Rumsfeld Tweets about IRAQ...Hilarity ensues

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
The finest responses to Rumsfeld?s Iraq tweet - Salon.com

Robin‏@caulkthewagon19 Mar
.@RumsfeldOffice You are a fucking psychopath with so much blood on your hands you're drowning in it.

.@RumsfeldOffice Don't listen to 'em Donald. You had to run the shadow corporations for your fellow Lizard folk. No way around it

.@RumsfeldOffice Shut the FUCK up, Donny. You're out of your element

.@RumsfeldOffice Except you & your bosses, you blood-gargling psychopath.

please save the "omg I cant believe ppl are so RUDE" routine. It's twitter folks

People can be real brave when there are no consequences.

Rumsfeld was the best SecDef this country ever had. He is still heads above the mediocrity Obama installed in there recently.

Rumsfeld was advised by General Shinseki that it would take 400,000 soldiers to pacify the country, so DR sacked him. It eventually took 400,000 coalition troops and mercenaries to pacify the country. DR was one of the very worst SecDef's we have ever had in the office.

People can be real brave when there are no consequences.

Rumsfeld was the best SecDef this country ever had. He is still heads above the mediocrity Obama installed in there recently.
And he killed 4400 American troops over a bunch of lies.

Geezus. This crap ahs been disproven so many times it is testament to people's stupidity they still repeat it.

Remember the pics of Rummie shaking Saddamn's hand?

And this gem:

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

and this one:

"We do know of certain knowledge that he [Osama Bin Laden] is either in Afghanistan, or in some other country, or dead."

and this one:

"I am not going to give you a number for it because it's not my business to do intelligent work." -asked to estimate the number of Iraqi insurgents while testifying before Congress

Last edited:
Rumsfeld was advised by General Shinseki that it would take 400,000 soldiers to pacify the country, so DR sacked him. It eventually took 400,000 coalition troops and mercenaries to pacify the country. DR was one of the very worst SecDef's we have ever had in the office.

^ This

He was more concerned about being proven correct than he was with the lives of the Soldiers he was sworn to protect.

The guy is and was a piece of garbage.

How do we know it was actually Rumsfied who tweeted?

oh never mind, we are just suppose to take the ops word for it

Remember the pics of Rummie shaking Saddamn's hand?

And this gem:

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

People like to ridicule what they dont understand.
In this case Rumsfeld was absolutely correct.

shaking-hands-with-dictators-obama-gaddifi-obama-pals-political-poster-1298954696.jpg

^ This

He was more concerned about being proven correct than he was with the lives of the Soldiers he was sworn to protect.

And he still has more honor and integrity in his hangnail than you've got in your whole body.

Geezus. This crap ahs been disproven so many times it is testament to people's stupidity they still repeat it.
It has not been disproven!

I just saw a Rumsfeld interview last night of him saying he "knew" where the WMD's were.

And we all know now, he didn't "know", yet he said he did.

I just saw a Rumsfeld interview last night of him saying he "knew" where the WMD's were.

Yawn.
Did BilL Clinton lie too? what about all the Euro intelligence services?

^ This

And he still has more honor and integrity in his hangnail than you've got in your whole body.

Keep telling yourself that, son.

I imagine you're always desperately trying to make you and your pathetic heroes look good.

Yawn.
Did BilL Clinton lie too? what about all the Euro intelligence services?

:eusa_shhh:
they want to forget and ignore all that

Forum List

Back