Rumsfeld Tweets about IRAQ...Hilarity ensues

Like that's relevant. What did you do? Shovel shit in some forward base?

Really?

Well, I'll just put it like this: I wasn't sitting on a couch with Rumsfeld's nuts in my mouth like you were.

None of the three times I was deployed there, tough guy.

To paraphrase you, chickenhawks can be real brave when sitting on their couches.

Yeah you were squatting in the latrine with some terp's nuts in your mouth. We get it, gayboy.

Wow, if you're not 12 you're doing a damned good job of making folks think you are. :lol:

Grow up son. One day you might even become a man.

Bush violated international law.

Bush had no authority to act in the name of the UN. Why do you think most of the senior foreign policy bushies don't go to Oregon, Vermont, and Massachusetts, and western Europe?

He was so horribly wrong.

Bush had no authority to act in the name of the UN. Why do you think most of the senior foreign policy bushies don't go to Oregon, Vermont, and Massachusetts, and western Europe?

One of the many things he was wrong about.

Hell, republicans didn't even invite him to speak at their convention. Don't blame 'em, I'd be running away from that failure were I a republican, too.

Really?

Well, I'll just put it like this: I wasn't sitting on a couch with Rumsfeld's nuts in my mouth like you were.

None of the three times I was deployed there, tough guy.

To paraphrase you, chickenhawks can be real brave when sitting on their couches.

Yeah you were squatting in the latrine with some terp's nuts in your mouth. We get it, gayboy.

Wow, if you're not 12 you're doing a damned good job of making folks think you are. :lol:

Why? You want to violate me too?
It happens I'm probably old enough to be your dad.

You don't know jack shit about the whole business. That much is clear. Another pussy whiner.

One of the many things he was wrong about.

Hell, republicans didn't even invite him to speak at their convention. Don't blame 'em, I'd be running away from that failure were I a republican, too.

Did you catch Carter's appearance at the DNC? No?

Bush did a great job cleaning up Clinton's mess in Iraq. He deposed Saddam and installed a democratic regime--one of the few in the Muslim world. Everyone said it couldn't happen. The Democrats hoped for it every day. Now they try to spin failure out of success. George W Bush showed more leadership in Iraq than Obama has shown in 5 years of his miserable failed presidency.

And of course he's too much of a gentleman to come out and say that's not his twitter account. :lol:

Good lord, you give new meaning to the term " insipide" with each new post.

You're a fucking idiot.

Not because you think Rumsfeld is in any way connected to this moronic feed, but because you think anyone is stupid enough to believe the bullshit you cut & past from the hate sites.

Ohh look. '@ObamasLeftNut' just posted that the president butt fucked three men today.

And it MUST be true, cause it's on Twitter....

Right fucktard?

Bush is persona non grata among mainstream, thoughtful, America loving Republicans.

Good god but you're a fucking moron, even for a far left democrat drone.

You're one stupid motherfucker Jakematters.

True story.

You don't know jack shit about the whole business. That much is clear. Another pussy whiner.

Speaking of pussies, why weren't you in Iraq?

umhumm, like Rumsfied is going to twitter to post about Iraq..but hey, calling people stupid is your game when anyone questions you..so you lose and I have game, set, and the match
tsk tsk

Why wouldnt he?

please. I've been to twitter..
you want to believe it have at it

You dont believe and the reason you dont is because you dont want too. :cuckoo:

Why? No reason, because you dont want too :cuckoo:

What proof do you have not to believe it? None, you dont want too :cuckoo:

The reactionaries, when asked about Bush's failings, point at Clinton.

But when they point out Obama's failings, they get mad when you ask about Bush.

Thats their version of personal responsibility. Remember it's bad to blame the previous administration....unless the previous administration was a democratic one. Then its not blame its...uh...reflection? :doubt:

A) Because I was over 40 years old and the military wouldn't take me.
B) Because I am smart and can contribute more to my country than a funeral.

What was your excuse?

please. I've been to twitter..
you want to believe it have at it

Obviously if someone were making tweets while falsely using Rumsfeld's name, he would be speaking out about it.
Obviously you have your head up your ass if you think Rumsfeld spends his days chasing down false reports of what he said or didnt say.

Obviously if someone were making tweets while falsely using Rumsfeld's name, he would be speaking out about it.
Obviously you have your head up your ass if you think Rumsfeld spends his days chasing down false reports of what he said or didnt say.

:lol:

Must defend every republican evaaaaaa.

:lol:

A) Because I was over 40 years old and the military wouldn't take me.
B) Because I am smart and can contribute more to my country than a funeral.

What was your excuse?

You can come in the Army at well over 40 now days.

Of course it's much easier and much safer to cheerlead from the couch than to actually get up off it and do something.

Deploying to Iraq is something I guess you "smart" people don't do, but rather you beat your chest and pretend that you make some sort of difference.

Pathetic, you are.

Forum List

Back