Russia attacks Ukraine

Which has exactly what to with Russia invading Ukraine?

Since Russia wants a NEW USSR, some believe it is the Russian RIGHT to do so, or so it appears.

They do----and everyone else has a right to stop them. Geopolitics is just one big free for all. No permission needed. ( unless maybe you feel as though you owe the people who elected you a transparent explanation. )

No it's nothing like a free for all, nothing at all.

Not much of a historian are you.

Isolationists & anti-FDR types, in the 30s, in fact until 12/07/41, were against aid to the Allies. Many believed the stories of the atrocities were just "government propaganda", or so my grandmother told me...............

If a Republican had been in the White House when Pearl Harbor was attacked this forum would be in German and Japanese.

Because Republicans are known to be so peaceful in nature ?

Since Russia wants a NEW USSR, some believe it is the Russian RIGHT to do so, or so it appears.

They do----and everyone else has a right to stop them. Geopolitics is just one big free for all. No permission needed. ( unless maybe you feel as though you owe the people who elected you a transparent explanation. )

Too many in the nuclear club.

Not much of a historian are you.

Isolationists & anti-FDR types, in the 30s, in fact until 12/07/41, were against aid to the Allies. Many believed the stories of the atrocities were just "government propaganda", or so my grandmother told me...............

If a Republican had been in the White House when Pearl Harbor was attacked this forum would be in German and Japanese.

they are all free to use them

More comforting thoughts, you ever work for Hallmark? :D

That's just plain fucking stupid. For a minute there it looked like you were almost going to say something intelligent. No luck so far.

That's just plain fucking stupid. For a minute there it looked like you were almost going to say something intelligent. No luck so far.

I assume you don't think Nations in the nuke club are free to use them ?

Yup, here is some of it:

Gunmen said to chase investigators from MH17 crash site

Why would the dear Russians want to keep investigators away from the site? Hmm............

I was referring to the nuke club and their freedom to use them whenever they feel like .

I noted (see SARCASM) it us not COMFORTING, get it YET?

It's still a free for all----there are degrees of risk involved but no one is perma banned from taking them.

This is a case of blatant aggression, the Russians have no legal rights or any legitimate claim to do anything in the Ukraine.

While true, there is nothing to stop them from open aggression. What will Obama do, hold his breath and pout? Europe needs Russian natural gas, so they won't do anything. America has a weakling and coward in the White House, so we will do nothing. China sure isn't going to intervene.

Bad example.

FDR had Stalin's dick in his mouth. Supporting and promoting the Soviet Union, which history has since revealed as far worse than the Nazis, sat badly with intelligent people.

Remember, Putin is trying to recreate that which FDR promoted, supported, and allied with.

This is a case of blatant aggression, the Russians have no legal rights or any legitimate claim to do anything in the Ukraine.

While true, there is nothing to stop them from open aggression. What will Obama do, hold his breath and pout? Europe needs Russian natural gas, so they won't do anything. America has a weakling and coward in the White House, so we will do nothing. China sure isn't going to intervene.

John McCain would have had us fighting in at least five fucking wars by now.

John McCain would have had us fighting in at least five fucking wars by now.

Hard to say. But that doesn't change that there is no check to Russian aggression.

I agree that we should be doing much more, even without the support of our so called NATO allies. If it were up to me I'd send American advisers and equipment right away; missile tracking systems linked to SSMs that could take out the Russian SAM sites, that would be a good start. I'll bet the Dutch would participate too.

Forum List

Back