Rumsfeld Tweets about IRAQ...Hilarity ensues

lol, with this thread you posted from all places, twitter...and you accuse others of lacking wisdom

how rich

Yeah, because Twitter has a low IQ :doubt:

no, because it could be anyone saying they are Rumsfied posting and there is no way to verify it..
but you knew that..but we can go with what you said about IQ if you want

Sure there is a way to verify...you're just too stupid to figure it out. Either way, he didnt say "I pooped myself" so whats the problem? You dont know...you just see conspiracy around every corner

Yeah, because Twitter has a low IQ :doubt:

no, because it could be anyone saying they are Rumsfied posting and there is no way to verify it..

Sure there is a way to verify...you're just too stupid to figure it out. Either way, he didnt say "I pooped myself" so whats the problem? You dont know...you just see conspiracy around every corner

umhumm, like Rumsfied is going to twitter to post about Iraq..but hey, calling people stupid is your game when anyone questions you..so you lose and I have game, set, and the match

tsk tsk

umhumm, like Rumsfied is going to twitter to post about Iraq..but hey, calling people stupid is your game when anyone questions you..so you lose and I have game, set, and the match
tsk tsk

Why wouldnt he?

tsk tsk

Why wouldnt he?

please. I've been to twitter..
you want to believe it have at it

https://twitter.com/RumsfeldOffice

He made the damned tweet, deal with it.

Sure he did.

I mean it's not like those of you from the Khmer Rouge would create an account called "RumsfeldOffice" and tweet bullshit...

Not good demagogues like you. Sure, you are devoid of even a hint of integrity, but you'd never stoop to such a thing....

And of course he's too much of a gentleman to come out and say that's not his twitter account. :lol:

Good lord, you give new meaning to the term " insipide" with each new post.

The reactionaries, when asked about Bush's failings, point at Clinton.

But when they point out Obama's failings, they get mad when you ask about Bush.

The reactionaries, when asked about Bush's failings, point at Clinton.

But when they point out Obama's failings, they get mad when you ask about Bush.

LOL, the reactionaries..good grief what cute name are going to call people next?

Last edited:
And how much time did you spend deployed in Iraq under your hero?

Oh wait, never mind, I already know that answer, tough guy.:cuckoo:

Like that's relevant. What did you do? Shovel shit in some forward base?

Really?

Well, I'll just put it like this: I wasn't sitting on a couch with Rumsfeld's nuts in my mouth like you were.

None of the three times I was deployed there, tough guy.

To paraphrase you, chickenhawks can be real brave when sitting on their couches.

Yeah you were squatting in the latrine with some terp's nuts in your mouth. We get it, gayboy.

The Rabbi is the type of fascistboy who would want Julius Streicher's nuts in his mouth.

The finest responses to Rumsfeld?s Iraq tweet - Salon.com

Robin‏@caulkthewagon19 Mar
.@RumsfeldOffice You are a fucking psychopath with so much blood on your hands you're drowning in it.

.@RumsfeldOffice Don't listen to 'em Donald. You had to run the shadow corporations for your fellow Lizard folk. No way around it

.@RumsfeldOffice Shut the FUCK up, Donny. You're out of your element

.@RumsfeldOffice Except you & your bosses, you blood-gargling psychopath.

please save the "omg I cant believe ppl are so RUDE" routine. It's twitter folks

Are lefties born ignorant or do they just learn ignorance along the way? The "progressive" mind has no concept of history. Liberals are like goldfish. Every turn around the bowl is a whole new world. Doesn't the current crisis in North Korea shake some brain cells? Harry Truman lost 38,000 or 50,000 depending on DOD figures in three years of Korea and he did not ....let me say it again...HE DID NOT HAVE CONGRESSIONAL PERMISSION TO SEND TROOPS TO KOREA. Like most demagogue democrats he merely signed an order. The US had the war won in less than a year but some personality quirk prevented timid Harry from dealing with his own commander and we ended in a stalemate "truce" dictated by NK and China. The moral of the story is that left wing wackos are fueled by emotion and hatred. They hate Bush and Rumsfeld because somebody told them to.

Bush is not excused by what Truman did or did not do. Bush fucked up horribly.

Bush is not excused by what Clinton did or did not do. Bush fucked up horribly.

Liberals and reactionaries are both motivated by the horrible disease of lack of love for their country.

Bush is not excused by what Truman did or did not do. Bush fucked up horribly.

Bush is not excused by what Clinton did or did not do. Bush fucked up horribly.

Liberals and reactionaries are both motivated by the horrible disease of lack of love for their country.

Bush had congressional authority. He waited a year for Saddam to comply with UN sanctions or face the consequences. Bush acted on behalf of the UN and then they turned around and stabbed him in the back because he was a republican. Congress had a freaking year to determine whether to authorize the president to use Troops to liberate Iraq. The majority of congress authorized the mission and then democrats undermined it every way they could.

Forum List

Back