Russia claims ‘electronic bomb’ can wipe out entire US Navy…

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Russia claims 'electronic bomb' can wipe out entire US Navy...

Russia has claimed it can disable the entire US Navy in one fell swoop using powerful electronic signal jamming. A news report from the country – where the media is essentially controlled by the state – said the technology could render planes, ships and missiles useless. The newsreader says: “Today, our Russian Electronic Warfare (REW) troops can
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't put anything past what Russia can do, esp. as that Obama screwball dwindled our military spending .

Russia has claimed it can disable the entire US Navy in one fell swoop using powerful electronic signal jamming. A news report from the country – where the media is essentially controlled by the state – said the technology could render planes, ships and missiles useless. The newsreader says: “Today, our Russian Electronic Warfare (REW) troops can
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't put anything past what Russia can do, esp. as that Obama screwball dwindled our military spending .

They have already proven this when they disabled the electronics of the U.S.S Cook in April of 2014 if I recall correctly when NATO was flexing their muscles over the fact that Crimea decided to take their chances with Russia instead of the E.U that was behind the coup de'etat of the Ukraine led by George Soros......

They have already proven this when they disabled the electronics of the U.S.S Cook in April of 2014 if I recall correctly when NATO was flexing their muscles over the fact that Crimea decided to take their chances with Russia instead of the E.U that was behind the coup de'etat of the Ukraine led by George Soros......

Speaking of Europe I saw we took a few jets over there too. At the moment can't recall what for , prob. some war bs no doubt lol.

I don't remember the Cook incident.

Speaking of Europe I saw we took a few jets over there too. At the moment can't recall what for , prob. some war bs no doubt lol.

The fact of the matter is that the hegemony set up by the international bankers that own USA.INC and every country with one of their central banks is on the verge of collapsing and they are trying to hold on to what little power that they have by flexing some military muscle....as puny as it is. Their only option available now is mutually assured destruction via nuclear war where they believe that they can ride it out in their deep underground military bunkers....but escape routes have been cut off by the "white hats" within the military.........right now we are in what amounts to be a "Mexican stand-off"......which side will blink first?

Because the lamestream media didn't cover it.

Wait, what? You're blaming Obama for Russia having a weapon, as if military spending would have stopped this weapon from happening. The US was still spending more than the top 7 to 9 countries COMBINED, and you're blaming him for not spending enough. What the hell?

Wait, what? You're blaming Obama for Russia having a weapon, as if military spending would have stopped this weapon from happening. The US was still spending more than the top 7 to 9 countries COMBINED, and you're blaming him for not spending enough. What the hell?

You missed what he did and didn't do. Yeah Obama and Obama is still working in the shadows.

Just a pair of over the hill fruit loop conspiracy theorists trading wingnut theories. LOL

upload_2017-4-18_22-5-44.png

You missed what he did and didn't do. Yeah Obama and Obama is still working in the shadows.

Okay, and would you care to explain what you're talking about?

View attachment 122298

So... some people think that spending more money than the top 7 countries in the world is not spending enough..... so what?

Is this the ship where the sailor took a pic of the Russian fighter buzzing it's deck like 50ft off the bow?

View attachment 122298

So... some people think that spending more money than the top 7 countries in the world is not spending enough..... so what?

Well when Russia has a weapon like this shall we defend ourselves with a 200.00$ drone and plastic bullets.

Just a pair of over the hill fruit loop conspiracy theorists trading wingnut theories. LOL

I certainly know and comprehend more than you do....even on the best day you ever had. You are the epitome of the term "lost in the matrix". Please excuse me for laughing out loud at the very thought of how you believe this de-facto corporate entity lamely disguised as a legitimate "governmental body" actually gives a flying fuck about you or your welfare. Do you still believe in Santa Claus as well?

It was a hoax story pushed by a singular Russian "news" source.

Is this the ship where the sailor took a pic of the Russian fighter buzzing it's deck like 50ft off the bow?

It may have been it....this took place in the Black Sea and this Russian Fighter jet approached and whatever weapon this jet had? Totally disabled ALL the electronics on the ship and basically left it sitting in the water totally defenseless. The Russian fighter jet then taunted the crew by flying in low acting as if it as going to drop bombs on it on twelve passes over it. CBS news reported on it but never reported as to why the USS Cook wasn't able to respond to the aggressive acts of the Russian fighter jet.....but eventually it was revealed that the USS Cook had to be towed into a port in Romania and 27 officers wanted to resign their commissions. Russia isn't wanting a war but it certainly seems to me that they are not afraid to defend nor are they afraid of confrontation. USA.INC and NATO is poking a formidable enemy with no regard to the consequences for us "serfs".....

It was a hoax story pushed by a singular Russian "news" source.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep better at night. If you HONESTLY believe that those on the USS Cook would n't have defended their ship after being taunted by low "fly-overs" simulating hostile intent twelve times? You are simply fooling yourself.

Forum List

Back