Russia threatens to turn U.S. into "radioactive dust" while Obama plays golf

If he hadn't "lead" from behind with his immature and idealistic appease-the-enemy strategy, Russia would never dare pop their mouths off like this.

Weakness invites aggression

And nobody is weaker than Obama (unless it comes to attacking hard working Americans of course).
Shove that "tough guy" shit up your ass, you fucking pussy.

Going around and acting like no one can kick your ass, with a country that has as many nuclear weapons as you do, is simply irresponsible.

Tell you what cracker...you provide a link that you are white first.

That's Mr. Cracker to you.

And check out my profile. My ugly mug is all over it.

The difference is you can post your picture and personal information with no fear for your well being because conservatives are law abiding citizens and Americans that respect freedom of speech.

Intolerant liberals on the other hand stalk, harass, attack, and in some cases even attempt to kill anyone who they don't agree with (as in the case of this oil executive who was targeted - his poor wife opened the package):

Feds: Pipe bomb's target was wife of Houston oil exec

Woman injured after box left in front of her northwest Houston home explodes

If he hadn't "lead" from behind with his immature and idealistic appease-the-enemy strategy, Russia would never dare pop their mouths off like this.

Weakness invites aggression

And nobody is weaker than Obama (unless it comes to attacking hard working Americans of course).
Shove that "tough guy" shit up your ass, you fucking pussy.

Going around and acting like no one can kick your ass, with a country that has as many nuclear weapons as you do, is simply irresponsible.

I'm sure you're a leading authority on "shoving things up your ass" but the fact remains that weakness invites aggression.

Reagan made it very clear that nobody could kick our ass and the U.S.S.R. had a massive nuclear arsenal back then. What happened? Reagan's clear message that he would not tolerate the existence of communism or the "evil empire" had the Soviets peeing down their pants and ended with the collapse of the Soviet Union.

So now that I've humiliated you yet again, what kind of tantrum and vulgar language do you have for us now junior?

Lets "compare & contrast" with "critical thinking" (shall we billy boy?):

The Democrat's approach and subsequent results:
Jimmy Carter had tried accommodating America's enemies. He cut back on defense. He made humility the hallmark of American diplomacy. Our foes responded with aggression: Iranian revolutionaries danced in the rubble of the U.S. Embassy; the Soviets sponsored armed insurgencies and invaded Afghanistan.

Small wonder that people are saying the world looks like a rerun of the Carter years. The Obama Doctrine possesses many Carteresque attributes: a heavy reliance on treaties and international institutions; a more humble (and, often, apologetic) U.S. presence around the globe, and a diminishment of U.S. hard power.

And the Obama Doctrine has reaped pretty much the same results. When asked if he feared a U.S. military strike against his country's nuclear program, the Iranian president scoffed at the notion.

Meanwhile, after yielding to Russian complaints and canceling plans to build missile defenses against an Iranian attack, Obama signed an arms control treaty which, the Kremlin boasts, will further limit our missile defense. Yet Moscow still complains that the more limited system the Obama administration wants to field is too much. Once again, American concessions have only encouraged Moscow to be more aggressive. And now Russia state tv is boasting that they have the capabilities to turn the U.S. into "radioactive ash".

And lets not forget Bill Clinton ignoring Al Qaeda and pulling out of Mogadishu because he didn't have the political stomach for either - which was the dog whistle signal for our enemies to go on the offensive and eventually lead to 9/11.

The Republican's approach and subsequent results:
As Reagan entered his presidency, the U.S. economy and the American spirit were low. Still, he committed to a policy of "peace through strength." And, even before he put his plan into action, our enemies began to worry.

Yuri Andropov, the chief of the KGB -- the Soviet's spy network -- feared that Reagan planned to attack. "Andropov," wrote Steven Hayward, in his "Age of Reagan"ordered the KGB to organize a special surveillance program in the United States -- code-named Operation RYAN -- to look for signs of preparations for an attack."

Reagan's assertive approach to foreign policy did not spark war. It produced peace. The Kremlin discovered Reagan was not the cowboy they feared. But they respected the more muscular United States. Russia agreed to the most effective arms control treaty in history.

The benefits spread. According to the Canadian-based Human Security project, deaths from political violence worldwide (even accounting for operations in Afghanistan and Iraq) have declined continually since the end of the Cold War ... until recently.

Lesson from Jimmy Carter: Weakness invites aggression

So much for your blind and ignorant theory that displaying strength with a nuclear nation is "irresponsible". As always, you've been proven wrong with facts and "critical thinking"!

On Russian television, state-controlled television, the main state-controlled channel - Dmitry Kiselyov, a prominent Russian television anchor, posed in front of a mushroom cloud and warned that Russia is the only country in the world capable of turning the U.S. into “radioactive dust.”

Mutually Assured Destruction

The Soviet Union detonated its first nuclear bomb on August 29, 1949, leading to the doctrine of Mutually Assured Destruction, shared by both the USA and the Soviets. The unwritten agreement by the two superpowers deterred nuclear war with an implied threat to blow up the world, if need be, to defend each of their interests."

That is the consequence of the US Foreign policy and determination to rule the world.

Tell you what cracker...you provide a link that you are white first.

That's Mr. Cracker to you.

And check out my profile. My ugly mug is all over it.

The difference is you can post your picture and personal information with no fear for your well being because conservatives are law abiding citizens and Americans that respect freedom of speech.

Intolerant liberals on the other hand stalk, harass, attack, and in some cases even attempt to kill anyone who they don't agree with (as in the case of this oil executive who was targeted - his poor wife opened the package):

Feds: Pipe bomb's target was wife of Houston oil exec

Woman injured after box left in front of her northwest Houston home explodes

Indeed. There will never be a day when I post any more information about myself that what is already there. Never, in my wildest dreams, did I ever think I would have to prove that I am black.....amazing.

I have been black from the day I joined this board. I have been black since the day I was born. I'll be damned if I cater to these limp-wristed clowns.

Come to think of it - maybe I SHOULD have pretended to be white? :lol:

Perhaps with these liberals, my status might have been improved had I lied. I know how "progressive" these guys are toward blacks.....:eusa_shhh:

I'm sure you're a leading authority on "shoving things up your ass" but the fact remains that weakness invites aggression.

Reagan made it very clear that nobody could kick our ass and the U.S.S.R. had a massive nuclear arsenal back then. What happened? Reagan's clear message that he would not tolerate the existence of communism or the "evil empire" had the Soviets peeing down their pants and ended with the collapse of the Soviet Union.

So now that I've humiliated you yet again, what kind of tantrum and vulgar language do you have for us now junior?
The Soviet Union collapsed because they ran out of money.

That's what's going to happen to us if people keep listening to war-mongering assholes like you.

I believe Russia will attack us after we are hit by a terrorist attack that creates enough chaos and confusion to blindside us.

They need an Islamic terrorist attack here to cover their tracks for later on. These terrorists are just stupid enough to give it to Putin not realizing his plan is to wipe out their Muslim brethren later on. The KGB has a term for such people. They call them "useful idiots".

This is an interesting thought. Russia now wants to see their entire country turned to dust after attacking us. Got it.

Mr Putin is making Mr Obama look like a fool. With very little effort on his part.
Makes me sad for our country and the office of the presidency.

what would you see the president do in this case?

If Obama did what he probably should do, I imagine most of these cons would be screaming that he was about to start WWIII. What the US should now do is use this as a good reason to establish new military bases in Poland, Czechoslovakia, and Hungary for starters. Something tells me Putin would be shitting bricks, because there isn't a damned thing he could do about it.

Though I'm no fan of Obama, I'm even a lesser fan of dumb ass threads.

Russian state television anchor Dmitry Kiselyov’s comments that “Russia is the only country in the world realistically capable of turning the United States into radioactive ash.”

A TV presenter suggests Russia could do it, not anyone in the Russian government or military.

dickweed thread title said:
Russia threatens to turn U.S. into "radioactive dust" while Obama plays golf

Clearly a lie and where does it say Obama will be playing golf when this happens?
I must drop a green brick into Kiwi's lap.

I do believe Russia thinks they can sneak attack us via nukes with Obama in the white house.

They know he went to sleep while 4 Americans were fighting for their lives in Libya...he had an election to run.

^This is one of the stupidest posts I've ever seen.

I've seen far worse......but I can't recall one at the moment. :D

I believe Russia will attack us after we are hit by a terrorist attack that creates enough chaos and confusion to blindside us.

They need an Islamic terrorist attack here to cover their tracks for later on. These terrorists are just stupid enough to give it to Putin not realizing his plan is to wipe out their Muslim brethren later on. The KGB has a term for such people. They call them "useful idiots".

I have a similar term for for you but I miss, "useful" out.

The Soviet Union collapsed because they ran out of money.

That's what's going to happen to us if people keep listening to war-mongering assholes like you.

Billy, according to the most valuable KGB Defector America laid hold of - Anatoli Galitsin - there was no colllapse. It was all a ruse. The Soviets held onto everything valuable and dumped what they didn't need. Perestroika means deception. We were duped. Sad but true. Listen James Angle warned the CIA so many times about it they finally fired him rather than listen. Turned out the soviet moles Galitsin identified were not defectors but disinfo guys sent after Galitson defected from Russia to discredit him. Galitson warned that the goal of the Soviets was to defeat America. Their second goal was to rule the world. Nothing has changed. NOTE*** With America sending Russia 1 billion dollars per day every single day for years you can see the incentive they had to "play the game".. Putin should thank us for bankrolling his military.

Last edited:

I have a similar term for for you but I miss, "useful" out.

When Putin makes his speeches about Islam? He means it. You don't understand the russian mindset on Islam. I find it astonishing that your own Muslim leaders never read Zhirinovsky's book on Final March towards the South! He makes it clear the Russians are going to give all of Islam what they dream for! Martyrdom! He says its a marriage made in heaven. They get all of the Middle East including Israel and you guys get to die and go to islamic brothel. Everyone should be happy. Right? p.s. Putins plan is to rule the world. What's yours?

This is an interesting thought. Russia now wants to see their entire country turned to dust after attacking us. Got it.

With an Iranian warship off our maritme borders here they can launch a super EMP over the USA that will make it impossible for a nuclear response. It will knock out every satellites, power, elect. everything! I suppose you missed that.

Forum List

Back