Russia beats America

Which country's economy is more sustainable..

US

Budget deficite, % of GDP (- 4,6%) (or more than half of the budget)
Current account, %, of GDP - deficite (- 2,3%)
Public debt, % of GDP - 107, 6%

Russia

Budget deficite - ( surplus, +1,8%)
current account - surplus, +3,9%
Public debt - 12,2%, the smallest among big countries

it seems you guys are going to become another Venezuela soon :) a bankrupt... :)

You're a good Democrat!
lol, I always sympathised Republicans for them still being blatant Russophobes, but strightforward and frank, and being frank by definition is a merit....
but Democrats, which always say - I love Russian culture so much, and even more I do Russian people, this is why they must be freed from their awful country - there is nothing what can be more disgusting to Russian spirit than hypocricy of Democrats...
To your great surprise, you will find out that on this forum 'russophiles' tend to be the supporters of the Rep party.

It is amusing to hear about frankness from a Russian, btw. Especially in the light of all propaganda has been spreading out by your government.

US

Russia

it seems you guys are going to become another Venezuela soon :) a bankrupt... :)

You're a good Democrat!
lol, I always sympathised Republicans for them still being blatant Russophobes, but strightforward and frank, and being frank by definition is a merit....
but Democrats, which always say - I love Russian culture so much, and even more I do Russian people, this is why they must be freed from their awful country - there is nothing what can be more disgusting to Russian spirit than hypocricy of Democrats...
To your great surprise, you will find out that on this forum 'russophiles' tend to be the supporters of the Rep party.

It is amusing to hear about frankness from a Russian, btw. Especially in the light of all propaganda has been spreading out by your government.

I know recent situation in Russophobia/phillia :)
For Republicans it's a side effect of Russiagate hoax and it is not supposed to last long.

and twice lol about Russian propaganda.
For Western propaganda to be effective it needs to lie, for Russian propaganda (which exists of course) to be successful it have nothing but to tell truth. In this regard there is no contradiction with traditional Russian frankness :)
It is just your indoctrination... :)

Because like old USSR the US and the West in general sinks in its lie to itself. Starting with political correctness, Russiagate and just about everything at all.
Like recent hoax, do you know who promoted BLM protests? :) (Putin of course)
Today Biden administration announced that the US is preparing new sanctions on Russian interference in last US elections. Biden is another Russian agent, it seems.
Dems are ready to blame Marsians not to recognize own failures....

I said multiple times - give me ANY American political article about Russia and I will find a lie or a distortion in it.
Whike you won't find an RT article which lies about the US.
it's a quest so far no Russophobe managed to fulfill :lol:

Last edited:

US

Russia

You're a good Democrat!

I know recent situation in Russophobia/phillia :)
For Republicans it's a side effect of Russiagate hoax and it is not supposed to last long.

and twice lol about Russian propaganda.
For Western propaganda to be effective it needs to lie, for Russian propaganda (which exists of course) to be successful it have nothing but to tell truth. In this regard there is no contradiction with traditional Russian frankness :)
It is just your indoctrination... :)

Because like old USSR the US and the West in general sinks in its lie to itself. Starting with political correctness, Russiagate and just about everything at all.
Like recent hoax, do you know who promoted BLM protests? :) (Putin of course)
Today Biden administration announced that the US is preparing new sanctions on Russian interference in last US elections. Biden is another Russian agent, it seems.
Dems are ready to blame Marsians not to recognize own failures....

I said multiple times - give me ANY American political article about Russia and I will find a lie or a distortion in it.
Whike you won't find an RT article which lies about the US.
it's a quest so far no Russophobe managed to fulfill :lol:
No, it is not about accusations about supposed elections interference. I joined this forum in 2015 and this tendency was already seen then.

Refuting Russian propaganda is a pointless thing. Your government has chosen a tactic of spreading 'half-truth'. It is a wise tactic, I should admit.

US

Russia

Dude, you live in such a great country that you can't even own firearms. Did you know that I own two WW2-era rifles your Daddy or Granddaddy might have used to fight the Nazis? A Mosin-Nagant M38 and an M44.

Decent rifles those Mosins, I must say. Designed so even a ham-fisted vodka-swilling Russian peasant can operate it.

How about a Kalashnikov? Got one of those too, as do hundreds of thousands if not millions of other Americans.

Does your government not trust you enough to let you own firearms or something? Why are they afraid of you?

you will need it to fight your compatriots in Civil war which is about to begin soon :)

while I have this one :)
It would suit you too if you are a fat American and can't lie on the ground as a sniper :)

Well that Baikal might come in handy if you're ever attacked by a flock of unruly ducks.

Personally, you'd be better off with a Saiga-12 or a Dragunov. But those aren't for lowly civilians in your country.

In fact, "Saiga" is a trademark for civilian modification of Kalashnikov assault rifle. "Tiger" is a civilian modification of Dragunov sniper rifle (without a bayonet and a bit shorter). Both of them are available at the market for "lowly civilians".

US

Russia

Dude, you live in such a great country that you can't even own firearms. Did you know that I own two WW2-era rifles your Daddy or Granddaddy might have used to fight the Nazis? A Mosin-Nagant M38 and an M44.

Decent rifles those Mosins, I must say. Designed so even a ham-fisted vodka-swilling Russian peasant can operate it.

How about a Kalashnikov? Got one of those too, as do hundreds of thousands if not millions of other Americans.

Does your government not trust you enough to let you own firearms or something? Why are they afraid of you?

you will need it to fight your compatriots in Civil war which is about to begin soon :)

It would suit you too if you are a fat American and can't lie on the ground as a sniper :)

If it comes to that, we can just let Japan kick your ass again.

US

Russia

Well that Baikal might come in handy if you're ever attacked by a flock of unruly ducks.

Personally, you'd be better off with a Saiga-12 or a Dragunov. But those aren't for lowly civilians in your country.

In fact, "Saiga" is a trademark for civilian modification of Kalashnikov assault rifle. "Tiger" is a civilian modification of Dragunov sniper rifle (without a bayonet and a bit shorter). Both of them are available at the market for "lowly civilians".

I've shot a Saiga-12 and lust after a Dragonuv.

But Mr. Siberian would never be able to own either one, if he is a "lowly civilian" living in Russia. That's what I meant.

US

Russia

Indeed

US

Russia

Wouldn't be the fist time that ever happened. :laughing0301:

QmWU8JqPfCcRN544befBbnV5wsZmXRN3jDCLNQZBTDzJb5

US

Russia

But Mr. Siberian would never be able to own either one, if he is a "lowly civilian" living in Russia. That's what I meant.

in Russia we can have semi-automatic guns, including Saiga. Not automatic ones.

US

Russia

lol, it eas Russia which defeated Japan in WWII, having defeated 1 mln strong Quantung army in China.
American battles with Japanese were insignificant. How many troops both sides, had? laughable, compared to the greatest battles, Russia won in WWII.

US

Russia

Right, but a psychiatric evaluation to own them, all firearms must be registered, no magazines over ten rounds, an individual cannot have more than ten guns in their possession, no long-barreled weapons for self-defense, six-and-a-half hours of classes on the safe handling of guns for a first time buyer of a firearm, a license for weapons acquisition required to accept guns as a gift or inheritance, local police inspectors visiting each gun owner’s residence at least once a year for verifications and to review the safe storage of weapons, the requirement of a hunter's card, and the license to own a firearm has to be signed off by your local territorial police office.

Owning, Using, and Carrying Guns in Russia - USA Carry

And in spite of those things, Russia still has a thriving black market for illicit firearms and gun crimes.

US

Russia

Individuals can own fully-automatic weapons here. But first off, they're very expensive. Each one is registered with the BASTF and requires a full background check and a $200 tax stamp.

US

Russia

Right, but a psychiatric evaluation to own them, all firearms must be registered, no magazines over ten rounds, an individual cannot have more than ten guns in their possession, no long-barreled weapons for self-defense, six-and-a-half hours of classes on the safe handling of guns for a first time buyer of a firearm, a license for weapons acquisition required to accept guns as a gift or inheritance, local police inspectors visiting each gun owner’s residence at least once a year for verifications and to review the safe storage of weapons, the requirement of a hunter's card, and the license to own a firearm has to be signed off by your local territorial police office.

And in spite of those things, Russia still has a thriving black market for illicit firearms and gun crimes.

not really :)

first of all, and a big one - there is no thriving market of illicit firearms in Russia. I have a friend who stidied in Russia, he says that it is about 1000 times easier to buy an illegal gun in the US than in Russia. or maybe amillion times, i. e. beyond any comparison..

In practice there is only one check - of a seif every time you buy a gun. and then every 5 years when you renew your licence.

and all these procedures allow us not to have mass shooting in schools and offices every month, like in the US

US

Russia

lol, it eas Russia which defeated Japan in WWII.....

Don't play coy, tovarishch. You know I'm talking about the Russo-Japanese War where the vast Russian military got their pants pulled down and spanked like a little bitch.

US

Russia

first of all, and a big one - there is no thriving market of illicit firearms in Russia. I have a friend who stidied in Russia, he says that it is about 1000 times easier to buy an illegal gun in the US than in Russia. or maybe amillion times, i. e. beyond any comparison..

In practice there is only one check - of a seif every time you buy a gun. and then every 5 years when you renew your licence.

and all these procedures allow us not to have mass shooting in schools and offices every month, like in the US

Is that the Beslan you can do?

US

Russia

Indeed, USA is close to a civil collapse. Not a Civil War, but a growing separation between Liberals and Conservatives.

US

Russia

Why not?
Prices are not very high - $500-1000. Anyone who really needs one is able to buy it.

US

Russia

Is that the Beslan you can do?

Beslan's massacre was sixteen years ago, and it was a terroristic attack and hostage taking, performed by Chechen separatists, not an ordinary school shooting.
More "classic" school shooting was in Kerch in 2018.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back