Rules For Traditionals: How People In Wedding Trades Can Defend Themselves

i try to wait for sales, whenever possible; or, make fun of sales chics for not meeting their quota, yet.

Bigot. and the only hammer you wield is made of nerf.

right.

So let's review. The Bigoted Bakery lost hteir shop due to consumer backlash.

The state slapped them with a well-deserved fine they can't pay.

And GoFundMe cut off other bigots from getting a bailout to them.

Nice big hammer came down like on cow at a slaughterhouse. Awesome.

Your concession is noted and accepted.

Guy, you are on the losing side of the argument. Gays are getting married, and even Republicans are backing off of "Religious Freedom" laws that let them be bigots.

right.

You're the kind of Nazi asshole who would gloat about Jews getting their business smashed on Kristalnacht.

You're the kind of Nazi asshole who would gloat about Jews getting their business smashed on Kristalnacht.

Well, if the Jews had actually been screwing up the country like Christians assholes have fucked up this one, you might have a point.

You the kind of moron who thinks arguments are settled with guns.

No, arguments are settled with money.

ANd the big corporations you worship, from Angie's LIst to WalMart to Apple to GoFundMe, are siding with the Gays over the Christians....

you lose! :9:

The issue is a vendor claiming customers are not worthy of dignity due to who those customers might be.

So, cake is the measure of dignity?

If you're that stupid, than you're not worthy of dignity.
A customer is stripped of dignity when a vendor says she is not worthy of service due to her legal lifestyle.

I suggest the strip-ee grow a freaking spine.

So basically its all about acceptance, right?

news flash, it isn't right to use the government to force people to accept other people.
Not about acceptance with a capital "A" but tolerance. Why should someone be so intolerant that commerce and dignity are sacrificed?

No, when you try to force someone to do something they don't want to do, its not tolerance, its acceptance. Tolerating is not actively trying to suppress something. What your side wants is acceptance, and using the law to get it is short sighted, and wrong.

Conservatives have been doing that for years.

Your side just is upset that gays are actually using the law that protects them from discrimination.

Well, if the Jews had actually been screwing up the country like Christians assholes have fucked up this one, you might have a point.

You and the GAYstapo are the ones fucking up the country, asshole.

You members of the Christo-fascists have been attempting to fuck over homosexuals for decades and now are just getting desparate that you can no longer assault gays with impunity.

Waaah waah.

You and the GAYstapo are the ones fucking up the country, asshole.

You members of the Christo-fascists have been attempting to fuck over homosexuals for decades and now are just getting desparate that you can no longer assault gays with impunity.

Waaah waah.

How have I attempted to "fuck over homosexuals?"

You the kind of moron who thinks arguments are settled with guns.

No, arguments are settled with money.

ANd the big corporations you worship, from Angie's LIst to WalMart to Apple to GoFundMe, are siding with the Gays over the Christians....

you lose! :9:

The people are siding with the Christians.

Yes- people are siding with real Christians- not with you and your hate filled ilk.

I'm actually not a Christian, but I am on the same side as Christians on this particular issue.

right.

Yep. You've managed to turn government into the bully, rather they the protector. Congratulations.

So, cake is the measure of dignity?

If you're that stupid, than you're not worthy of dignity.
A customer is stripped of dignity when a vendor says she is not worthy of service due to her legal lifestyle.

I suggest the strip-ee grow a freaking spine.

So basically its all about acceptance, right?

news flash, it isn't right to use the government to force people to accept other people.
Not about acceptance with a capital "A" but tolerance. Why should someone be so intolerant that commerce and dignity are sacrificed?

No, when you try to force someone to do something they don't want to do, its not tolerance, its acceptance. Tolerating is not actively trying to suppress something. What your side wants is acceptance, and using the law to get it is short sighted, and wrong.

Conservatives have been doing that for years.

Your side just is upset that gays are actually using the law that protects them from discrimination.

This is very true. But do two wrongs make a right? Or is this the wake up call we need to put a stop to this kind of government.

The people are siding with the Christians.

Uh, no, they really aren't.

With the U.S. Supreme Court poised to rule this spring on whether same-sex couples nationwide should have the right to marry, a gay rights organization on Friday released a new survey showing support for gay marriage at 60 percent among likely voters in the 2016 election.

Read more: Poll 60 percent of likely voters back gay marriage - Steven Shepard - POLITICO

Oh, but it gets worse for you guys.

Polling Finds Growing Acceptance of Gay Marriage and a Gay President - Washington Wire - WSJ

Idiot, how many times do I have to tell you? I support gay marriage 100% and I always have.

But you are siding with the bigots on this issue. So that you jumped on the bandwagon after it almost crossed the finish line doesn't impress me.

Forum List

Back