🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rural communities are being targeted for re-education by leftist groups

BTW, I also live in a rural area, small town about 30 miles away, in a very backward red state.

We're not here for the restaurants, museums, plays but there are times when I would really like liberal, progressive a little closer.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
LOL Good shopping and good restaurants, for sure. The traffic, the overcrowding and the crime I can do without.
Here in Portland, we have excellent restaurants, street vendors with very good food of every ethnic group in the world. excellent shopping, and horrendous traffic. Whenever I go downtime, unless I have a large amount of things to bring back, I take the light rail. Crime here is no more prevalent than in our rural areas. The city, even downtown, is full of trees of every sort. It is a good place to live. But I do miss the dark skies that I saw as a child, where it was hard to find the constellations because of the number of stars visible.
And I miss being able to walk out the door and, in five minutes, walk to where I can fish for trout. But life is full of trade offs. I love being able to take classes in any subject in a variety of schools and universities.

We need to drain our education system. Our kids are idiots that still use crayons and can make pretty liberal signs in their vagina hats. We need to repeal and replace the Saudi, Islam inspired common core and get back to making our students great again....

Saudi inspired common core? Lol! Thats news to me. BTW common core standards were built based on educational standards of top performing countries like UK and Japan.

It is worth the read. Follow the money and the motivation:
BETHANY BLANKLEY: Common Core ties to Libya, Qatar, Saudi Arabia

Japan is not taking time out of their children's education to trip them to Muslim mosques. While we are teaching our children about Allah, the Japanese are teaching their children equations.
You won't find a lot of crayons or safey rooms in Japanese schools. Our education system is producing idiots that can't even write unless it is in Aramaic.

I miss the multiculturalism of Toronto. When I moved here the one of the local real estate offices gave me a free calendar. When trying to plan something around the Jewish High Holidays I checked the calendar to see when there were and discovered the calendar only showed Christian holidays. My calendar from one of its Toronto offices was the best because it included all the holidays for every religion.

One of the guys at my neighbourhood poker game asked me what I thought of the game. His comment was "We're a pretty diverse group". I replied "It's a group of straight middle class white guys. In Toronto, 1/3 of the table was white, 1/3 was Asian, and 1/3 was black or brown. We had business owners, plumbers, labourers, retirees, students and pot dealers. That's my definition of a diverse group".

I do find more fear of non-whites, and especially Muslims where I live now. It's my belief that reading all of the fear mongering while not actually knowing any Muslims or having interactions with them, fuels irrational fears.

I worked with several Muslims, my daughter's teacher one year was Muslim, and my firm's car service was owned and operated by Muslims. There's very little difference between us other than the churches we attend.

But we also have groups in Canada claiming Sharia Law is coming (not without an amendment to our Constitution it isn't), or that all Muslims are terrorists and we need screening for Canadian values. No they aren't and no we don't.

Muslims come to North America for peace, security and the chance for a better life. There's good and bad in all people, regardless of race or religion. The more inter-faith action and sharing, the more we see our similarities and our shared values.

As a small child, I feared Catholics. They had their own primary school behind a high wall, and the nuns dressed all in black were scary. When I went to high school, all the kids attended together. I discovered the Catholic kids weren't much different than me, except for fish on Friday. They weren't scary at all.

Segregation breeds fear and suspicion, most of which is unfair and not helpful.

We need to drain our education system. Our kids are idiots that still use crayons and can make pretty liberal signs in their vagina hats. We need to repeal and replace the Saudi, Islam inspired common core and get back to making our students great again....

Saudi inspired common core? Lol! Thats news to me. BTW common core standards were built based on educational standards of top performing countries like UK and Japan.

Japan is not taking time out of their children's education to trip them to Muslim mosques. While we are teaching our children about Allah, the Japanese are teaching their children equations.
You won't find a lot of crayons or safey rooms in Japanese schools. Our education system is producing idiots that can't even write unless it is in Aramaic.

The Moonie Times is your source??? Why not the Globe?? Stop reading garbage sources.

They make 2x because they are educated and work 80 hours a week like my wife

More than likely over-educated. Especially for a woman.

BTW - Any sucker working 80 hours a week needs mental health assistance.

Last edited:

The Moonie Times is your source??? Why not the Globe?? Stop reading garbage sources.

Feel free to pick your own source. It is common knowledge.

These rural people are a joke and are the greatest threat to our continued leadership in this world.

Those rural people ARE America. You make the same mistake the British did 200+ years ago. Your blundered, urban and over-educated view of the world is the biggest threat to this nation.

As stated by someone who has never worked hard for anything.

When you are able to truly devote yourself to a job in order to move yourself and your family towards a goal, the work is its own reward..aside from the $$..There is a sense of fulfillment and self worth that is particular to working hard, and it is a good feeling.

When you are able to truly devote yourself to a job in order to move yourself and your family towards a goal, the work is its own reward..aside from the $$..There is a sense of fulfillment and self worth that is particular to working hard, and it is a good feeling.

I work as hard as I need to, and no more. Thst doesn t mean I dont work hard, just thst I dont go beyond whst I am contractually obligated to. My free time is weorth far more to me than time and a half overtime.

I have never been interested in being the Boss, the Supervisor, or snything like that. Too much stress without any compensation. Work is never a reward and other thsn financial compensation nothing else is valuable enough compensation for work.

My fulfillment comes st the gym and on the mats at the dojo. Both ings thst require money and free time.

I was recently asked to "Mentor" a co-worker. I declined until the Company snbd Union have worked out an existing grievance over whether or not Mentoring equals Training. Id it does, it means an additional $5.00 per hour while Mentoring. If not, it means I'm not interested in doing it.

I miss the multiculturalism of Toronto. When I moved here the one of the local real estate offices gave me a free calendar. When trying to plan something around the Jewish High Holidays I checked the calendar to see when there were and discovered the calendar only showed Christian holidays. My calendar from one of its Toronto offices was the best because it included all the holidays for every religion.

One of the guys at my neighbourhood poker game asked me what I thought of the game. His comment was "We're a pretty diverse group". I replied "It's a group of straight middle class white guys. In Toronto, 1/3 of the table was white, 1/3 was Asian, and 1/3 was black or brown. We had business owners, plumbers, labourers, retirees, students and pot dealers. That's my definition of a diverse group".

I do find more fear of non-whites, and especially Muslims where I live now. It's my belief that reading all of the fear mongering while not actually knowing any Muslims or having interactions with them, fuels irrational fears.

I worked with several Muslims, my daughter's teacher one year was Muslim, and my firm's car service was owned and operated by Muslims. There's very little difference between us other than the churches we attend.

But we also have groups in Canada claiming Sharia Law is coming (not without an amendment to our Constitution it isn't), or that all Muslims are terrorists and we need screening for Canadian values. No they aren't and no we don't.

Muslims come to North America for peace, security and the chance for a better life. There's good and bad in all people, regardless of race or religion. The more inter-faith action and sharing, the more we see our similarities and our shared values.

As a small child, I feared Catholics. They had their own primary school behind a high wall, and the nuns dressed all in black were scary. When I went to high school, all the kids attended together. I discovered the Catholic kids weren't much different than me, except for fish on Friday. They weren't scary at all.

Segregation breeds fear and suspicion, most of which is unfair and not helpful.

Look to Europe's success with muslims as an indication of which direction this country is headed, although Trump has put the kibosh on most of this insanity.

I work as hard as I need to, and no more. Thst doesn t mean I dont work hard, just thst I dont go beyond whst I am contractually obligated to. My free time is weorth far more to me than time and a half overtime.

I have never been interested in being the Boss, the Supervisor, or snything like that. Too much stress without any compensation. Work is never a reward and other thsn financial compensation nothing else is valuable enough compensation for work.

My fulfillment comes st the gym and on the mats at the dojo. Both ings thst require money and free time.

I was recently asked to "Mentor" a co-worker. I declined until the Company snbd Union have worked out an existing grievance over whether or not Mentoring equals Training. Id it does, it means an additional $5.00 per hour while Mentoring. If not, it means I'm not interested in doing it.
you're a characterless lowlife.

I'm actually a teacher and I've taught common core along with IB and British national curriculum. And common core is in line with international standards. In fact in there is more religious studies in those curriculums. Children take religious studies where they learn about a range of religions.

Religious studies isn't required in common core, however depending what is taught in history the children learn about that religion. Children also learn about other religions that are relevant to the history topic.

There are a number of factors to student's in America are failing. Schools teaching test instead of knowledge and another one being parents expecting As when all their child does is play video games and eat junk.

Feel free to pick your own source. It is common knowledge.
Just another lying asshole that cannot back their assertion with a link.

Being a millwright most of my career, I have worked 60 to 80 hours a week as much as I have worked 40. And had people like you bitch as to why I made three to four times what they did. Obviously you are not someone that takes pride in your work, and I would not want you on any crew I worked on.

Well now, damn. Something we finally agree on.

I'm actually a teacher and I've taught common core along with IB and British national curriculum. And common core is in line with international standards. In fact in there is more religious studies in those curriculums. Children take religious studies where they learn about a range of religions.

Religious studies isn't required in common core, however depending what is taught in history the children learn about that religion. Children also learn about other religions that are relevant to the history topic.

There are a number of factors to student's in America are failing. Schools teaching test instead of knowledge and another one being parents expecting As when all their child does is play video games and eat junk.
Agree in all you said. When my children were in school, my wife and I were active in the PTA, and noted that most of the children of the parents that were active in the PTA and school activities were high achievers. Most of the lack of children not getting an education lies with the lack of parental interest in their child's education.

you're a characterless lowlife.

Why... Because I expect to be compensated for my time and energy? Because I dont give more thsn I am compensated for?

My free time and energy are worth more to me than most people are willing to pay for them.

Being a millwright most of my career, I have worked 60 to 80 hours a week as much as I have worked 40. And had people like you bitch as to why I made three to four times what they did. Obviously you are not someone that takes pride in your work, and I would not want you on any crew I worked on.

I am contractually obligated to be at work 40 hours a week. I give 100% for those 40 hours. In fact, I put out more work completed in those 40 hours a week than snyone else in my department in 10 of the last 12 months and 22 of the last 24 months. Even over 2 individuals who tend to work 4-8 hours of of OT every week.

If you have contracted for 40 hour employees and need them to work 60-80 hours to keep up with workload, you're understaffing the department. In a Union environment, thst shouldn't be allowed to happen.

Oh my, and you sound so satisfied with your life.

I am as satisfied as I expect to ever be. Thsts fine with me. The additional work and changes that would be required to dramatically upgrade my life cost more thsn they would return.

Forum List

Back