Rumsfeld Tweets about IRAQ...Hilarity ensues

You dont believe and the reason you dont is because you dont want too. :cuckoo:

Why? No reason, because you dont want too :cuckoo:

What proof do you have not to believe it? None, you dont want too :cuckoo:

Ohh look. '@ObamasLeftNut' just posted that the president got butt fucked by three different men he had never met before, today.

And it MUST be true, cause it's on Twitter....

Right fucktard?

Yep because Obamasleftnut is obviously Obamas twitter feed...except the picture, profile, and the comments have nothing to do with Obama at all.

Now lets take a gander at Rummy's....Oh theres pictures of him uploaded, His website, Office address and his tweets are in line

Oh wait...Theres a checkmark there that says "verified account" on Rummy's not on the other one. You're right Rummy's computer, pics and twitter are all working against him. Right dummy?

Dont be stupid...On top of everything else. Rummy didnt say anything weird so, what the big deal? Rummy cant have a twitter account? :cuckoo:

More junior high rantings and juvenile insults.

*Yawn*

Serious question, do you honestly think you present yourself well here? Do you believe that anyone, on any side of the fence, views you as anything more than a mindless, partisan drone, spewing demagoguery gleaned from hate sites like Solon or Common Dreams?

Well lets see, I don't use juvenile taunts like "fuckwad", I don't resort to posting nothing but partisan talking points and bumper sicker slogans and I don't degrade everyone who disagrees with me simply they disagree.

So since I'm pretty much the opposite of you, I can see where you might object to my presence here.

More junior high rantings and juvenile insults.

*Yawn*

Serious question, do you honestly think you present yourself well here? Do you believe that anyone, on any side of the fence, views you as anything more than a mindless, partisan drone, spewing demagoguery gleaned from hate sites like Solon or Common Dreams?

Well lets see, I don't use juvenile taunts like "fuckwad", I don't resort to posting nothing but partisan talking points and bumper sicker slogans and I don't degrade everyone who disagrees with me simply they disagree.

So since I'm pretty much the opposite of you, I can see where you might object to my presence here.

So in addition to being stupid you're also delusional.
You are among the most partisan predictable posters on here. Obama and the Dems get no criticism and all praise. Any problems in the country or the world are due to: the Republicans, George W Bush, right wingers, or the Tea Party.

You are among the most partisan predictable posters on here. Obama and the Dems get no criticism and all praise. Any problems in the country or the world are due to: the Republicans, George W Bush, right wingers, or the Tea Party.

Careful folks. Try not to look directly at the projector when it's on like this. It can damage your eyesight.

Careful folks. Try not to look directly at the projector when it's on like this. It can damage your eyesight.

See yourself in my comments? Not my intent but if the shoe fits....

See yourself in my comments? Not my intent but if the shoe fits....

You definitely misunderstood my post.

Like I suggested to you earlier, take a remedial reading course. You need it.

Projection.

You obviously haven't read many of my posts then.

However, change your post to "Obama and democrats" and you've described yourself perfectly.

Last edited:
You have to pity the feeble minded reactionary utterances of those ignorant little twits, geo political experts that they are......lol

Forum List

Back