Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rule:

Despite that, some sources maintain that living former U.S. presidents continue to be addressed as "Mr. President", both formally and informally, and some contemporary experts on etiquette now maintain that it is entirely appropriate

President Trump Issues a Statement on the Death of Rush Limbaugh

"The great Rush Limbaugh has passed away to a better place, free from physical pain and hostility. His honor, courage, strength, and loyalty will never be replaced. Rush was a patriot, a defender of Liberty, and someone who believed in all of the greatness our Country stands for. Rush was a friend to myself and millions of Americans — a guiding light with the ability to see the truth and paint vivid pictures over the airwaves. Melania and I express our deepest condolences to his wonderful wife, Kathryn, his family, and all of his dedicated fans. He will be missed greatly."

Read Newsmax: Donald Trump's Statement on Rush Limbaugh
Ex-president trump.

Former Presidents are always identified as President (insert last name here)...
You are quite the lying piece of shit, aren’t you?

Show me a single instance of anyone on foxnews calling Obama ‘President Obama’ after he left office. Their transcripts are online.

Get busy.

Read the fucking headline:

President Obama was in on plot to 'frame' Flynn, attorney says

Eat my shit, rookie...

"The great Rush Limbaugh has passed away to a better place, free from physical pain and hostility. His honor, courage, strength, and loyalty will never be replaced. Rush was a patriot, a defender of Liberty, and someone who believed in all of the greatness our Country stands for. Rush was a friend to myself and millions of Americans — a guiding light with the ability to see the truth and paint vivid pictures over the airwaves. Melania and I express our deepest condolences to his wonderful wife, Kathryn, his family, and all of his dedicated fans. He will be missed greatly."

Ex-president trump.

Show me a single instance of anyone on foxnews calling Obama ‘President Obama’ after he left office. Their transcripts are online.

Get busy.

Eat my shit, rookie...
What about the headline? That's Flynn's attorney. If Flynn molested children, his attorney would say he was just giving them sports massages. Get that weak shit out of here.

Ex-president trump.

Get busy.

Eat my shit, rookie...
Fake news.

i know you are & it's a non starter.... but by all means hang onto yer wet dream ray ray....

What's stopping us? Nothing, just like nothing stopped the Nazis from impeaching President Trump. Hey........we're only playing by the rules they set up.

Ex-president trump.

Get busy.
I love that you're triggered that we call him PRESIDENT Trump.

If the Democrats wanted respect, maybe they should win without stealing elections.
Biden will always be a joke
*President tRump.

i know you are & it's a non starter.... but by all means hang onto yer wet dream ray ray....

What's stopping us? Nothing, just like nothing stopped the Nazis from impeaching President Trump. Hey........we're only playing by the rules they set up.

it's a non starter because it ain't gonna happen.............. get outa the methane filled bubble raymond - it will only do you good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back