Russia to Kerry, we call

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Gotta love people that stick their foot into their mouths, just wish they weren't running the country.

The proposal by Russian Foreign Minister Walid al-Moualem in Moscow offered the first indication that a diplomatic solution may be possible to the international standoff that has evolved since apparent chemical weapons attacks on rebel-held suburbs outside Damascus on Aug. 21.
In Washington, deputy national security adviser Tony Blinken told reporters Monday that the United States “would welcome a decision and action by Syria to give up its chemical weapons.” But he expressed skepticism that Syria would do so. In response to the Russian proposal, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid delayed a Senate test vote authorizing military force in Syria that was planned for Wednesday.

Syria says it ?welcomes? Russia proposal on chemical weapons - The Washington Post

Gotta love people that stick their foot into their mouths, just wish they weren't running the country.

The proposal by Russian Foreign Minister Walid al-Moualem in Moscow offered the first indication that a diplomatic solution may be possible to the international standoff that has evolved since apparent chemical weapons attacks on rebel-held suburbs outside Damascus on Aug. 21.
In Washington, deputy national security adviser Tony Blinken told reporters Monday that the United States “would welcome a decision and action by Syria to give up its chemical weapons.” But he expressed skepticism that Syria would do so. In response to the Russian proposal, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid delayed a Senate test vote authorizing military force in Syria that was planned for Wednesday.

Syria says it ?welcomes? Russia proposal on chemical weapons - The Washington Post

Seriously now doubt whether there will be any vote on war with Syria. It's all now a twisted mess and Obama is backing down, it looks like to me. :lol: His speech writers are going to go nuts trying to make him look competent, tomorrow night, Tuesday, September 10, 2013....

Last edited:
Does obama yet realize that he's not part of the discussion?

Not a chance.

This was so well done I'm glad I was around to see it.

BHO has Russia and Syria and his American nay sayers right where he wants them.

Assad gives up his gas weapons, the US has won without firing a missile.

The reactionaries on the far right are bed in with Russia, which the Dems and the mainstream GOP candidates in the primaries are going to use for all its worth.

The libs have no where to go except to BHO, and the reactionaries have been discredited in the GOP,

That is a great political feat.

I bet BHO and Kerry and Putin had this worked on ten days ago.

Last edited:
Kissinger, sensing Sadat had had enough of the Russians, by deft footwork helped bring about a binding conclusion to the yom kippur war and make way for what became long term peace between Egypt and Israel ....and- Russia lost its influence in the ME.

Now, they're back, in spades.

BHO has Russia and Syria and his American nay sayers right where he wants them.

Assad gives up his gas weapons, the US has won without firing a missile.

The reactionaries on the far right are bed in with Russia, which the Dems and the mainstream GOP candidates in the primaries are going to use for all its worth.

The libs have no where to go except to BHO, and the reactionaries have been discredited in the GOP,

That is a great political feat.

I bet BHO and Kerry and Putin had this worked on ten days ago.

:rolleyes: we've heard this all before ala Libya and their weapons, it took how many years?.....if this track is followed it will end up in the UN and nothing will happen. Chemical attack/Red Line obliterated, Assad still in power and- Obama off the hook, which is what this is all about now anyway.

Russian Foreign Minister Walid al-Moualem

What's wrong with this picture?

Last edited:
I wonder what Barry and his gang will come up with to bomb Syria if Assad offloads those weapons?

Good job Putin.

Forum List

Back