Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator

People tune him in; they don't listen.
I know; I ask his besotted "listeners" all the time what he discussed that day.
They admit they don't listen.

I only tune in to not listen to the commericals JoeyB claims don't exist.

Sure.
Absolutely sure, and here is a perfect example!
Neither your MessiahRushie nor the mindless drones who swallow his GOP scripted BULLSHIT have any idea even what he says!! But both know it was BRILLIANT!!!!!!! :rofl::lmao:

February 10, 2012
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Jerry on Long Island in New York, welcome to the EIB Network. Hello, sir.
CALLER: Rush, mega, mega dittos from New York. Thank you for taking my call. It's a thrill to be speaking to you.
RUSH: Thank you, sir, very much.
CALLER: A huge thrill. Thank you very much.
RUSH: You bet.
CALLER: I was telling Snerdley, your opening monologues are usually amazing but this morning's was brilliant, and I think it should be distributed to every high school student in this country. Because it was absolutely conservatism on parade this morning, and if our candidates could talk anywhere near what you said this morning, it would be a landslide in November, don't you think?
RUSH: You know, I've forgotten what I said. I thought I opened up talking about the Obama Health and Human Services, the abortion thing. What did I say that...? I'm not denying it was great. I just don't remember it.
CALLER: I was never really prompted to call anybody. When I heard it I just thought, "This was conservatism." Everything you said, Rush. Just... I don't know what you said

Sure.
Absolutely sure, and here is a perfect example!
Neither your MessiahRushie nor the mindless drones who swallow his GOP scripted BULLSHIT have any idea even what he says!! But both know it was BRILLIANT!!!!!!! :rofl::lmao:

February 10, 2012
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Jerry on Long Island in New York, welcome to the EIB Network. Hello, sir.
CALLER: Rush, mega, mega dittos from New York. Thank you for taking my call. It's a thrill to be speaking to you.
RUSH: Thank you, sir, very much.
CALLER: A huge thrill. Thank you very much.
RUSH: You bet.
CALLER: I was telling Snerdley, your opening monologues are usually amazing but this morning's was brilliant, and I think it should be distributed to every high school student in this country. Because it was absolutely conservatism on parade this morning, and if our candidates could talk anywhere near what you said this morning, it would be a landslide in November, don't you think?
RUSH: You know, I've forgotten what I said. I thought I opened up talking about the Obama Health and Human Services, the abortion thing. What did I say that...? I'm not denying it was great. I just don't remember it.
CALLER: I was never really prompted to call anybody. When I heard it I just thought, "This was conservatism." Everything you said, Rush. Just... I don't know what you said

If there was any chance of a point in your idiotic post, it was lost in the massive gulfs we call your synapses.

Last edited:
Try asking someone who doesn't know you. People who do know you wouldn't understand.

Have people actually been listening to Blimpbaugh since he exposed himself as a greedy, self-promoting drug addict back in the 90s?

Thinking the same thing, he peaked about 20 years ago and has been slowly fading away. Quite telling people still defend a drug addict like Dimbaugh, I guess they also defend all the drug addicts that are in prison. They all just need help yeah.

Cons need heroes. They can't cut it in Hollywood, you don't see any con-media types banding together with millions of dollars to start an 'alternative Hollywood' like they started an alternative AARP etc.

Because cons do not have nor will they ever have the creativity of the progressives in Hollywood. All they can do is deride them, they can't compete with them on any level. All the con actors are the B actors, the also rans.

Have people actually been listening to Blimpbaugh since he exposed himself as a greedy, self-promoting drug addict back in the 90s?

Thinking the same thing, he peaked about 20 years ago and has been slowly fading away. Quite telling people still defend a drug addict like Dimbaugh, I guess they also defend all the drug addicts that are in prison. They all just need help yeah.

Cons need heroes. They can't cut it in Hollywood, you don't see any con-media types banding together with millions of dollars to start an 'alternative Hollywood' like they started an alternative AARP etc.

Because cons do not have nor will they ever have the creativity of the progressives in Hollywood. All they can do is deride them, they can't compete with them on any level. All the con actors are the B actors, the also rans.

Rush and a lot of other talking heads...from both sides of the political spectrum...showed their true stripes when that creep Bush was lying us into an illegal invasion of Iraq. Statist creeps to the core.

Rush is no longer the right's angriest bloviator. Now Donald has taken the title.

Thriving market for reel-to-reel tape recorders these days on e-Bay!

Essential to liberals who want to listen to their fave Air America.

Poor things don't realize it's not their machines - it's that the oxide is flaking off the tape they made back in the glory days. Flaking! Deliciously appropriate, that.

Thriving market for reel-to-reel tape recorders these days on e-Bay!

Essential to liberals who want to listen to their fave Air America.

Poor things don't realize it's not their machines - it's that the oxide is flaking off the tape they made back in the glory days. Flaking! Deliciously appropriate, that.

Ah, the old Ampex 406/456. Takes me back.
I've got an electric oven....

Over 20 years of predicting his demise and they are still wrong. Many it will be any year now! Lol!

Over 20 years of predicting his demise and they are still wrong. Many it will be any year now! Lol!

Actually, LImbaugh's been dead since Sandra Fluke forced him to apologize.

When was the last time he made news?

When was the last time anyone really cared what he said.

Sandra Fluke was the last time he made news. He lost that encounter. Now his advertisers are gone, Clearchannel is desperately trying to prop up his show.

Forum List

Back