Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Trump Issues a Statement on the Death of Rush Limbaugh

"The great Rush Limbaugh has passed away to a better place, free from physical pain and hostility. His honor, courage, strength, and loyalty will never be replaced. Rush was a patriot, a defender of Liberty, and someone who believed in all of the greatness our Country stands for. Rush was a friend to myself and millions of Americans — a guiding light with the ability to see the truth and paint vivid pictures over the airwaves. Melania and I express our deepest condolences to his wonderful wife, Kathryn, his family, and all of his dedicated fans. He will be missed greatly."

Read Newsmax: Donald Trump's Statement on Rush Limbaugh
Ex-president trump.
The former guy.

JsmwJzO.gif

That;s what I would be doing if I get that news about any of these people below

Brady
Biden
Lebron
Mayor of Phila

"The great Rush Limbaugh has passed away to a better place, free from physical pain and hostility. His honor, courage, strength, and loyalty will never be replaced. Rush was a patriot, a defender of Liberty, and someone who believed in all of the greatness our Country stands for. Rush was a friend to myself and millions of Americans — a guiding light with the ability to see the truth and paint vivid pictures over the airwaves. Melania and I express our deepest condolences to his wonderful wife, Kathryn, his family, and all of his dedicated fans. He will be missed greatly."

Ex-president trump.

Former Presidents are always identified as President (insert last name here)...
You are quite the lying piece of shit, aren’t you?

Show me a single instance of anyone on foxnews calling Obama ‘President Obama’ after he left office. Their transcripts are online.

Get busy.

ray ray!!!!!!!!!!!! how ya been, boy???

& <pfffft>

impeaching joe biden is never gonna happen, but you go with that if it makes you feel better about what a loooooooooooser yer chosen one is!!!!!!

Sure we will. Why wouldn't we? Your side set the precedence. You can impeach for anything, even if it's a bold face lie. Forget about the Constitution. If it doesn't mean anything to the commies, it certainly don't mean anything to us in regards to impeachment. No longer does it have to be only used for bribery, high crimes, or misdemeanors. Now you can use it if you just don't like the President.

so when do you the obligatory ' RINO' label for the (R)s brave enough to have a spine & voted to convict?

twice impeached, twice loser of thepopular vote, only one term, ex president trump.

Maybe, but once we get leadership of the House again, we're impeaching Slow Joe three times.
I hope we don't allow Democrat behaviors to cause us to do anything they do out of revenge.

President Trump loved ALL the American people and gave minorities quality jobs. He blessed America very much. He, like Mr. Limbaugh is the best at lifting America to enable us the people to attain the American dream.

twice impeached, twice loser of thepopular vote, only one term, ex president trump.

Maybe, but once we get leadership of the House again, we're impeaching Slow Joe three times.
I hope we don't allow Democrat behaviors to cause us to do anything they do out of revenge.

President Trump loved ALL the American people and gave minorities quality jobs. He blessed America very much. He, like Mr. Limbaugh is the best at lifting America to enable us the people to attain the American dream.
trump Qultists have already shown us how inherently violent they are.

Ex-president trump.

Show me a single instance of anyone on foxnews calling Obama ‘President Obama’ after he left office. Their transcripts are online.

Get busy.
I love that you're triggered that we call him PRESIDENT Trump.

If the Democrats wanted respect, maybe they should win without stealing elections.
Biden will always be a joke

Last edited:

Well Beautress, one thing you learn young on about bullies and punks. If they hit you and you don't hit back twice as hard, they will keep hitting you.

Nope. Hate being phrases like "libtard" and "feminazi
Anti-American commies

Ex-president trump.

Get busy.

If the Democrats wanted respect, maybe they should win without stealing elections.

former president. & nuthin' is gonna change that.

Nope. Hate being phrases like "libtard" and "feminazi
Anti-American commies

Ex-president trump.

Get busy.

Ex-president trump...or as someone else said...Orange Julius Caesar. :heehee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back