Running like "a well-oiled machine"??? Really, Trump??? Really?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
So far, this administration has proven to be a sorry joke. Trump is quickly learning (perhaps, he's really not that sharp) that running a very complex government apparatus is NOT like running a business where despotic stances and decision-making are much more the norm and much less under scrutiny.

Right wingers on here will excuse ANYTHING that rump has done and is doing......their own sorry consciences are ar stake.....But for others ho can be objective, this administration is proving to be a farce.

Flynn, Sessions, DeVos, Price, Kushner, et all, are allpart of the "gang that couldn't shoot straight."

I personally can't fathom how they could make liberal brains boil over any better than they are. What machine operates at 100% efficiency? I'll buy one!

So far, this administration has proven to be a sorry joke. Trump is quickly learning (perhaps, he's really not that sharp) that running a very complex government apparatus is NOT like running a business where despotic stances and decision-making are much more the norm and much less under scrutiny.

Right wingers on here will excuse ANYTHING that rump has done and is doing......their own sorry consciences are ar stake.....But for others ho can be objective, this administration is proving to be a farce.

Flynn, Sessions, DeVos, Price, Kushner, et all, are allpart of the "gang that couldn't shoot straight."
Trump is playing 3-D chess to your democrat checkers....snowflake....

I personally can't fathom how they could make liberal brains boil over any better than they are. What machine operates at 100% efficiency? I'll buy one!
No one is asking for 100% efficiency but whats going on in the white house is unprecedented. Soon to be two members to leave under disgrace in less than 60 days. You hire a man who knows nothing about the job he is hired for, and this is what you get

The Op's daily whine thread.

Every freaking day the loons create some new Trump "scandal".

Tiresome

It is running that way. Despite the best efforts of the democrats.

And in what universe would you admit that or if he had done something right or well?

What you fail to understand is that your complete partisanship, robs your opinion of ANY credibility.

No one is asking for 100% efficiency but whats going on in the white house is unprecedented. Soon to be two members to leave under disgrace in less than 60 days. You hire a man who knows nothing about the job he is hired for, and this is what you get
He's doing a great job, I can't see how your opinion overrides reality. Lynch and Holder should have left is disgrace but the left has no morality to uphold.

Who said Sessions was leaving? He did nothing wrong.

It certainly is....destroying you fascist democrats is a step long overdue.....

Sadly, your president hasn't done shyte, its seems the courts are oveturning him every stop of the way

how many connections to putins people have been made by trump people? Last count I hear was 20

Sadly, your president hasn't done shyte, its seems the courts are oveturning him every stop of the way
Is that what CNN says?

how many connections to putins people have been made by trump people? Last count I hear was 20
Just the tip of the iceberg.

Is that what CNN says?
ask them

you alt right people aren't going to be around long BTW big sheet sale at sears 2 for the price of 1

Just the tip of the iceberg.
It may take some time, but all will come out in the end. In the meantime this gives Rump something to do, instead of screwing around with our laws.

Trump is playing 3-D chess to your democrat checkers....snowflake....

Trump is playing Poddavki.

Forum List

Back