'Run Away!' -- Gallup: Percentage of people identifying as Democrats reaches all time low

How adorable...you demanding links. I'm still waiting for you to link to all the dead people voting.
WTF are you talking about? I posted 3 - 4 links / stories.

I understand....you hate when people post things that make you uncomfortable, so you claim their sources are no good / not valid, you make claims to the contrary with nothing to back it up..... Awwww...how PATHETIC. Saul Alinsky would be proud....

No, you posted stories about dead people being registered, not voting. You failed to provide a single link to a report of a dead person actually voting.

How adorable...you demanding links. I'm still waiting for you to link to all the dead people voting.

I understand....you hate when people post things that make you uncomfortable, so you claim their sources are no good / not valid, you make claims to the contrary with nothing to back it up..... Awwww...how PATHETIC. Saul Alinsky would be proud....

trolls must derail. that's their job

trolls must derail. that's their job

Yes Stephanie, we know that's what you do for a "living" to supplement your food stamps, but enough about you, I'm still waiting for links to all these dead people voting.

Democrats are not defecting to become independents, they become independents

Radical conservatives chase away RINOS

The "dead" vote is next to non-existent.

Only in the heads of useful fools like easyt does it raise concern.

"Clinton Campaign Lawyer Linked to DEAD PEOPLE VOTING SCAM"
- Clinton Campaign Lawyer Linked to DEAD PEOPLE VOTING SCAM - Progressives Today
***I especially like this report because it not only covers the 'dead voting' issue but also connects (more) scandal to the Clintons...

"Clinton campaign attorney represented voting group now charged with registering dead people"
- Clinton campaign attorney represented voting group now charged with registering dead people

"“They actually had the dead people’s drivers license numbers and Social Security numbers, and of course they forged the signatures of these dead people.”

Hillary Clinton Campaign General Counsel Represented Group Investigated for Registering Dead People to Vote
- Clinton Counsel Tied to Group Registering Dead People

Thousands of voter registration forms faked, officials say
- Thousands of voter registration forms faked, officials say - CNN.com
More than 2,000 voter registration forms filed in northern Indiana's Lake County by a liberal activist group this week have turned out to be bogus, election officials said Thursday. The forms included registrations submitted in the names of the dead -- and in one case, the name of a fast-food restaurant, Jimmy Johns. Sally LaSota, a Democrat on the board, called the forms fraudulent and said whoever filed them broke the law.

Hey Sea, if ya can't see / read these (the 2nd batch) I suggest getting help - glasses, therapist, etc...

And Jake...SUCK ON THIS! It's hard to see the truth when you have your head either buried in the sand or up Obama's butt!

Independents are increasing as voters are turned off by both parties

Conservatives are chasing away moderate Republican RINOS leaving the middle to the Democrats

- Clinton Campaign Lawyer Linked to DEAD PEOPLE VOTING SCAM - Progressives Today
***I especially like this report because it not only covers the 'dead voting' issue but also connects (more) scandal to the Clintons...

"Clinton campaign attorney represented voting group now charged with registering dead people"
- Clinton campaign attorney represented voting group now charged with registering dead people

"“They actually had the dead people’s drivers license numbers and Social Security numbers, and of course they forged the signatures of these dead people.”

Hillary Clinton Campaign General Counsel Represented Group Investigated for Registering Dead People to Vote

More than 2,000 voter registration forms filed in northern Indiana's Lake County by a liberal activist group this week have turned out to be bogus, election officials said Thursday. The forms included registrations submitted in the names of the dead -- and in one case, the name of a fast-food restaurant, Jimmy Johns. Sally LaSota, a Democrat on the board, called the forms fraudulent and said whoever filed them broke the law.

Hey Sea, if ya can't see / read these (the 2nd batch) I suggest getting help - glasses, therapist, etc...

And Jake...SUCK ON THIS! It's hard to see the truth when you have your head either buried in the sand or up Obama's butt!

Posting the same crap from before is not people voting. Dead people being registered is not dead people voting. You have failed.

Registration fraud and voting fraud are not the same.

Conservatives are chasing away moderate Republican RINOS leaving the middle to the Democrats
Yeah, voters are FLOCKING to the DNC, as demonstrated by the HISTORIC, RECORD-SETTING loss they suffered when they were REJECTED in 2014!

:lmao:

Stupid me

I actually wasted my time reading your links......none of them show dead people voting

Yeah, voters are FLOCKING to the DNC, as demonstrated by the HISTORIC, RECORD-SETTING loss they suffered when they were REJECTED in 2014!

:lmao:

President Obama got more votes than all your Republican Congressmen combined

Stupid me

I actually wasted my time reading your links......none of them show dead people voting

And they aren't going to because it doesn't happen. Yes, there are dead people on voting rolls, that's a no brainer, but they don't actually vote.

And if you want me to get all the dead people off my rolls, you're gonna have to give me more money to hire personnel. We get a file from the department of vital statistics of everyone who died in the county every two weeks...but if they die elsewhere, we don't find out about it until a family member gets election mail and lets us know.

But if you want to give me more money, I can hire more people and we can go through the Obits every day.

Stupid me

And they aren't going to because it doesn't happen. Yes, there are dead people on voting rolls, that's a no brainer, but they don't actually vote.

And if you want me to get all the dead people off my rolls, you're gonna have to give me more money to hire personnel. We get a file from the department of vital statistics of everyone who died in the county every two weeks...but if they die elsewhere, we don't find out about it until a family member gets election mail and lets us know.

But if you want to give me more money, I can hire more people and we can go through the Obits every day.
All these Republican voter fraud claims revolve around outdated voter rolls and ineligible voter registration forms.....none involve ineligible people actually voting

I don't know about anybody else but I'm certainly comforted by the fact that even though you can't tell if they're dead or not you're certain that they aren't voting. This certainly does justify the tax payers wastin...er..paying more money in order for you to hire another legion of bureaucrats to discern the living from the dead (one wonders how those doctors can manage such a herculean task with nothing more than a stethoscope?).

...and some people say that government bureaucrats are completely incompetent :rolleyes:

Posting the same crap from before is not people voting. Dead people being registered is not dead people voting. You have failed.

Yup, you ARE a very SPECIAL kind of stupid!

Gee, Sea, why would anyone take the time to register thousands of dead people if they had no intention of using these dead people / their info to commit voter fraud?
- Sorry, I shouldn't have asked as it seems deduction and common sense is NOT your strong point....

--------------

More Than 200 Dead People Shown to Have Voted in NY County Elections: Report
- 270 Dead People Shown to Have Voted in Nassau County

"More than 6,000 dead people are registered to vote in Nassau County and records show about 270 of them actually voted after their deaths..."

---------------

The case of ‘zombie’ voters in South Carolina
- The case of ‘zombie’ voters in South Carolina

We just recently learned that there are over 900 individuals who had died before the election (and had voted) and at least 600 of those individuals had died way outside the window that an absentee ballot could have been sent, so we know for a fact that there are deceased people whose identities are being used in elections in South Carolina.”

— South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson (R), on Fox News, Jan. 21, 2012

“We found out that there were over 900 people who died and then subsequently voted. That number could be even higher than that.”
— Wilson, on Fox News, Jan. 12, 2012

----------------

Liberals always make the declaration, as if their laughable opinion is 'fact', that there is no voter fraud, there are none on record, and no such thing can be proven (as long as you keep your eyes shut); yet, there are a plethora of examples like this that it does happen.

So YES, Faun, DEAD people have and do vote in elections...and it starts by having them and keeping them registered and ends with some dirtbag voting by using their identity.

:fu:

Yup, you ARE a very SPECIAL kind of stupid!

Gee, Sea, why would anyone take the time to register thousands of dead people if they had no intention of using these dead people / their info to commit voter fraud?
- Sorry, I shouldn't have asked as it seems deduction and common sense is NOT your strong point....

--------------

More Than 200 Dead People Shown to Have Voted in NY County Elections: Report
- 270 Dead People Shown to Have Voted in Nassau County

"More than 6,000 dead people are registered to vote in Nassau County and records show about 270 of them actually voted after their deaths..."

---------------

The case of ‘zombie’ voters in South Carolina
- The case of ‘zombie’ voters in South Carolina

We just recently learned that there are over 900 individuals who had died before the election (and had voted) and at least 600 of those individuals had died way outside the window that an absentee ballot could have been sent, so we know for a fact that there are deceased people whose identities are being used in elections in South Carolina.”

— South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson (R), on Fox News, Jan. 21, 2012

“We found out that there were over 900 people who died and then subsequently voted. That number could be even higher than that.”
— Wilson, on Fox News, Jan. 12, 2012

----------------

Liberals always make the declaration, as if their laughable opinion is 'fact', that there is no voter fraud, there are none on record, and no such thing can be proven (as long as you keep your eyes shut); yet, there are a plethora of examples like this that it does happen.

So YES, Faun, DEAD people have and do vote in elections...and it starts by having them and keeping them registered and ends with some dirtbag voting by using their identity.

:fu:

Both RWNJ headlines debunked.

Dead People Voting Fact vs Myth

The votes attributed to the dead are too few, and spread over 20 elections since 2000, to consider them a coordinated fraud attempt. More likely is what investigators in other states have found when examining dead voter records: Clerical errors are to blame, such as a person’s vote being assigned to a dead person with a similar name.

What this has amounted to is 270 “votes by deceased people” since 2000 (spread across 20 elections). In other words, this has amounted to an average of just over 13 “dead” votes per election. In a county with 700,000 registered voters, an average of 13 doesn’t have the same controversial appeal as the headlines suggest. It’s important to keep in mind that despite the unfortunate identification error, these are real votes with mistaken identify (not “additional” votes under the name of a deceased).

The mistake was in the identification of the person who voted. Nevertheless, the blogosphere is ripe with accusations of voter identification fraud as if these votes by deceased represent “additional” votes that may changed actual elections. Despite the fairly straightforward explanation, this will likely be added to the quiver of “examples of voter fraud” moving forward,by those who wish to impose stricter voting ID requirements

The Case of "Zombie" Voters in South Carolina

So SLED’s investigation centered on 207 votes that allegedly were made by dead people in the Nov. 2, 2010 election — when a total of 1,365,480 votes were cast — after officials concluded that that batch constituted a “representative sampling” of the alleged voting irregularities. (Note that the number of alleged dead votes was less than 2/10,000th of all of the votes cast in that election.)

The report confirms what the State Election Commission had found after preliminarily examining some of the allegations: The so-called votes by dead people were the result of clerical errors or mistaken identities.

For their heinous non-representation of their constituents Americans handed the DNC an historic, record-setting loss in 2014. Loyal Democrats were so disenchanted with their leaders / Reps that they refused to go to the polls to support their party.

Continuing to monitor their party as it trudges into the 2016 Presidential election year Democrats do not seem enthused at ALL with a DNC race between an old, rich, white female who her own staff calls 'often confused' and 'technologically challenged' and who is up to her arse in an expanding FBI investigation AND a old, rich, white self-professed Socialist Party member (not even a Democrat).

...and the Democratic party's base is less and less identify with being 'Democrats'.

Both party bases have been and are beginning to feel more and more LESS represented and more DICTATED to, both struggling to energize and maintain a handle on their bases / constituents. While 'hardcore' die-hards on both sides continue to claim superiority, the other members are beginning to lay down their banners to go in search of a new 'team' to join!

Hallelujah! I hope this is a sign that Americans are tired of the B$ from BOTH Parties and are walking away from them BOTH! Time for Americans to wake up and decide for themselves what is best for America instead of what is politicians pushing onto us what is best for them, their donors, and their buddies!

Free you mind (from the propaganda and lies on both sides) and you a$$ will follow!

Gallup: Percentage of people identifying as Democrats reaches all time low

Fucking Idiot... I mean look how stupid he is....

6lfnhxwzy0qumyhgcnobdg.png

By the way I am not reading 8 pages of horse shit before posting..
I must ask the question are the RW getting dumber...

All these Republican voter fraud claims revolve around outdated voter rolls and ineligible voter registration forms.....none involve ineligible people actually voting
What B$....and spewed without hesitation:

Woman Votes Multiple Times in Election 2012 but Denies Voter Fraud!
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...Ucv7S8&usg=AFQjCNEEXNbPo6UgKk1pCgnMfKT4yCb4lA

------------

No Justice Department Charges Against Ohio Woman Who Voted Six Times for Obama
- No Justice Department Charges Against Ohio Woman Who Voted Six Times for Obama - Breitbart

"Last week Al Sharpton embraced convicted vote fraudster Melowese Richardson at a “voting rights” rally in Cincinnati. The United States Department of Justice under Eric Holder has done nothing to Melowese Richardson 410 days after she admitted on camera that she committed multiple federal felonies by voting six times for President Obama’s reelection.

Federal law makes it a felony to vote more than once for President. In fact, 42 U.S.C. Section 1973i(e) subjects Richardson to twenty-five years in federal prison for her six votes for Obama."

Melowese was STUPID enough to brag to a national news crew how she had voted for Obama 6 times. Evidently Obama and his DOJ share the same opinion as Faun and NYC that voting 6 times is NOT voter fraud because the DOJ never did a thing. In another case a woman did a similar thing but she was arrested. The DOJ - Eric Holder, in fact, showed up and had her charges dropped.

THIS (NYC's false opinion-based declaration) is the B/S Liberals spew that I am talking about. Melowese Richardson was arrested and charged with a crime, rendering everything NYC just 'puked' up a LIE. It was nothing more than his OPINION that wilts....bursts into flame...when compared to the documented FACTS such as that above.

Liberals can claim until they are blue in the face that there is no such thing as voter fraud but they continue to be exposed as delusional morons or flat-out LIARS. NYC and Faun are perfect examples.

History may teach all things Easy, but it doesn't cement the present.

Still, polls show that independents broke heavily for Romney in 12. It was the registered Republican voter who cost Romney the election. In essence, Obama's ground team found more voters to excite because he was more likable than Romney, proven by the exit polls only question that Obama won, "cares more about people like me!"

In other words Easy, every exit poll showed that Romney won on almost every issue on governance of this country, but still lost the election because of likability! Galling, isn't it! I believe the poll on that one issue was something akin to 80-20 in favor of Obama. So the question this time around is..............viewing from the eye glass of non-partisanship..... can Hillary make herself appear that much less of a "crap sandwich" than the GOP nominee to over ride the issues again, since most of the issues are still in place that were in 12, and we have the illegal immigration talking point that she stands squarely on the wrong side of according to every poll that I am aware of?

I don't think she can, and in all honesty, that is exactly what the debate on this board is all about.............insuring that Hillary is seen as just a big "crap sandwich" as any GOP nominee. Conversly, the left will try to insist that she is a "smaller crap sandwich" than the GOP nominee, to have access to the "likability" factor again.

The left is certain from the last election, they can NOT win on the issues, proven to them by their own exit polls. They know what carried them to the finish line was; "cares about me!" Now you know exactly why most of the threads on here are ALL about how awful this or that candidate is written towards the GOP candidate from the lefts side. Not many issues, just personal attacks. It is also why I agree on many levels that attacks against Hillary are acceptable for personal conduct, because if the likability factor comes in even on election day, the GOP will win because of the election being about the issues instead of personalities.

Forum List

Back