Russia ups the ante over US's criminal actions

Russia ups ante by freezing communications with US in Syria

Good. I am cheering for Russia and Syria and Iran. This government DOES NOT represent me because it is NOT what we voted for nor what we were told we would get. If I wanted another Bush in office then Jeb would be president.

Glad to know you approved of Russia Hacking The DNC Server.
A claim that has never been proven btw.

But hey you are cheering for Russia...so what does that matter?
Bye Bye Troll.....Ignored...

Good. I am cheering for Russia and Syria and Iran. This government DOES NOT represent me because it is NOT what we voted for nor what we were told we would get. If I wanted another Bush in office then Jeb would be president.
You sulkin?
He is expressing a legitimate beef, as is his right as an American. Is it not?
Many have died defending his right to be an ass.

Faith, my man, and good cheer. We had no choice. Trump represents the one shot we will likely ever see in our lifetimes to break the (((stranglehold))) on our country by those who hate us and want to destroy us. (((They))) pulled out all the stops against him because they saw that as well. Were they wrong? I doubt it.

You sulkin?
To bad you are of insufficient caliber to participate meaningfully. Name-calling alone doesn't cut it.

You sulkin?
To bad you are of insufficient caliber to participate meaningfully. Name-calling alone doesn't cut it.
Go play with the retarded troll. I don't care. Have fun. If the stupid SOB wants Iran and Russia to succeed at any cost, simply because he is a political hack, that is his right. It's within my rights to disagree with him. Now go back to your sandbox.

You sulkin?
Oh yes they are over there in the ME defending freedumb! Sure sure....man people are so easily brainwashed.

Forum List

Back