🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rural communities are being targeted for re-education by leftist groups

We need to drain our education system. Our kids are idiots that still use crayons and can make pretty liberal signs in their vagina hats. We need to repeal and replace the Saudi, Islam inspired common core and get back to making our students great again....

Saudi inspired common core? Lol! Thats news to me. BTW common core standards were built based on educational standards of top performing countries like UK and Japan.

It is worth the read. Follow the money and the motivation:
BETHANY BLANKLEY: Common Core ties to Libya, Qatar, Saudi Arabia

Japan is not taking time out of their children's education to trip them to Muslim mosques. While we are teaching our children about Allah, the Japanese are teaching their children equations.
You won't find a lot of crayons or safey rooms in Japanese schools. Our education system is producing idiots that can't even write unless it is in Aramaic.

I'm actually a teacher and I've taught common core along with IB and British national curriculum. And common core is in line with international standards. In fact in there is more religious studies in those curriculums. Children take religious studies where they learn about a range of religions.

Religious studies isn't required in common core, however depending what is taught in history the children learn about that religion. Children also learn about other religions that are relevant to the history topic.

There are a number of factors to student's in America are failing. Schools teaching test instead of knowledge and another one being parents expecting As when all their child does is play video games and eat junk.
Teachers don't teach subjects anymore. They use programs to indoctrinate. And everything is taught through a racial screen.

We need to drain our education system. Our kids are idiots that still use crayons and can make pretty liberal signs in their vagina hats. We need to repeal and replace the Saudi, Islam inspired common core and get back to making our students great again....

Saudi inspired common core? Lol! Thats news to me. BTW common core standards were built based on educational standards of top performing countries like UK and Japan.

Japan is not taking time out of their children's education to trip them to Muslim mosques. While we are teaching our children about Allah, the Japanese are teaching their children equations.
You won't find a lot of crayons or safey rooms in Japanese schools. Our education system is producing idiots that can't even write unless it is in Aramaic.

I'm actually a teacher and I've taught common core along with IB and British national curriculum. And common core is in line with international standards. In fact in there is more religious studies in those curriculums. Children take religious studies where they learn about a range of religions.

Religious studies isn't required in common core, however depending what is taught in history the children learn about that religion. Children also learn about other religions that are relevant to the history topic.

There are a number of factors to student's in America are failing. Schools teaching test instead of knowledge and another one being parents expecting As when all their child does is play video games and eat junk.
Teachers don't teach subjects anymore. They use programs to indoctrinate. And everything is taught through a racial screen.

Lol. If that's all teachers had to do, we wouldn't be so stressed out. Do tell me what we're indoctrinating them with?

Lol. If that's all teachers had to do, we wouldn't be so stressed out. Do tell me what we're indoctrinating them with?
you're stressed out because you're nuts and work for a commie regime. I spread told you what you're indoctrinating them with. Your inability to comprehend or appropriately respond is typical of the mind numbing stupidity I have seen in schools over the past 25 years.

you're stressed out because you're nuts and work for a commie regime. I spread told you what you're indoctrinating them with. Your inability to comprehend or appropriately respond is typical of the mind numbing stupidity I have seen in schools over the past 25 years.

Teachers do not spend class time discussing race issues all the time. Nor do we spend valuable class time discussing "liberal issues". Class time is generally spent disciplining children who's parents didn't give them home training and the other time is spent teaching them math,English, science and then social studies that is taught about 2-3 times a week.

In between class time, teachers are marking papers, planning or responding to emails parents have sent complaining about why their didnt get an A+.

We don't go to university for 4 years and then spend 12 weeks getting our teaching license to just sit and teach indoctrination to children.

Teachers do not spend class time discussing race issues all the time. Nor do we spend valuable class time discussing "liberal issues". Class time is generally spent disciplining children who's parents didn't give them home training and the other time is spent teaching them math,English, science and then social studies that is taught about 2-3 times a week.

In between class time, teachers are marking papers, planning or responding to emails parents have sent complaining about why their didnt get an A+.

We don't go to university for 4 years and then spend 12 weeks getting our teaching license to just sit and teach indoctrination to children.
It's easier to blame teachers than parents or the children..

Or rural rubes are uneducated.
Easy get an engineering degree like my 23 yr old and start at $90k.
Nothing to it

I'm college educated, work from home trading in the markets and 90K is chickenfeed in that arena. I'm not working 40+ hours a week to get it either....so who's the rube, smartass?
And you still come across as dumb as a post? LOL

I make more in a month than you probably made in a year....and I answer to no superiors. Who's stupid you tired old fool?
LOL So you claim. It is your posts that show you to be stupid and ignorant. And that is all we have to judge you by, in this forum. LOL

So Sassy is a day trader, who sits on her computer making money off the hard work of others while contributing nothing of value to the GDP. She doesn't make hard goods, doesn't provide a service, she's not even making long term investments to create jobs for others. She simply buys a stock and disposes of it when it's profitable to do so.

Day traders are the parasites of the stock market. Yes you have to do your research and make smart decisions, to make money, but in terms of value to the economy it's really no different than collecting welfare off the work of others.

Unless you are providing goods or services to others, you're living off other people's hard work and efforts.
Do you have any actual PROOF of that assertion, or did you just squat and bear down?

Or rural rubes are uneducated.
Easy get an engineering degree like my 23 yr old and start at $90k.
Nothing to it

I'm college educated, work from home trading in the markets and 90K is chickenfeed in that arena. I'm not working 40+ hours a week to get it either....so who's the rube, smartass?

I make more in a month than you probably made in a year....and I answer to no superiors. Who's stupid you tired old fool?
LOL So you claim. It is your posts that show you to be stupid and ignorant. And that is all we have to judge you by, in this forum. LOL

So Sassy is a day trader, who sits on her computer making money off the hard work of others while contributing nothing of value to the GDP. She doesn't make hard goods, doesn't provide a service, she's not even making long term investments to create jobs for others. She simply buys a stock and disposes of it when it's profitable to do so.

Day traders are the parasites of the stock market. Yes you have to do your research and make smart decisions, to make money, but in terms of value to the economy it's really no different than collecting welfare off the work of others.

Unless you are providing goods or services to others, you're living off other people's hard work and efforts.

I'm a swing trader, perhaps you should learn the basics of the markets and then try and bluff your way through it, moron

Do you have any actual PROOF of that assertion, or did you just squat and bear down?

What exactly do you think a day trader does that contributes to the GDP?

As stated by someone who has never worked hard for anything.

When you are able to truly devote yourself to a job in order to move yourself and your family towards a goal, the work is its own reward..aside from the $$..There is a sense of fulfillment and self worth that is particular to working hard, and it is a good feeling.

I work as hard as I need to, and no more. Thst doesn t mean I dont work hard, just thst I dont go beyond whst I am contractually obligated to. My free time is weorth far more to me than time and a half overtime.

I have never been interested in being the Boss, the Supervisor, or snything like that. Too much stress without any compensation. Work is never a reward and other thsn financial compensation nothing else is valuable enough compensation for work.

My fulfillment comes st the gym and on the mats at the dojo. Both ings thst require money and free time.

I was recently asked to "Mentor" a co-worker. I declined until the Company snbd Union have worked out an existing grievance over whether or not Mentoring equals Training. Id it does, it means an additional $5.00 per hour while Mentoring. If not, it means I'm not interested in doing it.

Translation: you are a goldbricking slacker. You do the bare minimum to not get shit-canned, and hide behind the skirts of a union any time you are called on it.

What exactly do you think a day trader does that contributes to

Invests in companies and gives them capital to expand.

Duh...

Last edited:

Deflection noted.

It is.....it is also easier to blame teachers than to actually become one to affect the change they want.

It is.....it is also easier to blame teachers than to actually become one to affect the change they want.

Something tells me it's not always the teacher. It could be the school board, town council/mayor, state education people..

Be wary of who you vote for for even the most mundane offices, because leftists are counting on planting people in there to push their agenda. It's an organized attempt to undermine representation of the people on a local level.

ICLEI.

We are being bombarded on all sides by progressive propagandists for the purpose of pushing the communist agenda.

They attach to different *causes*...homosexual rights, environmentalism, *education*..but they all have the same objective: destroy the native culture, and replace it with communism.

Who We Are | Oregon Rural Action
"Oregon Rural Action is hiring six part-time, temporary outreach coordinators to help with a five-county organizing assessment August through October in Umatilla, Morrow, Baker, Malheur, and Union Counties. Applications will be reviewed beginning July 15 and until all positions are filled."

About ROP - Rural Organizing Project
"CHANGING THE STORY: MESSAGING, MEDIA AND COMMUNICATIONS FOR JUSTICE with Angus Maguire, Center for Story-based Strategy

"Ever wished for better headlines covering your events and actions? Or wished for news coverage at all? Do reporters always get it wrong? In this workshop we’ll go beyond press releases and protest signs to learn the basics of story-based strategy, a method for integrating organizing, action planning, and messaging, with some practical tips for relating to journalists. Angus works with the Center for Story-based Strategy, developing participatory tools for grassroots strategy and action. When we change the story, we can change the future!"

Listen To America | HuffPost
" Our goal: moving, multimedia storytelling..."

The goal is to present a false narrative that will convince rural hold-outs to embrace socialism.
Rural communities may benefit the most from upgrades to our energy infrastructure.

Substations could be multipurpose, and include the latest in energy storage technologies, to also upgrade grid capacitance.

It could include infrastructure for battalion level support; for emergency services.

Reliable energy is always important for the security of any free State.

Well, let's start with common core, and the liberal agenda, poor curriculum, participation trophies, and a lack of exceptionalism.
The chart below is YOUR report card and you are not doing your job. If we took our curriculum from Japan we would be right up there on the top, with Japan.

upload_2017-7-16_11-34-15.png

^That is not acceptable. Our whole education system need to be revamped.

Well, let's start with common core, and the liberal agenda, poor curriculum, participation trophies, and a lack of exceptionalism.
The chart below is YOUR report card and you are not doing your job. If we took our curriculum from Japan we would be right up there on the top, with Japan.

View attachment 139040

^That is not acceptable. Our whole education system need to be revamped.

What needs revamping is American parent's upbringing. Too many parents nowadays have become free when it comes to their child's studies.

Just because standards are based on international standards doesn't mean the scores will go up. A school can have the best curriculum in the world, but if students aren't serious and parents aren't serious, the child is going yo fail.

In America our education issues are complex. Children in America do not have the attitude that Japanese kids have towards school. Getting Bs and Cs isn't acceptable in Japan. But here in America its not only acceptable but many parents are complaining that grades give their children low confidence and are unfair.

University isn't a option is Japan, so children work extra hard to ensure they get into a good one.
Here in America going to university is a choice, even finishing high school is choice. A kid can drop out of high school if they want. Kids in Asia do not drop out.

Immigrate kids on America who are being taught the same curriculum as other American children perform better in school because their parents instill a study ethic and dont accept mediocre grades.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back