Rush sticks "the law of the land " mantra up your ass

Yes, he certainly cleared the fog with that oration of specter. He has no real answers and can only sit on his throne while in loan from God with his pride, greed and gluttony.

Rush has the right idea, just applies it wrongly.

So was segregation, so was sexism, so was ageism, and they changed.

10% of the GOP House members are not going to succeed in telling America what to do about this law.

10% of the GOP House members are not going to succeed in telling America what to do about this law.

What he said is that you need more than "it's the law of the land" to make your point. But you don't understand that...which is also his point...which you don't get either.

He might have stuck it up your ass with that STUPID argument but he didn't con me and stick it up mine! :lol: I'm not an Obamacare supporter, but it's ASSHOLES like limpbaugh that fuck it up for your party. Those republican assholes could have made a separate bill to try to defund Obamacare , separate from the main bill to fund the government and prevent a shutdown. Now all they did was hurt the people and small businesses they claim to be the "champions" of. Great move!!!

What he said is that you need more than "it's the law of the land" to make your point. But you don't understand that...which is also his point...which you don't get either.

How did slavery get outlawed in this country?

He might have stuck it up your ass with that STUPID argument but he didn't con me and stick it up mine! :lol: I'm not an Obamacare supporter, but it's ASSHOLES like limpbaugh that fuck it up for your party. Those republican assholes could have made a separate bill to try to defund Obamacare , separate from the main bill to fund the government and prevent a shutdown. Now all they did was hurt the people and small businesses they claim to be the "champions" of. Great move!!!

Oh.

What the process of law making involves is changing the laws to benefit and protect the citizens. Laws that do not do this are repealed or modified. That is what needs to happen to that abominable pile of paper we call Obamacare. It needs to be repealed. The Republicans are just trying to save the citizens from Obama, Nancy, Harry and their minions that promote socialized medicine.

Obama is a goddamned Marxist...and must be stopped before he COMPLETELY and IRREVOCABLY fucks us all!

Rush compared Obamacare to slavery??? :eek::eek::eek:

Actually wait... no nevermind... I'm not surprised :cool:

He showed that the defense of obabblecare as the law of the land is bogus...but oft repeated by LIBTARDS.

The 2nd amendment is the law of the land too. There goes that defense of gun rights.

Ill-written, voluminous laws and well worded, concise constitutional rights are not comparable. Apples and oranges...your argument fails! BIG TIME!

He showed that the defense of obabblecare as the law of the land is bogus

He did no such thing. He compared something that men should fight and die for to abolish, to some law that is under debate as to if it's helpful or not :cool:

He compared something that was "the law of the land" to something that is "the law of the land" and pointed out that you need more than that mantra to justify why it MUST remain the law of the land. So far that's all Obabble can offer.

"RUSH: Said this on Friday. We know who to blame. If we get hit again, we know whose responsibility it is. It's the Democrats in the Senate and these four Republicans: Larry Craig, Chuck Hagel, Lisa Murkowski and Sununu. For what reasons I can't imagine, they voted with the Democrats on this. Probably something to do with civil liberties, because I guess, you know, you gotta be concerned, folks. If you lose your civil liberties, what's life worth? You may as well die. (interruption) Craig doesn't like some of the provisions in the House bill? Larry Craig doesn't like it. Do you know what the provisions in the House bill are that Larry Craig doesn't like? Because I don't know what the provisions in the House bill are that Larry Craig doesn't like. I don't know what Hagel's reason is. I don't know any of their reasons, but I know they weren't sent there to vote this way, that's not what the people who elected them thought was going to end up happening. By the way, can I ask you a question? This whole NSA thing, this is how the template was set. And I'm not going to accept the premise that civil liberties have been violated. Somebody tell me what civil liberties have been violated.

I want to know, give me one person who is in jail who has been falsely charged because of the Patriot Act. Folks, I'm going to leave myself out of this. Tempting but I'm going to leave myself out of this. Patriot Act hasn't been diddly-squat to me. I'm going to leave myself out of this. I want to know, what civil liberty is being violated? I want the press to answer this question. If we're going to go to war to protect our civil liberties, what the hell civil liberties have been lost? What are we losing? What are the civil liberties that we have lost? The press is disloyal as ever, nobody is stopping their anti-American reporting apart from a prosecutor that they demanded. What's the press been stopped from doing, what civil liberties have anybody been prevented from utilizing? What? Somebody tell me. Oh, you know who -- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. My friends, I apologize. I forgot what this is about. We are talking about the civil liberties of terrorists. They're the ones who must be protected. They're the ones who are protected against so-called torture. They must be given the rights -- thank you, Senator McCain -- afforded to US citizens under the US Constitution. They're the ones who must get lawyers. That's right: the Patriot Act is screwing with the terrorists. Sorry. "
Rush Limbaugh: We Go to War for Civil Liberties?

Rush's looniness is obvious when he compares health care to slavery.

Which law is that, the one as ammended by SCOTUS or the one as ammended by your dear leader?

He compared something that was "the law of the land" to something that is "the law of the land" and pointed out that you need more than that mantra to justify why it MUST remain the law of the land. So far that's all Obabble can offer.

You don't get it :cool:

He compared a horrific dark stain in the history of humanity, to a healthcare law.

A shockjock's job is to shock my man. If Howard Stern called Ted Cruz a vagina monkey I probably wouldn't start a thread about it :cool:

Forum List

Back