Russian agreement with Ukraine Putin IS allowed 25,000 troops in Crimea

"So their surrounding Ukraine military facilities and seizing Ukraine facilities and demanding surrender of Ukraine warship is just their doing what the treaty gives them the right to do?"

I thought you far right freaks loved Putin?

Sonny, you can't have it both ways.

"At some point, world leaders might recognize that obama's preferred methods of dealing with others are the methods of the community organizer."

You far right freaks are stupidly thinking the rest of America is going to agree with your nonsense?

Just wait until the Russians start raping the local women and animals in addition to pillaging....I wonder if we'll get some more pictures here of the "nice" Ruskies.

"Hispanic Los Angeles gang members have been discovered in the middle east training with Hezbollah"

Do you really think the Latino bois are going to "blend in" to the Hispanic population?

You idiot, we have no problem keeping track of our right wing militias, much less a buncha hopped up gang bangers in the ME.

" Personally, if I living in America ,suddenly saw thousands of troops from Mexico cross our border, even if passively, I would feel a threat from such action. "

False derivative analogy.

It's true about the ultra right wing party. Svoboda. YIKES. I'm in the middle of firing off emails to my government and media up in Canada because my conservatives are backing this new government in Kiev.

This is freaking crazy.

I'm not saying it's not true, I'm just wondering why Obama isn't backing Russia.

Because Russia needs that port.
It is the only port that does not freeze up during the winter.
They need that port for importing and exporting.
If they get complete control of it, they can make a lot of money which they really need right now.
If they get strong economically they can then rise and become the super power again that they are working towards.
We don't need Russia and China to become super powers and become threats to us again.
This is why Obama is not backing Russia.
Ukraine needs to remain a sovereign State, not to become part of Russia again.

Yes.

That treaty does not allow them to seize control of the Ukraine military and tell them to lay down their arms.

Let's compare US vs Russia

Iraq - NO americans

AfPak NO Americans

Crimea 60% Russkies.

The fact that War Criminal Bush II invaded those countries under false pretenses means that they can not be criticizing Comrade Putin now.

Just wait until the Russians start raping the local women and animals in addition to pillaging....I wonder if we'll get some more pictures here of the "nice" Ruskies.

Oh grow up. You're statements are ridiculous.

"So their surrounding Ukraine military facilities and seizing Ukraine facilities and demanding surrender of Ukraine warship is just their doing what the treaty gives them the right to do?"

I thought you far right freaks loved Putin?

Sonny, you can't have it both ways.
too chicken to reveal who you are erroneously labeling. No surprise, as it is a faulty tactic you use when you can't add to the conversation or back up your lie of me. They only statement you will ever find of mine regarding Putin will be showing my total distrust of him.

Now, dear, do you feel like actually contributing to the topic at hand?

Forum List

Back