Russia: Terrorists kill 270 civilians in 24 hours in Syria by shelling

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
I wonder, where the news in the western press is?

"Terrorist shelling of Syrian cities took the lives of over 270 civilians within the last 24 hours, Russia’s Defense Ministry said. In the meantime, the number of areas that have joined the ceasefire has reached 133.
The Al-Nusra Front, an Al-Qaeda affiliate in Syria, has managed to recuperate, "[regroup] its forces" and "launched active warfare," reads a June 4 bulletin by the Russian center for reconciliation of the opposing sides. According to the Defense Ministry, the offensive was made possible due to the fact that Al-Nusra fighters share territory with the so-called "moderate opposition" and therefore have not been targeted by airstrikes."

270 civilians killed in terrorist shelling in Syria as Al-Nusra regroups - Russian MoD

Isn't Al-Nusra fighting ISIS? I believe there's a lot of fighting for Raqqa right now. Those poor Syrian civilians. That is part of the reason I am so pro-refugee at the moment. It must be hell.

Isn't Al-Nusra fighting ISIS? I believe there's a lot of fighting for Raqqa right now. Those poor Syrian civilians. That is part of the reason I am so pro-refugee at the moment. It must be hell.
Nusra fights everyone questioning its rule and even assassinates leaders and attacks members of allied groups.

Forum List

Back