Russia threatens Finland and Sweden

Putin is coming off like an imbalanced dictator who feels threatened. His days are numbered in Russia. The population is not going to put up with a modern day Hitler ruining their country.
God.i hope you're right, but that makes Putin very dangerous.

What does MAGA have to do with Hitler comparisons of Putin and Poopeypants? You know, Poopeypants, the Putin buddy.

Thank you!! I was about to ask the exact same thing because I seriously thought that I missed something. Btw, I knew that once Pooping invaded Ukraine that it would only be a matter of time before he started heading for world conquest.

Yes he did because he doesn't have the kind of balls Trump does when it comes to handling Putin/Pooping.

Last edited:
Ahhh. the Putin Lovers come to his defense!

Which ones?

1645822875257.png

We would not make them members of NATO.

And we did not. Each came to NATO on their own and requested membership. As opposed to what Russia has traditionally done, and that is to literally "make them join".

In 1993 Boris Yeltsin met with Lech Walesa, and said he did not oppose Poland joining NATO, and did not see it as a threat if they did so. The the speed at which most of the former Warsaw Pact nations joined shows where their concerns were. NATO did not invade any of them, nor did it threaten them in any way. But all had experienced that in the past from Russia-Soviet Union, and wanted to distance themselves from that history as quickly as they could.

But the US is just one country in NATO. And it is not like they could make a claim to deny allowing other countries in, which is really just Russian propaganda. What was said to the Soviet Union after the Reunification of Germany was that NATO would not expand eastward. Meaning into former East Germany. And they did not, all NATO forces remained on what was once West Germany. However, that largely became meaningless as the Soviet Union itself collapsed just a year later.

Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Justin Trudeau, the democratic, Chinese, and Russian government,.. Hitler if he was still alive.
Putin is the one acting like a modern day Hitler. How much does Vlad pay you to spread misinformation?

The West is chock full of literal pussies.
Five of Europe’s six female defence ministers – Albania’s Mimi Kodheli, the Netherlands’ Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert, Germany’s Ursula von der Leyen, Norway’s Ine Marie Eriksen Soreide and Italy’s Roberta Pinotti.
1394050129381.cached-600x400.jpg

We can gauge a country’s trend towards egalitarianism in the military quite accurately nowadays. A nation in which women have more or less equal access to the same number of military roles as men do is an undeniably progressive one – at the very least at the military level. For this to hold true, it would have to be so in times of relative peace and stability on the home front, not in times of security crises.

GettyImages-1268750337.jpg

German Defense Minister Annegret-Kramp Karrenbauer

finalpostingministers.jpg

We need more pussy hats

Putin is taking on the "Hitler" smell with his threats. I guess MAGA still thinks he is a genius and really smart. Do they also think Hitler was a genius and really smart?
New NATO members on the way.

Putin may be badly miscalculating.

During times of war women just spread their legs for invaders. DNA proves this.

Putin is taking on the "Hitler" smell with his threats. I guess MAGA still thinks he is a genius and really smart. Do they also think Hitler was a genius and really smart?
If Trump was President (Thank Dog!) he would be backing Putin, no doubt, against democracies like Finland and Sweden.

Forum List

Back