🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rural communities are being targeted for re-education by leftist groups

State of the art energy infrastructure can lessen the impact of any disasters, natural or man made.

Lol. If that's all teachers had to do, we wouldn't be so stressed out. Do tell me what we're indoctrinating them with?
you're stressed out because you're nuts and work for a commie regime. I spread told you what you're indoctrinating them with. Your inability to comprehend or appropriately respond is typical of the mind numbing stupidity I have seen in schools over the past 25 years.

Teachers do not spend class time discussing race issues all the time. Nor do we spend valuable class time discussing "liberal issues". Class time is generally spent disciplining children who's parents didn't give them home training and the other time is spent teaching them math,English, science and then social studies that is taught about 2-3 times a week.

In between class time, teachers are marking papers, planning or responding to emails parents have sent complaining about why their didnt get an A+.

We don't go to university for 4 years and then spend 12 weeks getting our teaching license to just sit and teach indoctrination to children.
It's easier to blame teachers than parents or the children..
It is.....it is also easier to blame teachers than to actually become one to affect the change they want.

Something tells me it's not always the teacher. It could be the school board, town council/mayor, state education people..

Be wary of who you vote for for even the most mundane offices, because leftists are counting on planting people in there to push their agenda. It's an organized attempt to undermine representation of the people on a local level.

ICLEI.
It's the same with anyone, no matter their political ideology..

Same inept parents, better curriculum, higher test scores across the board:
This longitudinal study of Milwaukee high school graduates showed that students who had attended Montessori preschool and elementary programs significantly outperformed a peer control group on math/science scores. “In essence,” the study found, “attending a Montessori program from the approximate ages of three to 11 predicts significantly higher mathematics and science standardized test scores in high school.

Does it Work? What Research Says About Montessori and Student Outcomes - National Center for Montessori in the Public Sector

Montessori schools have very small classes, with lots of resources and individual help for students who are allowed to progress at their own pace. It's a VERY expensive program, and it doesn't work for all students. Some students need more structure.

Any program with lots of resources, individual help, and very small class sizes do better than classes where kids share textbooks, have limited access to computers and 30 plus kids in the class.

Our whole education system needs to be overhauled. If we went back to the curriculum that was taught 50 years ago, our children would be better off. At least they would be able to read and write.
I took the worst children in our town and turned them into honor roll students, and I was neither their parent nor their teacher. It isn't that hard to reach children.

Last edited:
Montessori schools have very small classes, with lots of resources and individual help for students who are allowed to progress at their own pace. It's a VERY expensive program, and it doesn't work for all students. Some students need more structure.

Any program with lots of resources, individual help, and very small class sizes do better than classes where kids share textbooks, have limited access to computers and 30 plus kids in the class.
We had 30-plus kids in every class back in the 1960's and public education thrived.
We also had both parents raising us.

Political Correctness: Social Engineering Via Weaponising Language

THE 11-STEP PLAN OF CULTURAL SUBVERSION
The Frankfurt School has 11 objectives to destroy society [#2].

1. The creation of racism offences.
  2. Continual change to create confusion
  3. The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children
  4. The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority
  5. Huge immigration to destroy identity.
  6. The promotion of excessive drinking
  7. Emptying of churches
  8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime
  9. Dependency on the state or state benefits
  10. Control and dumbing down of media
  11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family

Our whole education system needs to be overhauled. If we went back to the curriculum that was taught 50 years ago, our children would be better off. At least they would be able to read and write.
I took the worst children in our town and turned them into honor roll students, and I was neither their parent or their teacher. It isn't that hard to reach children.

The curriculum taught in the 1950's would be useless in today's job market. If anything, teaching methods and schools need to be brought into the 21st century. My daughter's classrooms in the 1990's looked and functioned exactly the same as my classrooms from 40 years earlier.

There was one change I took serious issue with though: no child ever repeats a grade. No child is allowed to fail.

In middle school, my daughter discovered there were no consequences if she didn't do homework or skipped classes. Her marks went from A's in primary school to D's in Grade 7. I fully expected her to repeat Grade 7. Imagine my shock when she was passed into Grade 8.

I went to the school to complain. They weren't allowed to fail her. I said how can she do Grade 8 math and science if she hadn't learned the work in Grade 7. They told me that only the smartest kids figured out the no consequences thing and that the school board would not allow them to fail students. It was bad for their self-esteem.

I begged, pleaded, wrote letters to the Board, all to no avail. They refused to let the reasonable consequences to her actions play out. The following year I put her into a private school where she couldn't pull this crap and her marks went right back up.

We had 30-plus kids in every class back in the 1960's and public education thrived.

Public education thrived in the 60's because it was the only game in town unless your parents could afford an expensive private school. School taxes were also a lot higher, and teacher wages were proportionally higher, attracting higher quality staff.

Standardized testing also came along in the 1980's, as a measurement of successful education. It created a situation where teachers taught for the test, because much depended on your school getting good test results.

It was Reagan and his war on unions and taxes which saw teachers vilified as "commies", and a leach on society. Reagan preached freedom and choice using voucher programs. Home schooling, charter schools, religious schools all came into vogue. The more choices parents had, the lower the US rankings.

In Ontario, we had a right wing Conservative government lead by Mike Harris, a former teacher who was fired for incompetence. Harris LOATHED teachers and their union which failed to support him when he was fired. There were teacher strikes nearly every year Harris was in power. He cut funding to school boards and if they failed to make the necessary cuts to balance their woefully inadequate funding, the sent in provincial auditors to make the cuts for them. Class sizes swelled from under 20 kids per class to 35 per class. Education rankings for Ontario schools dropped like a stone.

When Harris was turfed from office, it took years to repair the damage done, but Ontario now boasts one of the best school systems in the world and class sizes are back to around 20 kids per class.

Strong funding for public schools are needed to have a quality system. Good salaries for teachers draw quality individuals to the profession. This is critical now that graduates are faced with such high debt loads when they finish school. Every class needs computers, text books for every student, and 21st century resources.

I strongly agree that students who don't earn passing grades, should repeat the work until they do. There are no participation awards in life and failure to do your work gets you fired in the real world.

We had this lovely "child centred" education for a while in Ontario. My objection to "child centred education" is that there are no "worker centred jobs".

I took the worst children in our town and turned them into honor roll students, and I was neither their parent or their teacher. It isn't that hard to reach children.

The curriculum taught in the 1950's would be useless in today's job market. If anything, teaching methods and schools need to be brought into the 21st century. My daughter's classrooms in the 1990's looked and functioned exactly the same as my classrooms from 40 years earlier.

There was one change I took serious issue with though: no child ever repeats a grade. No child is allowed to fail.

In middle school, my daughter discovered there were no consequences if she didn't do homework or skipped classes. Her marks went from A's in primary school to D's in Grade 7. I fully expected her to repeat Grade 7. Imagine my shock when she was passed into Grade 8.

I went to the school to complain. They weren't allowed to fail her. I said how can she do Grade 8 math and science if she hadn't learned the work in Grade 7. They told me that only the smartest kids figured out the no consequences thing and that the school board would not allow them to fail students. It was bad for their self-esteem.

I begged, pleaded, wrote letters to the Board, all to no avail. They refused to let the reasonable consequences to her actions play out. The following year I put her into a private school where she couldn't pull this crap and her marks went right back up.

Public education thrived in the 60's because it was the only game in town unless your parents could afford an expensive private school. School taxes were also a lot higher, and teacher wages were proportionally higher, attracting higher quality staff.

Standardized testing also came along in the 1980's, as a measurement of successful education. It created a situation where teachers taught for the test, because much depended on your school getting good test results.

It was Reagan and his war on unions and taxes which saw teachers vilified as "commies", and a leach on society. Reagan preached freedom and choice using voucher programs. Home schooling, charter schools, religious schools all came into vogue. The more choices parents had, the lower the US rankings.

In Ontario, we had a right wing Conservative government lead by Mike Harris, a former teacher who was fired for incompetence. Harris LOATHED teachers and their union which failed to support him when he was fired. There were teacher strikes nearly every year Harris was in power. He cut funding to school boards and if they failed to make the necessary cuts to balance their woefully inadequate funding, the sent in provincial auditors to make the cuts for them. Class sizes swelled from under 20 kids per class to 35 per class. Education rankings for Ontario schools dropped like a stone.

When Harris was turfed from office, it took years to repair the damage done, but Ontario now boasts one of the best school systems in the world and class sizes are back to around 20 kids per class.

Strong funding for public schools are needed to have a quality system. Good salaries for teachers draw quality individuals to the profession. This is critical now that graduates are faced with such high debt loads when they finish school. Every class needs computers, text books for every student, and 21st century resources.

I strongly agree that students who don't earn passing grades, should repeat the work until they do. There are no participation awards in life and failure to do your work gets you fired in the real world.

We had this lovely "child centred" education for a while in Ontario. My objection to "child centred education" is that there are no "worker centred jobs".
Kids need both parents. Everything improves from there.

It is worth the read. Follow the money and the motivation:
BETHANY BLANKLEY: Common Core ties to Libya, Qatar, Saudi Arabia

Japan is not taking time out of their children's education to trip them to Muslim mosques. While we are teaching our children about Allah, the Japanese are teaching their children equations.
You won't find a lot of crayons or safey rooms in Japanese schools. Our education system is producing idiots that can't even write unless it is in Aramaic.

I'm actually a teacher and I've taught common core along with IB and British national curriculum. And common core is in line with international standards. In fact in there is more religious studies in those curriculums. Children take religious studies where they learn about a range of religions.

Religious studies isn't required in common core, however depending what is taught in history the children learn about that religion. Children also learn about other religions that are relevant to the history topic.

There are a number of factors to student's in America are failing. Schools teaching test instead of knowledge and another one being parents expecting As when all their child does is play video games and eat junk.
Teachers don't teach subjects anymore. They use programs to indoctrinate. And everything is taught through a racial screen.

Lol. If that's all teachers had to do, we wouldn't be so stressed out. Do tell me what we're indoctrinating them with?

Well, let's start with common core, and the liberal agenda, poor curriculum, participation trophies, and a lack of exceptionalism.
The chart below is YOUR report card and you are not doing your job. If we took our curriculum from Japan we would be right up there on the top, with Japan.

View attachment 139040

^That is not acceptable. Our whole education system need to be revamped.

What needs revamping is American parent's upbringing. Too many parents nowadays have become free when it comes to their child's studies.

Just because standards are based on international standards doesn't mean the scores will go up. A school can have the best curriculum in the world, but if students aren't serious and parents aren't serious, the child is going yo fail.

In America our education issues are complex. Children in America do not have the attitude that Japanese kids have towards school. Getting Bs and Cs isn't acceptable in Japan. But here in America its not only acceptable but many parents are complaining that grades give their children low confidence and are unfair.

University isn't a option is Japan, so children work extra hard to ensure they get into a good one.
Here in America going to university is a choice, even finishing high school is choice. A kid can drop out of high school if they want. Kids in Asia do not drop out.

Immigrate kids on America who are being taught the same curriculum as other American children perform better in school because their parents instill a study ethic and dont accept mediocre grades.

Teachers are taught how to indoctrinate...not the subjects they are teaching.
And what they teach in the schools is antithetical to what we teach our kids at home. I'm so sick of teachers who think it's their job to teach our children their ideology, while teaching our children to sneer at the traditional values they learn at home..then whine "the parents don't do enough" when the kids get dumber and dumber.

I'm actually a teacher and I've taught common core along with IB and British national curriculum. And common core is in line with international standards. In fact in there is more religious studies in those curriculums. Children take religious studies where they learn about a range of religions.

Religious studies isn't required in common core, however depending what is taught in history the children learn about that religion. Children also learn about other religions that are relevant to the history topic.

There are a number of factors to student's in America are failing. Schools teaching test instead of knowledge and another one being parents expecting As when all their child does is play video games and eat junk.
Teachers don't teach subjects anymore. They use programs to indoctrinate. And everything is taught through a racial screen.

Well, let's start with common core, and the liberal agenda, poor curriculum, participation trophies, and a lack of exceptionalism.
The chart below is YOUR report card and you are not doing your job. If we took our curriculum from Japan we would be right up there on the top, with Japan.

View attachment 139040

What needs revamping is American parent's upbringing. Too many parents nowadays have become free when it comes to their child's studies.

Just because standards are based on international standards doesn't mean the scores will go up. A school can have the best curriculum in the world, but if students aren't serious and parents aren't serious, the child is going yo fail.

In America our education issues are complex. Children in America do not have the attitude that Japanese kids have towards school. Getting Bs and Cs isn't acceptable in Japan. But here in America its not only acceptable but many parents are complaining that grades give their children low confidence and are unfair.

University isn't a option is Japan, so children work extra hard to ensure they get into a good one.
Here in America going to university is a choice, even finishing high school is choice. A kid can drop out of high school if they want. Kids in Asia do not drop out.

Immigrate kids on America who are being taught the same curriculum as other American children perform better in school because their parents instill a study ethic and dont accept mediocre grades.

And what they teach in the schools is antithetical to what we teach our kids at home. I'm so sick of teachers who think it's their job to teach our children their ideology, while teaching our children to sneer at the traditional values they learn at home..then whine "the parents don't do enough" when the kids get dumber and dumber.

No, teachers aren't taught that. I have a degree in elementary and middle school education + teaching license. There is not one course on brainwashing kids.

What traditional values are you specifically talking about? Because teachers generally dont care what kids do as long as they are well behaved and arent causing disruptions.

View attachment 139040

No, teachers aren't taught that. I have a degree in elementary and middle school education + teaching license. There is not one course on brainwashing kids.

What traditional values are you specifically talking about? Because teachers generally dont care what kids do as long as they are well behaved and arent causing disruptions.
Yes. Your degree is *education*...which is how to teach.

You're so stupid you don't even know the fucking difference between being taught to teach, and being taught the subjects you teach.

View attachment 139040

You're so stupid you don't even know the fucking difference between being taught to teach, and being taught the subjects you teach.

You are calling me all kinds of name. Seems like you can't hold an argument without resorting to name calling.

In college you have to take a number of math, language and science hours before you even get into teaching methods. So you are taught subject matter along with how to teach the subject.

Have you've gone to university? Do you hold a degree in education or teaching certification? Otherwise do not speak on matters you know nothing about.

View attachment 139040

You are calling me all kinds of name. Seems like you can't hold an argument without resorting to name calling.

In college you have to take a number of math, language and science hours before you even get into teaching methods. So you are taught subject matter along with how to teach the subject.

Have you've gone to university? Do you hold a degree in education or teaching certification? Otherwise do not speak on matters you know nothing about.

No, I made the argument. I just call you names as well, and I'm not sure they're really *names* so much as accuract descriptions of you.

And yes, I get to talk about any subject I please.

You are a perfect example of the stupidity of today's teachers, and the reason we should no longer allow them anywhere near our kids.

No, I made the argument. I just call you names as well, and I'm not sure they're really *names* so much as accuract descriptions of you.

You are a perfect example of the stupidity of today's teachers, and the reason we should no longer allow them anywhere near our kids.

You still didnt answer my question. Have you gone to university?

You're right, you can discuss what you want. But it doesn't mean you're correct. I cannot speak on what doctors learn in medical school because I've never been to medical college, nor am I a doctor. I would sound like a fool if I went on a rant about doctors and what they learned or didn't learn in med school.

You're right, you can discuss what you want. But it doesn't mean you're correct. I cannot speak on what doctors learn in medical school because I've never been to medical college, nor am I a doctor. I would sound like a fool if I went on a rant about doctors and what they learned or didn't learn in med school.
We don't use the term "go to university" in the US. We say "have you gone to college".

Yes, I have. I was a Lit major with a humanities scholarship. The dumb kids went into the teaching programs.

We don't use the term "go to university" in the US. We say "have you gone to college".

Yes, I have. I was a Lit major with a humanities scholarship. The dumb kids went into the teaching programs.

So if dumb kids go into teaching who should teach children math and language skills? Because according to you, teachers are too dumb to teach.

They are called universities now. Very few undergraduate/graduate institutions are called colleges nowadays. So if I choose to use the term "go to university" it is correct. Only 2 year program institutions are called colleges.

Forum List

Back