Rush Limbaugh calls Obama a "little boy"

I prefer "man-child" , but "little boy" will do......
Actually it's "little BLACK man child."

August 20, 2008
RUSH: You know, it's just that you can't hit the girl. I don't care how far feminism has taken us, you can't hit the girl, and you can't criticize the little black man child, you just can't do it because it's not right, it's unfair, he's such a victim.

March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

January 16, 2007
RUSH : And for Barack Obama, a -- well, he's a half-minority --

What part of Rush's transcript isn't true? I'd argue everything he stated is fact.

I prefer "man-child" , but "little boy" will do......

August 20, 2008
RUSH: You know, it's just that you can't hit the girl. I don't care how far feminism has taken us, you can't hit the girl, and you can't criticize the little black man child, you just can't do it because it's not right, it's unfair, he's such a victim.

March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

January 16, 2007

What part of Rush's transcript isn't true? I'd argue everything he stated is fact.
The part where he denies being a Racist, obviously!

He's a Racist by his OWN definition of a Racist, just as he's a Messiah by his OWN definition of a Messiah as shown in my sig. He projects everything he hates about himself and CON$ervatism on Liberals.

Even though I highlighted the critical parts, you CON$ still play dumb. :cuckoo:
CON$ are that special combination of arrogant condescension and the dumb act. :lol:

August 20, 2008

March 19, 2007

January 16, 2007

He's a Racist by his OWN definition of a Racist, just as he's a Messiah by his OWN definition of a Messiah as shown in my sig. He projects everything he hates about himself and CON$ervatism on Liberals.

Even though I highlighted the critical parts, you CON$ still play dumb. :cuckoo:
CON$ are that special combination of arrogant condescension and the dumb act. :lol:

And what's his definition of a racist?

I got to wonder if the Liberal/Marxist can address any topic without resorting to lies.

Rush a racist, its a political tactic, keep calling Rush a racist, label Rush's speech as hate speech, take Rush off the air, currently the Liberal/Marxist is defining "hate speech" as not being "free speech". Hate speech is not protected by the 1st amendment according to the Liberal/Marxist.

August 20, 2008

March 19, 2007

January 16, 2007

Don't you think you are milking the dumb act just a little tooooooooo much????? :cuckoo:

I got to wonder if the Liberal/Marxist can address any topic without resorting to lies.

Rush a racist, its a political tactic, keep calling Rush a racist, label Rush's speech as hate speech, take Rush off the air, currently the Liberal/Marxist is defining "hate speech" as not being "free speech". Hate speech is not protected by the 1st amendment according to the Liberal/Marxist.

"liberal/marxist" is an oxymoron. Communism is not a liberal way of living. Tommy Jefferson considered himself a liberal.

Ask the person that gives you your talking point to try a little harder to make fucking sense.

"liberal/marxist" is an oxymoron. Communism is not a liberal way of living. Tommy Jefferson considered himself a liberal.

Ask the person that gives you your talking point to try a little harder to make fucking sense.

Thomas Jefferson was not a liberal as defined by the actions and ideals of Liberals of today.

Obama is defined as a liberal but Obama's idealogy is Marxist. Liberalism today under the leadership of Obama is Liberal/Marxism.

A liberal way of living is not government run everything, a liberal way of living is not paying extremely high taxes, paying extremely high energy bills for low power yeilding wind mills.

I consider John Adams as a more important man than Jefferson. Anyhow, how could a modern day Liberal own slaves, oh, wait, I see your point, Obama will make us all slaves to the government. That was very clever of you, thanks, Obama and Jefferson, Jefferson owned blacks and now Obama will make the whites slaves to the government. Very Liberal indeed.

Thomas Jefferson was not a liberal as defined by the actions and ideals of Liberals of today.

Obama is defined as a liberal but Obama's idealogy is Marxist. Liberalism today under the leadership of Obama is Liberal/Marxism.

A liberal way of living is not government run everything, a liberal way of living is not paying extremely high taxes, paying extremely high energy bills for low power yeilding wind mills.

I consider John Adams as a more important man than Jefferson. Anyhow, how could a modern day Liberal own slaves, oh, wait, I see your point, Obama will make us all slaves to the government. That was very clever of you, thanks, Obama and Jefferson, Jefferson owned blacks and now Obama will make the whites slaves to the government. Very Liberal indeed.

John Adams tried to strip the constitution. Wasn't it John Adams that had Franklins son or grandson jailed for calling him a balding toothless liar in a newspaper article? I am not a fan of the fascist Adams.

It is not your job to define someone elses political viewpoint. You do it constantly and shows how ignorant you are to the saying that what comes around goes around. Respect is a two way street. You show none and expect all.

Last edited:
August 20, 2008

March 19, 2007

January 16, 2007

Don't you think you are milking the dumb act just a little tooooooooo much????? :cuckoo:

You stated he's a racist by his own definition and I don't know what his definition of a racist is. So I'm asking. You shouldn't make accusations like that if you're not prepared to explain them.

pigboy-CPAC-09.jpg

Wow!....Rush is a real expert on the Constitution!

August 20, 2008

March 19, 2007

January 16, 2007

You stated he's a racist by his own definition and I don't know what his definition of a racist is. So I'm asking. You shouldn't make accusations like that if you're not prepared to explain them.
You are definitely milking the dumb act tooooooooooooooooo much.

First I highlighted it, then I told you it was highlighted, then I made it red and you still want to play dumb. Suit yourself.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Albert Einstein

John Adams tried to strip the constitution. Wasn't it John Adams that had Franklins son or grandson jailed for calling him a balding toothless liar in a newspaper article? I am not a fan of the fascist Adams.

It is not your job to define someone elses political viewpoint. You do it constantly and shows how ignorant you are to the saying that what comes around goes around. Respect is a two way street. You show none and expect all.

I dont expect any respect and have not received any on USMB, least of all you have just behaved as you accuse me making you a hypocrite.

People define their veiwpoint by there actions, maybe you should of quoted or posted where found fault with my posts, your post here is a rant absent the relevant quotes within the relevant threads.

You did a lousy job at taking a poke at John Adams, John Adams participated in the writing of the Constitution. As far as the other stuff you stated, your obviously making a joke but it got me thinking so here are some of my favorite quotes from John Adams.

Abuse of words has been the great instrument of sophistry and chicanery, of party, faction, and division of society.

Because power corrupts, society's demands for moral authority and character increase as the importance of the position increases.

In politics the middle way is none at all.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

The Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations.

There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.

When people talk of the freedom of writing, speaking or thinking I cannot choose but laugh. No such thing ever existed. No such thing now exists; but I hope it will exist. But it must be hundreds of years after you and I shall write and speak no more

I have a couple books on Adams and Jefferson, if you like I will make sure they are with me in case you want to debate the Liberal slave owner Jefferson vs the Non slave owner John Adams.

here are some of my favorite quotes from John Adams.
The Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations.
Sure, there is nothing more "civilized" than beheadings and genocide. :cuckoo:

Nu 25:4 And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.

1Sa 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Is 13: 15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.
16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

De 2:34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:

De 3:6 And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city.

Ez 9: 5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women...

Hosea 13: 16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

Psalms 137: 9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

As opposed to those who label Liberals as "Marxist"

First I highlighted it, then I told you it was highlighted, then I made it red and you still want to play dumb. Suit yourself.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Albert Einstein

He's not a white liberal so he doesn't fit his own definition. You really should stop with the kool-aid drinking it's fucking your mind up.

August 20, 2008

March 19, 2007

January 16, 2007

- Albert Einstein

He's not a white liberal so he doesn't fit his own definition. You really should stop with the kool-aid drinking it's fucking your mind up.
You keep milking that dumb act even though it hasn't worked even once. :cuckoo:

The same rationalization he uses to define white Liberals as Racists brands him as a Racist also. Just as in my sig, the same rationalization he uses to define Obama as a Messiah, defines himself as a Messiah.
Get it???

Nu 25:4 And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.

1Sa 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Is 13: 15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.
16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

De 2:34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:

De 3:6 And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city.

Ez 9: 5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

Hosea 13: 16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

Psalms 137: 9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Thanks for pointing this out, how come we dont go after the people who are guilty of these crimes, are they living in Israel because if they are we must go arrest them. These criminals must go to the world court for these war crimes. I had no idea this was still going on, thanks.

As opposed to those who label Liberals as "Marxist"

As opposed to those who ad nothing to a thread.

Thanks for pointing this out, how come we dont go after the people who are guilty of these crimes, are they living in Israel because if they are we must go arrest them. These criminals must go to the world court for these war crimes. I had no idea this was still going on, thanks.
You can always count on CON$ to play dumb.

There was no Israel when Adams made the quote you are so fond of, so obviously Adams was referring to the Hebrews of the bible who were so proud of their genocidal acts, they recorded them in their sacred books.
Praise God

Forum List

Back