Russia attacks Ukraine

John McCain would have had us fighting in at least five fucking wars by now.

Hard to say. But that doesn't change that there is no check to Russian aggression.

I agree that we should be doing much more, even without the support of our so called NATO allies. If it were up to me I'd send American advisers and equipment right away; missile tracking systems linked to SSMs that could take out the Russian SAM sites, that would be a good start. I'll bet the Dutch would participate too.

Well drag Obama's ass of the golf course and tell him you want a war to save the Ukrainians from the Russians.

Hard to say. But that doesn't change that there is no check to Russian aggression.

I agree that we should be doing much more, even without the support of our so called NATO allies. If it were up to me I'd send American advisers and equipment right away; missile tracking systems linked to SSMs that could take out the Russian SAM sites, that would be a good start. I'll bet the Dutch would participate too.

Well drag Obama's ass of the golf course and tell him you want a war to save the Ukrainians from the Russians.

Are all your perceptions in one dimension?

Are all your perceptions in one dimension?

You don't think taking out Russian SAMs would amount to a war ?

It appears the Dutch have sent Putin's daughter packing back to Moscow. Calls for her deportation along with the Bi..h word were being heard. The pariah status and person non grata era has begun.

you didn't know Putin has Georgia, and NOW has troops in Ukraine? Putin is SOVIET, has been his entire life.
Why you create hostility?

That you write causes in me living in Russia - shock. I don't know where you read it. Putin - Soviet... Yes? Really? I didn't know. Thank you =))
The facts - the party of communists is Putin's opposition.
The facts - here % of communists on elections.
1996 40%
2000 of 29%
2004 13%
2012 17%
17% are pensioners.

you didn't know Putin has Georgia, and NOW has troops in Ukraine? Putin is SOVIET, has been his entire life.

That you write causes in me living in Russia - shock. I don't know where you read it. Putin - Soviet... Yes? Really? I didn't know. Thank you =))
1996 40%
2000 of 29%
2004 13%
2012 17%
17% are pensioners.

You did not know Putin was Soviet KGB officer for 16 years before he became a bureaucrat and politician? When people refer to Putin as Soviet they mean he is tied to his roots and still thinks like Soviet.

1996 40%
2000 of 29%
2004 13%
2012 17%
17% are pensioners.

You did not know Putin was Soviet KGB officer for 16 years before he became a bureaucrat and politician? When people refer to Putin as Soviet they mean he is tied to his roots and still thinks like Soviet.

Meaning what-=-----he wants money and power ? What a coincidence.

1996 40%
2000 of 29%
2004 13%
2012 17%
17% are pensioners.

Meaning what-=-----he wants money and power ? What a coincidence.

Sure, the USSR was never a threat to world peace......:eusa_whistle: Putin was Soviet LONG before he began his career in Soviet Empire.

1996 40%
2000 of 29%
2004 13%
2012 17%
17% are pensioners.

Yes, good the younger people are no longer communist, but then, the USSR was never truly Marxist....it was "only" TOTALITARIAN.

Russian military fires artillery into eastern Ukraine

Of course, Putin will get a pass with the pro Soviets in the USA. Ukraine government resigns, the Soviets will now walk in, and that is what they are again, with Georgia, and soon Ukraine.

Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk and his Cabinet announced their resignation Thursday.
"I announce my resignation after the collapse of the coalition and the blocking of government initiatives," Yatsenyuk told parliament.
Ukrainian political experts said they expected the resignation, and that Yatsenyuk and his Cabinet will remain in place as an acting government until elections in October.
The government has been battling pro-Russian rebels in eastern Ukraine. More than 400 people have died in the fighting, the government said.
The Prime Minister's announcement comes as more bodies from Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 arrived in the Netherlands. The Boeing 777 was shot down by a suspected surface-to-air missile last week over eastern Ukraine, killing all 298 people on board.
With his efforts blocked in parliament, Yatsenyuk said, "At the moment my government does not have the answer" to numerous questions, including how to keep paying government salaries, military expenses and families of flight victims.
A "collapsed coalition has consequences," he said.
U.S. has 'evidence that Russia is firing' into Ukraine
Among other developments Thursday:
-- The United States said it has proof that Russia is firing into Ukraine.
"We have new evidence that the Russians intend to deliver heavier and more powerful multiple rocket launchers to the separatist forces in Ukraine and have evidence that Russia is firing artillery from within Russia to attack Ukrainian military positions," said State Department spokesoman Marie Harf.
Two U.S. officials said earlier Thursday that Russian troops near the border with Ukraine have broken up into smaller groups and moved closer to the border.

Ukrainian Prime Minister and Cabinet resign - CNN.com

The Russian Thug is out of control....

1996 40%
2000 of 29%
2004 13%
2012 17%
17% are pensioners.

Yes, good the younger people are no longer communist, but then, the USSR was never truly Marxist....it was "only" TOTALITARIAN.
CIA is democrats or republicans? There are people who want to serve the country. As also KGB.
KGB is a big military organization. It consisted of many divisions.
As here told, the USSR there was a totalitarian state. The person couldn't get a job if wasn't "communist". Therefore all "were" communists.

If to read Putin's biography... he was the romantic child. He wanted to be an agent =) It was on 1 place. And I trust in it. Why? Because career strongly went up after disorder of the USSR. About what it speaks?

Here the list of heads of FSB (being KGB).
The English analog of the page isn't present.
ALL have military ranks not below the "lieutenant-general"
Putin - "without rank". :eek:
When he became the head of FSB - many dismissed. All this says that he never was the ideological communist.

He is the good expert - yes.
He is a patriot - yes.
But he isn't a communist. And he has other views of the world.

1996 40%
2000 of 29%
2004 13%
2012 17%
17% are pensioners.

CIA is democrats or republicans? There are people who want to serve the country. As also KGB.
As here told, the USSR there was a totalitarian state. The person couldn't get a job if wasn't "communist". Therefore all "were" communists.

If to read Putin's biography... he was the romantic child. He wanted to be an agent =) It was on 1 place. And I trust in it. Why? Because career strongly went up after disorder of the USSR. About what it speaks?

[URL="http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A0%D1%83%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%BE_%D0%A4%D0%A1%D0%91_%D0%A0%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%B8"]Here the list of heads of FSB (being KGB).[/URL]
When he became the head of FSB - many dismissed. All this says that he never was the ideological communist.

He is a patriot - yes.

But his life depended upon those who WERE. I admire you for standing by your President, yet believe the stain of communism will not be erased until a generation that did not HAVE to be communist to achieve more than a bare sustenance living, is in power.

1996 40%
2000 of 29%
2004 13%
2012 17%
17% are pensioners.

He is a patriot - yes.

Everyone remembers what it's like to be under Russian rule. If anything the Russians have a long history of being as bad or worse than any Nazi ever was.

He is a patriot - yes.

Everyone remembers what it's like to be under Russian rule. If anything the Russians have a long history of being as bad or worse than any Nazi ever was.

What's taking the invasion so long ? The Ukraine can't be that tough.......and where in the hell are the airstrikes ?

He is a patriot - yes.

What's taking the invasion so long ? The Ukraine can't be that tough.......and where in the hell are the airstrikes ?

When the Russians are all done dismembering the Ukraine we can no doubt rely on them to not invade any other former Soviet republics....because the Russians have a long history of being so trustworthy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back