🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russia orchestrated Jan 6.

#BidenLaptopMatters :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

1628904309359.png

I don't have a link. I have no evidence.

But that puts me in the same boat as those claiming Russia stole Crackhead Biden's laptop to set Pedo Joe up.
Yeah, like the entire "crackhead" Trump impeachment thing, but instead of just you being silly as a poster on USMB, it was the ACTUAL fuckin*n entire democratic party. No evidence, allegations. And then we digress into darker territory. This is the political HP Lovecraft Cthulhu: For instance, the conviction of Derek Chauvin. When the entire prosecution KNEW that Floyd asphyxiated from his fentanyl overdose, not a cop's knee on his back. But we are going down this liberal rabbit hole of lies.

But that puts me in the same boat as those claiming Russia stole Crackhead Biden's laptop to set Pedo Joe up.
Actually, the truth is that no one on the left gives a fuck about Hunter’s laptop. Hell, we can’t even be sure one was stolen but either way we still don’t care because why would anyone give a fuck about Hunter in the first place?

Actually, the truth is that no one on the left gives a fuck about Hunter’s laptop. Hell, we can’t even be sure one was stolen but either way we still don’t care because why would anyone give a fuck about Hunter in the first place?
Maybe because his only qualification in the job world is Crackhead and he has made hundreds of millions from China, Ukraine etc for work he is wholly unqualified for.

Now he is selling crayon drawings for half a million and the Biden Regime has set it up so that those giving the Biden Crime Family remain secret.

But you are too fucking stupid to put 2 and 2 together.

When an entire political apparatus pushes to convict someone for political reasons, not based on facts or fairness...that is what happened with Officer Chauvin. That's a clue something is WRONG. George Floyd died from asphyxiation because in his exited delirium, Floyd couldn't fuckin*ng breath because (the coroner and the defense knew this) because that's what an overdose of fentanyl does! And they ALL knew this already. The justice system lied. This is astounding. I could go on, but I leave it there.

Since Russia was instrumental in the blob ascending to power...you're right sort of.

This marks the first time you've ever been right about anything.

Since Russia was instrumental in the blob ascending to power...you're right sort of.

This marks the first time you've ever been right about anything.
You really need to let RUSSIA!!!RUSSIA!!!!RUSSIA!!!!! go. You look silly.

Forum List

Back