Russia had full access to the DNC system, for over a year

What Russia's DNC Hack Tells Us About Hillary Clinton's Private Email Server

They cried when Sanders looked in the open door, but had no idea that all of their communications were monitored by Russia.

Yawn

Russians hacked lightly secured DNC servers, therefore they hacked Clinton's emails. Is that the extent of this speculation?
There has been a lot of speculation in the media, that her server was hacked by Russia and other nations. I suspect the FBI or the State department know whether it was hacked or not, but they aren't telling us. If it was and classified secret material was released to these nations, is Clinton not culpable?

There has been a lot of speculation in the media, that her server was hacked by Russia and other nations. I suspect the FBI or the State department know whether it was hacked or not, but they aren't telling us. If it was and classified secret material was released to these nations, is Clinton not culpable?

There is a big difference between stolen and released. The later is grounds for treason charges.

I'm just saying that if all we have is speculation, not facts, this conversation is somewhat moot.

There is a big difference between stolen and released. The later is grounds for treason charges.

I'm just saying that if all we have is speculation, not facts, this conversation is somewhat moot.
IMO the government KNOWS what happened and they aren't telling us. Professional hackers have stated that Clinton's server was easily hacked and that Russia and other nations likely hacked it. It is fairly easy for professionals to know whether a server was hacked or not.

Forum List

Back