Russia investigation is because dems lost. Except investigations started in July 2016! Oops!

Nothing at all. That's when it became a serious concern going forward. There was already enough known to warrant a formal investigation. The prospect of this crew in the WH lit a fire under it.
It has never be a "serious concern" for anyone aside from losers and snowflakes. That's when the Obama regime initiated the espionage against the Trump campaign. He belongs in prison for that. All you douche bags are constantly squawking about the Russians and you don't give a shit about your own government spying on the opposition party.

You're all Stalinists to the bone. Ironic, isn't it?
It has never be a "serious concern" for anyone aside from losers and snowflakes.

..and the entire Intel community, the Congress and the FBI.

Sometime soon you'll begin to see just how serious it is.

It's only a concern of the Obama hacks who are bent on destroying a lawfully elected government - traitors, in other words.
Lawfully elected officials never manifest shortcomings?

What does that have to do with my post?

Good question.

I was hoping you could expand on your thought. Maybe within the context of mine.

It has never be a "serious concern" for anyone aside from losers and snowflakes. That's when the Obama regime initiated the espionage against the Trump campaign. He belongs in prison for that. All you douche bags are constantly squawking about the Russians and you don't give a shit about your own government spying on the opposition party.

You're all Stalinists to the bone. Ironic, isn't it?
It has never be a "serious concern" for anyone aside from losers and snowflakes.

It's only a concern of the Obama hacks who are bent on destroying a lawfully elected government - traitors, in other words.

Good question.

I was hoping you could expand on your thought. Maybe within the context of mine.

I'm not doing your homework for you, asshole.

Good question.

No doubt.

It was never in question that you would come up empty.

I expect your account will be one the first to go with Trump.

Good question.

No doubt.

Do you have any clue as to what you're talking about?

Good question.

No doubt.

Do you have any clue as to what you're talking about?

Absolutely!
Do you?

Most readers would agree.

While I'm not Jake, your premise is so bad that I felt compelled to respond.

Are you actually saying, " there's nothing to see here. Move along" ?

Really? That's what you took the time to type?
Just innuendo, BS, fake news, phony charges, unnamed sources, some people say, Someone said, Just give us some proof of anything at all that warrants this nonsense and I will go away forever... just one bit of evidence this is an old investigation at this point and everyone says there is no evidence.

Forum List

Back