Russia seeks the arrest of the George Soros - Dead or Alive

Vladimir Putin: George Soros Is Wanted “Dead Or Alive”, "a Threat to Russian National Security" - AWD News

Russia sees him as the monster he is. The anti-Christ. The danger to world.

He belongs on trial and once convicted he should be executed.

Good for Russia I hope they catch the good for nothing SOB!

Time for Putin to send in these guys...
upload_2016-10-26_16-37-20.png

I wonder if there is any way I can kidnap him and turn him over to Russia.
Usually I would want money for such things, but in this case I would do it for free.
well, I might ask if I can watch/help them torture him.

Russia does not like the new Left, which has been deeply critical of their global aggression.

Reagan is turning over in his grave, because in his universe, the Soviets were in bed with the Left and opposed to the Right.

Who knew that in Reagan's absence, the right would partner with Communist Russia to fix elections.

Russia does not like the new Left, which has been deeply critical of their global aggression.

Reagan is turning over in his grave, because in his universe, the Soviets were in bed with the Left and opposed to the Right.

Who knew that in Reagan's absence, the right would partner with Communist Russia to fix elections.

It all boils down to one thing..Putin wants nothing to do with the globalist bullshit being hyped by the establishment pricks from both sides of the aisle.

and you have proof of this partnership to fix elections right?
and before you try to point out facts, we need them to be real, nothing as flimsy as an actual video of the DNC talking about how they are training people to disrupt republican rallies, or actual video of the DNC telling how the manipulate the system to bus in illegals to vote.
Now, we want something with a bit more substance than that. Normally that would be enough for me, however, the left has claimed that these things prove nothing.

If Putin really wanted him dead he wouldnt advertise it no doubt.
He'd disappear never to be heard from again.
If he really did say he wanted Soros dead or alive it's more than likely a warning.
or its a subtle request for someone to do it for him. That way Soros is dead, the world is a better place, most liberal terrorist groups in the U.S are no longer funded, (groups like the DNC) and, Putin does not have to answer for killing him.
I hope someone takes the offer seriously. Give me a plane ticket to where soros is and I would be more than happy to crack his skull open.

If he really did say he wanted Soros dead or alive it's more than likely a warning.
Putin never said it.

This is a recycled piece of fakery, and not a very good one at that.

I'd put the author at somewhere in his early 20s.

Putin never said it.

This is a recycled piece of fakery, and not a very good one at that.
If someone were to act on it, I would have to say whoever originally started it was a genius and deserved the Peace Prize for their insight.

Vladimir Putin: George Soros Is Wanted “Dead Or Alive”, "a Threat to Russian National Security" - AWD News

View attachment 95391
This one would be more appropriate, if you remember the good old KGB era....
3082052688_4be2192a61_z.jpg

Russian global aggression? Such as? Please feel free to enlighten....

View attachment 95391

Ahhh yes,the old poison umbrella tip.

View attachment 95391

hahaha.. compressed air shot ricin pellet and it felt like just a bug bite for a second...then, death by natural cause as a heart attack IF one doesn't look for the specific poison...
ricin_shooting_umbrella_vert.jpg

View attachment 95391

hahaha.. compressed air shot ricin pellet and it felt like just a bug bite for a second...then, death by natural cause as a heart attack IF one doesn't look for the specific poison...
ricin_shooting_umbrella_vert.jpg

The pic of a young Putin is pretty cool.

20 Cool KGB Cold War Spy Devices

Forum List

Back