Rumsfeld Tweets about IRAQ...Hilarity ensues

Speaking of pussies, why weren't you in Iraq?

A) Because I was over 40 years old and the military wouldn't take me.
B) Because I am smart and can contribute more to my country than a funeral.

What was your excuse?

You can come in the Army at well over 40 now days.

Of course it's much easier and much safer to cheerlead from the couch than to actually get up off it and do something.

Deploying to Iraq is something I guess you "smart" people don't do, but rather you beat your chest and pretend that you make some sort of difference.

Pathetic, you are.

Actually you can't without prior service. But thanks for proving you probably didnt serve as anything other than a comfort boy.

A) Because I was over 40 years old and the military wouldn't take me.
B) Because I am smart and can contribute more to my country than a funeral.

What was your excuse?

You can come in the Army at well over 40 now days.

Of course it's much easier and much safer to cheerlead from the couch than to actually get up off it and do something.

Deploying to Iraq is something I guess you "smart" people don't do, but rather you beat your chest and pretend that you make some sort of difference.

Pathetic, you are.

Actually you can't without prior service. But thanks for proving you probably didnt serve as anything other than a comfort boy.

You can come in at 42 without any prior service.

However thanks for proving the old saying that age is not an indicator of maturity.

Rumsfeld is one of the very few people I would just walk up to and knock the shit out of, given the opportunity.

One of my finest moments when I was in the Air Force was snubbing Rumsfeld when he went in to shake my hand the day he, Gen. Jumper, and Dr. Roache came to visit our base in Iraq.

Rumsfeld is one of the very few people I would just walk up to and knock the shit out of, given the opportunity.

One of my finest moments when I was in the Air Force was snubbing Rumsfeld when he went in to shake my hand the day he, Gen. Jumper, and Dr. Roache came to visit our base in Iraq.

Props

Now get ready for some republicans to question your service and call you childish names.

Your finest moment was being an asshole? Why am I not surprised?

Your finest moment was being an asshole? Why am I not surprised?

"One of"

Take a remedial reading course.

You dont believe and the reason you dont is because you dont want too. :cuckoo:

Why? No reason, because you dont want too :cuckoo:

What proof do you have not to believe it? None, you dont want too :cuckoo:

Ohh look. '@ObamasLeftNut' just posted that the president got butt fucked by three different men he had never met before, today.

And it MUST be true, cause it's on Twitter....

Right fucktard?

Obviously if someone were making tweets while falsely using Rumsfeld's name, he would be speaking out about it.

ROFL

One of you half-wits opens a twitter account with Rumsfeld in it, and the rest of you half-wits flock to the hateananny like the insects that you are....

Cowboy, the reason I call you stupid is because you are - stupid as a fucking lamppost.

Obviously if someone were making tweets while falsely using Rumsfeld's name, he would be speaking out about it.

ROFL

One of you half-wits opens a twitter account with Rumsfeld in it, and the rest of you half-wits flock to the hateananny like the insects that you are....

Cowboy, the reason I call you stupid is because you are - stupid as a fucking lamppost.

I disagree. A lampost serves some kind of useful function.

Tell you what, stop writing like an emotionally disturbed junior highschool boy and I'll be glad to answer your questions.

It isn't meant to be answered, retard.

Definition of RHETORICAL
a : of, relating to, or concerned with rhetoric
b : employed for rhetorical effect; especially : asked merely for effect with no answer expected <a rhetorical question>

You're weren't in Vietnam because you're too young.

You didn't grasp that Rabbi wasn't in Iraq because he's too old, because you're too stupid to grasp it.

Tell you what, stop writing like an emotionally disturbed junior highschool boy and I'll be glad to answer your questions.

It isn't meant to be answered, retard.

Definition of RHETORICAL
a : of, relating to, or concerned with rhetoric
b : employed for rhetorical effect; especially : asked merely for effect with no answer expected <a rhetorical question>

You're weren't in Vietnam because you're too young.

You didn't grasp that Rabbi wasn't in Iraq because he's too old, because you're too stupid to grasp it.

More junior high rantings and juvenile insults.

*Yawn*

Forum List

Back