Russian Ambassador's assassination in Turkey was organized by NATO secret services

Russian ambassador's assassination in Turkey organised by 'NATO secret services' | Daily Mail Online
The secret services of a NATO country is 'highly likely' to have been behind the assassination of ambassador Andrey Karlov, claimed a top ally of Vladimir Putin.
-------------------------------------------------------

Should we be shocked probably not. NATO gets caught all the time so much for being peace keepers . Sit back and watch NATO try and blame someone else it's almost a guaranteed transition .
Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Russian ambassador's assassination in Turkey organised by 'NATO secret services' | Daily Mail Online
The secret services of a NATO country is 'highly likely' to have been behind the assassination of ambassador Andrey Karlov, claimed a top ally of Vladimir Putin.

Should we be shocked probably not. NATO gets caught all the time so much for being peace keepers . Sit back and watch NATO try and blame someone else it's almost a guaranteed transition .
Spam bot.

Ignore list.
GTH lol

Trump can lie all he wants. His supporters have already proven they don't care. Trump has told his supporters during his Thank you tour that he lied to them and made up slogans just to get them riled up... they don't care. They cheered him for saying it.
That is not what he said, you fucking liar.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Remember ignore is only for pussies like you.
When ever I have gotten someone to tell me they are putting me on ignore, I view it in one of two ways.

If they are putting me on ignore b/c I have out debated them with facts. . . I consider it a victory.

If they are putting me on ignore b/c they are fed up with my counter-trolling, then I am kinda sad.

I seriously do like just about everyone on here. I was a little disappointed with my victory over fakey Jakey. When I used superior logic and information to the point that he put me on ignore, it was a victory, but I never thought he was a pussy. I'd have thought bat shit or deano would throw up a wall first. Wonders never cease.

Folks like Sarah G. who have had me on Ignore for years? Meh, no surprise.
Don't you love it when you try to provide idiots with information , the only thing they can say when they don't want to see it is that it's " SPAM" , and or run and tell their little MOD buddy so it gets either removed or placed some where else.

They demonstrate one of the best part of a snowflake liberal all the time. They are rather sickening and gawd damn talk about big babies who are control freaks.

Thanks for continuing to dig on this, it's as I suspected.

Food for thought

Check out the Video I posted " ENDGAME".

That's Alex Jones, CIA misinformation/disinformation, crypto-Jew/Jesuit propaganda, isn't it?

You know it used to be the extreme left fruitloops that were always blaming our own nation for everything wrong in the world. Now we have these rightwing nutjobs that are even worse. What absolutely treasonous little bastards. Just puckering up and begging Putin to drop has pants. That is what the right wing now defines as patriotism.

Trump can lie all he wants. His supporters have already proven they don't care. Trump has told his supporters during his Thank you tour that he lied to them and made up slogans just to get them riled up... they don't care. They cheered him for saying it.
That is not what he said, you fucking liar.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Remember ignore is only for pussies like you.
When ever I have gotten someone to tell me they are putting me on ignore, I view it in one of two ways.

If they are putting me on ignore b/c I have out debated them with facts. . . I consider it a victory.

If they are putting me on ignore b/c they are fed up with my counter-trolling, then I am kinda sad.

I seriously do like just about everyone on here. I was a little disappointed with my victory over fakey Jakey. When I used superior logic and information to the point that he put me on ignore, it was a victory, but I never thought he was a pussy. I'd have thought bat shit or deano would throw up a wall first. Wonders never cease.

Folks like Sarah G. who have had me on Ignore for years? Meh, no surprise.
Don't you love it when you try to provide idiots with information , the only thing they can say when they don't want to see it is that it's " SPAM" , and or run and tell their little MOD buddy so it gets either removed or placed some where else.

They demonstrate one of the best part of a snowflake liberal all the time. They are rather sickening and gawd damn talk about big babies who are control freaks.

meh, it used to happen a lot in the first few years.

I read a lot more, and use several sources, and verify before I post now. There are just certain sources I won't use to back up a post. . .

So, it doesn't happen, not too much. Mostly folks know better than to engage with me, or they ignore me.
Cognitive dissonance is a bitch, and most people would rather not have to deal with that. They come here for fun, not to have illusions shattered!

I can tell you who are the sharpest tools in this shed at least. Any one with any morals, ethics and health doesn't sit around all day posting on a message board, they take up a healthy hobby obviously. :laugh:

Probably the person that is most aware of how little they don't know is. . .

me.

Most folks are under the delusion that they have the power, the knowledge and the capability to discuss these things in full awareness, but they can't. Even the daily briefings that the president gets don't have that kind of information.

Take this for instance, it is brilliant, though few understand it.

(btw, just because it is brilliant, doesn't mean I like the prick that elucidated it; it's just a fundamental truth. It is spot on though.) This is accredited to Donald Rumsfeld, they are his thoughts. However, it is most entertaining and best presented in the cartoon the Boondocks.

Last edited:
You know it used to be the extreme left fruitloops that were always blaming our own nation for everything wrong in the world. Now we have these rightwing nutjobs that are even worse. What absolutely treasonous little bastards. Just puckering up and begging Putin to drop has pants. That is what the right wing now defines as patriotism.
What's even more hysterical is when the left accuses the informed of being fruit loops, and the person isn't left nor right lmao.

Last edited:
What's even more hysterical is when the left accuses the informed of being fruit loops, and they person isn't left nor right lmao.
meh, or when the right does the same thing.

Those who are asleep, or have been programmed by government compulsory education are useful idiots. They can't imagine that there are folks that view the world as something other then a polar struggle of a left/right duel power struggle of two parties.

Or, if it is that way, they have no idea that all parties, all ideologies, all religions, every institution has been co-opted to serve the interests of the ruling elites.

I'll get shit like, "There are no elites."

Sure. . . sure there isn't. Adams, Roosevelt's, Bush's, Clinton's, these families just happen to have several members elected president. The awful thing is when you really do research into these families and find out how many of their clan occupy other prominent and powerful positions of power in society. . . it is a story of privilege.

It makes you wonder how people can make such ignorant statements like we are not being ruled by a new aristocracy. It's so terrible.

This was supposed to be the land of the Horatio Alger, the land of equal opportunity. This sort of thing going on clearly shows how the system is rigged.

Obama's REAL identity is a Dunham. If EVERYONE called him what he is, then all the REAL reasons for the continued racial inequality, the police brutality, and the racial strife, i.e. "divide and conquer" would be much clearer. HE IS A DUNHAM.

They are one of the oldest, most well connected and powerful families in the nation. They arrived in Plymouth in 1589.

What's even more hysterical is when the left accuses the informed of being fruit loops, and they person isn't left nor right lmao.

Those who are asleep, or have been programmed by government compulsory education are useful idiots. They can't imagine that there are folks that view the world as something other then a polar struggle of a left/right duel power struggle of two parties.

Or, if it is that way, they have no idea that all parties, all ideologies, all religions, every institution has been co-opted to serve the interests of the ruling elites.

Sure. . . sure there isn't. Adams, Roosevelt's, Bush's, Clinton's, these families just happen to have several members elected president. The awful thing is when you really do research into these families and find out how many of their clan occupy other prominent and powerful positions of power in society. . . it is a story of privilege.

It makes you wonder how people can make such ignorant statements like we are not being ruled by a new aristocracy. It's so terrible.

This was supposed to be the land of the Horatio Alger, the land of equal opportunity. This sort of thing going on clearly shows how the system is rigged.

Obama's REAL identity is a Dunham. If EVERYONE called him what he is, then all the REAL reasons for the continued racial inequality, the police brutality, and the racial strife, i.e. "divide and conquer" would be much clearer. HE IS A DUNHAM.

They are one of the oldest, most well connected and powerful families in the nation. They arrived in Plymouth in 1589.

Not to mention, many of those that became powerful after the revolutionary war, and even today, are mostly decedents of European royalty. Wasn't there something about Bush and Obama being related?

Researchers at the New England Historic Genealogical Society, founded in 1845, said Obama, the son of a white woman from Kansas and a black man from Kenya, can call six US presidents his cousins: both Bushes, Ford, Johnson, Truman and James Madison.

Obama and Bush - cousins?

I'm thinking about 95% of ppl on this board have no idea what Cl

Not to mention, many of those that became powerful after the revolutionary war, and even today, are mostly decedents of European royalty. Wasn't there something about Bush and Obama being related?

Researchers at the New England Historic Genealogical Society, founded in 1845, said Obama, the son of a white woman from Kansas and a black man from Kenya, can call six US presidents his cousins: both Bushes, Ford, Johnson, Truman and James Madison.

I think just about everyone in the White house are related. ( those who were Presidents)

Yeah, if you go back far enough, all people of the same color tend to be related I've been told. The elites are more closely related though, b/c their social strata tend to intermarry.

“This information comes from Burke's Peerage, which is the Bible of aristocratic genealogy, based in London. Every presidential election in America, since and including George Washington in 1789 to Bill Clinton, has been won by the candidate with the most British and French royal genes. Of the 42 presidents to Clinton, 33 have been related to two people: Alfred the Great, King of England, and Charlemagne, the most famous monarch of France. So it goes on: 19 of them are related to England's Edward III, who has 2000 blood connections to Prince Charles. The same goes with the banking families in America. George Bush and Barbara Bush are from the same bloodline - the Pierce bloodline, which changed its name from Percy, when it crossed the Atlantic. Percy is one of the aristocratic families of Britain, to this day. They were involved in the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament at the time of Guy Fawkes”

Obama-Bushheredity.jpg

Sort of off topic though. . . . . .

the_white_rabbit_slips_down_the_rabbit_hole_classic_round_sticker-r15f89b84029c4d0f9ec1f3250dddcdd0_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

Forum List

Back