him being gay than the gay community is of him being a firearms advocate.

At the end of the show, Kasher said that the issue of banning guns should be one that liberals avoid and give up hope of ever winning that culture war.

“When it comes to me, I don’t know if I’m ready to buy a gun, but I’m ready to rethink how the left thinks about weapons,” Kasher said. “Maybe when there are 400 million guns in this country we’ve already lost the gun debate, maybe it’s time to give that olive branch… to the right. I’m all for practical gun control, I’m all for things making sense, but I think it’s time for us not to just start making sense but making plans to defend ourselves.”

Watch the full episode here.

Read more at Bernie-backing rapper stuns liberals, explains why he’s an NRA member

Forum List

Back